Thread: Here you go open border libtards

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Well this is good news.

What did she think would happen when she let all these 3rd worlders into Germany? And Germany, of all countries for God's sake.

She was afraid President Don was going to grab her by her old pussy and shake some sense into her, so she decided to get ahead of the curve.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    wow how are all those german farms going to stay afloat without the migrant workers they rely on.

oh wow thats right, germany is an entirely different country and doesnt rely on migrant workers at all.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm liberal and I'm against open borders. Fucking Soros is buying out all the politicians so they are pro immigration. What's that dude up to?
    My options are open border, SJW left wing bullshit
    OR
    anti science, creationist right wing nut jobs and all their treasonous schemes.

I'm telling you guys it's a myth that liberals want open borders or to import a bunch of disenfranchised black muzzies. That's the MSM's position that they cram down everyones throat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I'm liberal and I'm against open borders. Fucking Soros is buying out all the politicians so they are pro immigration. What's that dude up to?
    My options are open border, SJW left wing bullshit
    OR
    anti science, creationist right wing nut jobs and all their treasonous schemes.

I'm telling you guys it's a myth that liberals want open borders or to import a bunch of disenfranchised black muzzies. That's the MSM's position that they cram down everyones throat.
    Left wing is looking for a new block of permanent voters so they can keep getting elected. They don't give a fuck about the country, just staying in power.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mrs Merkel, whose decision to roll out the red carpet to migrants from across Africa and the Middle East spectacularly backfired, has taken an increasingly tough tone on immigration in recent months.

Wha ha happened? Sad!

Load Metric
    Could it be the dumb kraut cunt figured out that the 'refugees' entering her country were all males of military age with only one thing on their mind. Raping Frauleins and blowing shit up in the name of the Caliphate???

Thread Information