Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Decided to Drop the Proverbial Hammer On Some Honduran Face

Banned
    Load Metric

I Decided to Drop the Proverbial Hammer On Some Honduran Face

OK before I start unloading, let me say that I consider myself a fairly tolerant person for the most part.

I'm affable, good humored, and can take a lot of shit.

Sometimes I have a tendency to be too open and friendly, and it seems that often people tend to perceive this as a sign of weakness, and ultimately an opening to exploit my kind nature.

Enough with the intro...other than to say I do have a breaking point before I snap and say 'fuck it, let's dance'

OK so most of you prob read the other thread where my assistant Willie made a lame attempt at sandbagging me...epic fail

Fast forward to Thanksgiving...

Now, I am responsible for all meals top to bottom...entrees, cleanliness of facilities, salad bar, provisions etc.

Thanksgiving was a bitch of a day...I wrote myself a very demanding menu, to push the limit and make a big splash.

Alright so Willie my assistant 'cook/utility' (basically a glorified dishwasher who empties the trash and cuts up some fruit in the morning) also prepares my salad bar.

Honestly, I am big on presentation when it comes to food, and I say to him thanksgiving morning, " yo Willie when you put out your crab salad, can you please use a nice romaine leaf garnish on the side of the bowl'

He straight up says 'no, I'm not doing that'

WTF

I'm thinking wow the nerve of this clown to flat out deny a request from his supervisor (me)

I blow it off, then yesterday I tell him I am taking over his salad bar duties (since it looks ghetto as fuck and I'm embrassed to have my crew look at it as they walk in for a meal)

He snaps and says in his broken Honduran English 'no that's in my contract.. If you want to go to the captain ..let's go'

I'm floored at the nerve of this idiot straight up telling me basically 'fuck off' when I attempt to issue a directive as a department head, and his direct supervisor.

So yesterday we were in Singapore and had a busy ass day...I obv had to prepare all 3 meals and we also loaded almost $6000.00 worth of frozen goods, dry stores and incidentals. I was busy as fuck all day juggling meal prep and dealing with inventory and the local ships chandler. They arrived with my order shortly before lunch which made the situation that much more chaotic.

So lunch dies down and I'm cleaning up the aftermath prepping pizzas for dinner.

Willie comes strolling into the galley after his 2 hour nap and says 'ohh, thanks for leaving a mess Stew'

I'm drenched in sweat from the day already...look down at the floor and there are like two little pieces of green pepper and a slice of ham that I must have dropped.

My turn to snap

"Hey Willie ya know what ? this is a kitchen not a fucking operating room...shit falls on the floor so get off my back..grab your broom and sweep it up and quit bothering me with this shit."

Willie obv snaps back how I'm messy and how I dropped some water in the walk in reefer

I start literally laughing in his face and go 'look man, I do breakfast, lunch and dinner every fucking day on top of my own pots and pans...and you're gonna bust my balls over some spilled water in the reefer ?...get real Willie'

He gets up in my face saying he only has 28 days left and I better just stay out of his way lol

So I go talk to the captain tonight and we sit down to review the union contract on what exactly Willies job entails.

Basically there are 3 lines in the union contract that say (in summary) that he has to take direction and assist as needed

Nothing about his lame ass salad bar or anything else...do what the Chief Steward tells you to do and STFU

-----------

So tonight after dinner I really couldn't sleep.

Decided to go down to the galley at 10 pm and tighten things up a bit

#1 on the list was dumping willies lame ass salad bar. I just spent the last 4 hours giving it a complete overhaul and threw out all his shit.

Its a little after 4 am Singapore time as I post this, and Willie usually stumbles in about 530am or so with the same dumb ass look on his 3rd world face he has every day...

I guarantee you he is going to flip the fuck out when he sees I tossed all his shit overboard

he will go into full meltdown mode when I redelegate the time he spent on the salad bar to organizing my freezer

I can't wait until he cries to the captain...who will pretty much tell him to fuck off and do what the Stew tells you to do

Tried to be nice to him, but sick and tired if his attitude.

Will update thread with developments obv

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: oh man your actions will be good forum fodder but 28 days man. 28 days!!!

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    YOU NEVER TOSS ANOTHER MAN'S SALAD!

Comments

Belly Buster: salad tossing rep

CrackPipes and Kakfights: Thank you Boonster!

Load Metric
    lol. Do you have pics of said salad bar?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    lol. Do you have pics of said salad bar?
    I do, but I'm at sea now and my internet sucks ass...also the little photo icon doesn't even display for me to upload pics here...sometimes it shows but usually not. I'll have a chance to upload some new pics and bids when we get to Diego Garcia a week from now.

Countdown to Willie freaking the fuck out...T minus 57 minutes

Load Metric
    Name:  page_1.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  217.5 KB

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    The little shit has been asking for it for a long time.

Insubordination on a boat? Don't think that's a good idea. He's a dumb ass. Bet it felt good getting in his face.

There is a plan B: You are on a boat, lots of water, no land in sight, no witnesses.................
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    OK before I start unloading, let me say that I consider myself a fairly tolerant person for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    There is a plan B: You are on a boat, lots of water, no land in sight, no witnesses.................

What about the sea tornadoes?
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The little shit has been asking for it for a long time.

Insubordination on a boat? Don't think that's a good idea. He's a dumb ass. Bet it felt good getting in his face.

Good thing like half the members of this site aren't also working on that ship. They'd for sure kill Willie right now and just watch in the corner and stroke their sick dicks.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

The strangest thing about the Indian Ocean this time of year is all the lightning with no thunder.

With that said, Willie should be staggering out of bed right about now to cut up some fruit and take the trash out

About to inform him his salad bar duties are no longer required lol

In before the captain laughs him the fuck out of his office

Banned
    Load Metric
    Holy shit too funny

Mission aborted

Willie came in at 5:30 and I quietly said ' Willie I got the salad bar for this trip' totally expecting him to blow up

He smiled and said 'yours looks a lot better Stew'

He agreed to help me organize my clusterfuck freezer and we hugged it out

Comments

Tellafriend: gay

unchainedghost: So Willie sauntered in to my bunk last night

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Holy shit too funny

Mission aborted

Willie came in at 5:30 and I quietly said ' Willie I got the salad bar for this trip' totally expecting him to blow up

1 down, 792 employees to alienate left.

Load Metric
    I'm glad things are going better. That being said seems like pretty sweet deal for Willy to have his boss doing his work instead of him. I hope he has been ordered to pick up work somewhere else if he is no longer tossing his own salad.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Holy shit too funny

Mission aborted

1 down, 792 employees to alienate left.

Golin

Please revert back to your previous thread where the entire community, and I suspect every single human being you cross paths with in life...considers you a bottom feeding ball gargling loser at life.

Start another thread begging you greasy Russian vampire looking aids ridden bleach drinking low life

Load Metric

It was pretty funny the first 8 times you made this joke, I guess it keeps getting better with age.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Get fucked herbert, you dullard.

Comments

ftpjesus: Hows your quota for domestic violence doing this year?? How convienent that the suicide smocks are Celtic Green

Load Metric
    The tornado joke will never get old, because it's the single dumbest thing anyone has ever said on this website - we've had 408, Rollo, DrkStar, and the new breed of inbreds like Mumbles and FPS_Russia and you still hold first place. Actually pretty impressive.

Load Metric
    lolz

fu herbert

Load Metric

sounds like willie is getting over on you, marty

you said in previous posts that his main duties were primarily dishes and the salad bar, and now you said you are doing your own pots and pans and have taken over the salad bar for him

what the hell are you going to delegate to him on a daily basis to make up for that?

Comments

Tellafriend:

Tegnation22:

splitthis: Cuz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

sounds like willie is getting over on you, marty

you said in previous posts that his main duties were primarily dishes and the salad bar, and now you said you are doing your own pots and pans and have taken over the salad bar for him

what the hell are you going to delegate to him on a daily basis to make up for that?
    I thought the same thing initially, but I agree with Tyde here. He has to get ONE of these fucking trips under his belt. If he goes to war with Willie and pisses off the Captain he might not get his contract renewed. Since Willy only has 4 weeks left, best just to placate him and get through it. It would be different if Tyde had years of tenure but that is not the case here. You just have to grind it out.

Now next trip, you pull Willy aside and slap him around a bit, maybe even in front of others. But you can't do that the first haul. You just have to grind, get through it and get your respect card.

Thread Information