Thread: WHAT DO I DO???

Platinum
    Load Metric

WHAT DO I DO???

I'm supposed to deer hunt in the morning, but im currently getting absolutely hammered.

What the fuck do I do?

I have a 5-hour energy and a Vicodin lined up when I wake up, but Im not sure if that's going to be enough

Shit

Comments

Tegnation22: Sight down, squeeze that trigger, and feed your family.

Load Metric
    Stay home, eat food, watch football, and do more drinking. No need to be out in the woods armed if you're still drunk and/or hung over.

Comments

Gordman: hmmmm

lewfather: this, the lions are in first place and can basically lock it up with a W today.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I'm supposed to deer hunt in the morning, but im currently getting absolutely hammered.

What the fuck do I do?

I have a 5-hour energy and a Vicodin lined up when I wake up, but Im not sure if that's going to be enough

Shit

Wait till you see a neighbours dog and nab him from your bedroom window

Comments

Gordman:

Tegnation22: Lol

Load Metric

What the fuck do I do?

Shit

What to do? Easy, keep drinking then go hunting shitface drunk: firearms with alcohol, it's an American tradition!

Comments

Gordman: yees
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Stay home, eat food, watch football, and do more drinking. No need to be out in the woods armed if you're still drunk and/or hung over.

DUDE

a prerequisite of many hunting parties is that you get up and hunt even if you're hungover. It's like a right to passage or whaever

us northern people can practically hunt in our sleep or anything

that aside, ill keep that in mind though. it's looking like more and more of an option with every drink im taking. im fighting the fact that the clock is ticking and there are only a few more days left of gun hunting.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

What the fuck do I do?

Shit

Wait till you see a neighbours dog and nab him from your bedroom window

could be an option

I hate the neighbors dog

I have a couple sets of deer antlers around the house that i can probably plant on the dog just to be safe. Plausible deniability or whatever

Load Metric
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

DUDE

a prerequisite of many hunting parties is that you get up and hunt even if you're hungover. It's like a right to passage or whaever

that aside, ill keep that in mind though. it's looking like more and more of an option with every drink im taking. im fighting the fact that the clock is ticking and there are only a few more days left of gun hunting.
    Do you still live in Missouri? If so, you may want to sober up and read some regulations. Rifle season is over: "The season will run Nov. 12-22, 2016."

"
    Other dates for deer hunters to circle on their new calendars will be Sept. 15-Nov. 11 and Nov. 23-January 15 for the archery season, Oct. 29-30 for the firearms early youth season and Dec. 24-Jan. 3 for the alternative-methods season."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/out...#storylink=cpy
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

DUDE

Do you still live in Missouri? If so, you may want to sober up and read some regulations. Rifle season is over: "The season will run Nov. 12-22, 2016."

"
    Other dates for deer hunters to circle on their new calendars will be Sept. 15-Nov. 11 and Nov. 23-January 15 for the archery season, Oct. 29-30 for the firearms early youth season and Dec. 24-Jan. 3 for the alternative-methods season."

choke on a turkey leg ya fat fuck

Comments

Gordman:

Load Metric
    Here in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts we can't deer hunt with rifles.....only bow, shotgun or black powder. I prefer shotgun hunting gotta get in fairly close. Never saw the appeal with rifles, 500 yard shot.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Here in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts we can't deer hunt with rifles.....only bow, shotgun or black powder. I prefer shotgun hunting gotta get in fairly close. Never saw the appeal with rifles, 500 yard shot.
    I rifle hunt in WV and have never shot a deer further than 100 yards. I suppose it's because I have never hunted on long flat land before.

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While I realize that hunting often serves a utilitarian purpose in preventing overpopulation of certain species, I personally could never find fun in killing animals for sport.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    While I realize that hunting often serves a utilitarian purpose in preventing overpopulation of certain species, I personally could never find fun in killing animals for sport.

Fucking 'Murica...get with it or GTFO

Gold
    Load Metric
    Wow. Just..... Wow.

They must not eat the tasty venison in the jew houses.

Load Metric
    I have been hunting since I was 16. I personally don't hunt for sport, I hunt for sustinence to provide fresh meat to myself and family. While it does help control the population most people I know hunt for meat.

I hunt deer, turkey, ruffed grouse, squirrel, and rabbit

The first deer I dropped was a 9 point 141 pound dressed buck and I stood over that beauty and I cried. It takes a lot to drop a beautiful animal of that size but knowing I was putting natural clean meat in the freezer was of the utmost importance.

I for one, find no appeal in sport hunting. Why hunt lions, elephants, jaguars etc? I suppose in different regions of the world the palate is different but I just wouldn't want to do it. Pulling the trigger and shooting and elephant does not appeal to me, especially the price tag those big game hunts come with.

I also hate "hunters" that goe to those ranches to deer hunt with a rifle from a tower blind. You are literally shooting a pet that is baited in to a food/scent pit and it's easy pickings. It isn't hunting, you aren't tracking and driving the deer to an area and getting close with a shotgun or bow. They herd them in aND pop them with a high powered rifle, fucking disgrace.

Comments

hongkonger: All of this

Gordman:
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

DUDE

"

Shutup you mong

What makes you think i live in Missouri

I don't live in Missouri. I have never lived in Missouri

This isnt even the first time you brought up me living in Missouri.

I am far far away from Missouri

Secondly, don't you think an experienced hunter might know what his hunting dates are?

Its like "OH thank god jsearles told me to sober up and read the regulations!"

Thanks sizzle!

Comments

Tegnation22:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ill address this tomorrow when I have more time, going to be hitting the sack for now

Load Metric
    Ill address this tomorrow when I have more time, going to be hitting the sack for now
    Please do. I'd love to hear a fellow hunters opinion and thoughts on the matter.

I.E why do you hunt? Why did you start? Always intriguing because we are a small group and we take alot of shit from SJW's thinking we are barbaric killers.

Thread Information