Thread: Tyde, Update? WTF is going on?

Load Metric

Tyde, Update? WTF is going on?

Been a few weeks. That fucking snitch get put in his spot or did you just ignore him? I figure you are probably hitting a brick wall right now. You still have like 10 weeks to go, but on the flip side your bank account is starting to swell pretty huge right now.

Any good stories? I figure you left a half gallon of milk out all day just to piss off the Chief Mate.

What are you going to do with your stash when you land early next year? If I am you I am getting an extended stay two weeks, somewhere. And get five cases of beer, 5 liters of Vodka and like 10 frozen pizzas and chill. Then make your move.

Comments

hongkonger: Plastered again?

Load Metric
    Name:  If-You-Could-Go-Back-To-Mexico-That-Would-Be-Great-Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Image.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  60.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Been a few weeks.
    Been 1 day.

Banned
    Load Metric
    We just pulled into Singapore after 7 days at sea on the Indian Ocean and the Malacca Straits.

Ive been working my ass off 3 meals a day, 7 days a week and doing my best to deliver a quality product.

Just cranked out a 6 course meal for Thanksgiving and the crew raved about it. The captain told me personally it was the best spread he had ever seen a Chief Steward put out in 22 years of shipping, which felt really good to hear.

Anyway, we are only in Singapore for a day and a half...just long enough to refuel and offload cargo...then we spend 7 more days at sea headed back to beautiful Diego Garcia

I feel lucky to have scored a contract where we spend 2 weeks out of the month tied up, especially considering Diego Garcia is gorgeous with crystal clear turquoise water and pristine white sand beaches.

I already chartered a boat for when we get back next weekend to do some fishing for wahoo. Only 240 bucks for a full day...all gear and live bait included.

Got my pay voucher 2 days ago for my first trip, and will end up clearing just under 10k for 28 days.

My contract is for (4) 'trips' and then I get 8 weeks off before resuming my rotation. The good news is that after my 2nd trip, my time off is extended to 12 weeks off. So after 2 trips its basically 4 months on 3 months off...pretty sweet schedule IMO

As far as monkey face Willie goes, he only has one more trip left and then as far as i know he's history...

So in the interest of job preservation and not rocking the proverbial boat...I'm just focused on running my department the best way I can without letting Willie get in the way. The last thing I want to do is create a hostile work environment only because it would reflect poorly on me as a supervisor, and could potentially affect my good standing with the company...so my choice concerning the Honduran is just to suck it up for another 4 weeks and just do my job. Too much money at stake to jeopardize it overreacting to some illiterate ESL chimp.

Anyway, other than coping with a severe case of carpal tunnel (likely caused by the sudden physical strain of an increased workload)... all is well, and I'm staying focused on the job

Probably headed to Mexico when I get off on Feb 18th to grind some Stars and hang out with Tommy beach front, but I do plan on keeping this rotation.

I'll try to post a bunch of pics and video next week in Diego when I can access decent internet.

Peace out

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Good stuff, keep it up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I feel lucky to have scored a contract where we spend 2 weeks out of the month tied up, especially considering Diego Garcia is gorgeous with crystal clear turquoise water and pristine white sand beaches.
    So close to The Maldives and The Seychelles.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Yea the Maldives are about 400 miles north of Diego

I've never seen water so clear and beaches so unspoiled in my life. This part of the world is unique in many ways.

One downside to Diego Garcia though is that the waters are shark INFESTED...no joke

Military personnel and the Filipino subcontractors are forbidden from swimming on the windward side of the island

There are a shitload of bull and tiger sharks. Some local died a few months ago after being attacked in waist deep water not even 50 feet from shore. Bled to death within minutes.

Not the best location for snorkeling unless you have a death wish.

We just pulled into Singapore after 7 days at sea on the Indian Ocean and the Malacca Straits.

Ive been working my ass off 3 meals a day, 7 days a week and doing my best to deliver a quality product.

Just cranked out a 6 course meal for Thanksgiving and the crew raved about it. The captain told me personally it was the best spread he had ever seen a Chief Steward put out in 22 years of shipping, which felt really good to hear.

Anyway, we are only in Singapore for a day and a half...just long enough to refuel and offload cargo...then we spend 7 more days at sea headed back to beautiful Diego Garcia

I already chartered a boat for when we get back next weekend to do some fishing for wahoo. Only 240 bucks for a full day...all gear and live bait included.

Got my pay voucher 2 days ago for my first trip, and will end up clearing just under 10k for 28 days.

My contract is for (4) 'trips' and then I get 8 weeks off before resuming my rotation. The good news is that after my 2nd trip, my time off is extended to 12 weeks off. So after 2 trips its basically 4 months on 3 months off...pretty sweet schedule IMO

As far as monkey face Willie goes, he only has one more trip left and then as far as i know he's history...

So in the interest of job preservation and not rocking the proverbial boat...I'm just focused on running my department the best way I can without letting Willie get in the way. The last thing I want to do is create a hostile work environment only because it would reflect poorly on me as a supervisor, and could potentially affect my good standing with the company...so my choice concerning the Honduran is just to suck it up for another 4 weeks and just do my job. Too much money at stake to jeopardize it overreacting to some illiterate ESL chimp.

Anyway, other than coping with a severe case of carpal tunnel (likely caused by the sudden physical strain of an increased workload)... all is well, and I'm staying focused on the job

Probably headed to Mexico when I get off on Feb 18th to grind some Stars and hang out with Tommy beach front, but I do plan on keeping this rotation.

I'll try to post a bunch of pics and video next week in Diego when I can access decent internet.

Peace out
    Did you hit Ochard Road and go to Four Floors of Whores?

Comments

Sanlmar: This could be a discount appliance warehouse but it is still the all time greatest name

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Tyde my friend wants to know if you have ever spoken to the captain directly?

Comments

CrackPipes and Kakfights: fawking God funny

Load Metric
    Never thought I'd see the day where Marty is a responsible human being.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Never thought I'd see the day where Marty is a responsible human being.
    He'd still be in Mexico if Druff let him cohost.

Load Metric

Also, did Willie calm the fuck down? I thought about making a dupe under monicker "William Acosta", but it was too much work. It would have been epic.

Comments

hongkonger: You'll juatbha e to make another show when you're too drunk to remember the password.

Muck Ficon: LOL

Thread Information