Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: PokerFraudAlert Report: Lock Poker -- AVOID

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Well this isn't exactly surprising.

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...-player-25-09/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't think Weisner was ever even a high volume player on Lock yet she is more well known pro so she had this ability and now you have to question how many Lock Pros really had this option. I think some of those not well known likely didn't otherwise you wouldn't see Jared Hubbard or HokieGreg trying to sell off on 2+2 for like 25-30%.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some lovely reports from 2+2 regarding the Lock cashout situation, over the past week:

Quote Originally Posted by jay94
    I waited 5 months, they turned my Western Union into a check. It was actually a money order. My bank called me twice and said it would have to clear collections. They were vary wary that it was a fraud or some sort of scam. Today I found out that the check is actually fraud and is no good. Now contacting lock support earlier today, they said they will get me in touch with the cashier department. Knowing them it will be days before I hear back from the one man show (Shane).
    Quote Originally Posted by BustNutz
    At least they didn't ban you and not reply to your emails after you tried to cashout like they did me 7-8 months ago. Still haven't heard back from them and needless to say my check never came. Good thing it was only for $100. Lock poker is a scam people, play elsewhere, hell play live poker if you have too.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4k4sh777
    SO an update on the check I tried to cancel. After they told me they mistagged my email (wtf?) after an additional 3 weeks passed I email them asking them how it can possibly be a problem to replace 3k back into my account from a check which never existed in the first place most likely. Finally they replied:

Hello,

We sincerely apologies for the delay. We were waiting our check processor to update us on the status of your check. It has now been returned to your account. Thank you again for your patience.
    All my best,

Paige

---
    CSR, Lock Support

Just logged onto Lock, and indeed there is 3k there, well atleast I can try to sell it for like .2 on the dollar or whatever it is now, gl to everyone else trying to get money off this site, not even contemplating playing with the money knowing how worthless it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by StabbyMcKillYou
    2 months and counting on my "verified check" I guessing shoulda raked 10k the month before I withdrew

Lock money trading at 15 cents on the dollar now:

Quote Originally Posted by 4k4sh777
    Have: 3k lock (p3rf3ction)

Want: BoA

Willing to sell at .15
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPoker
    Want Lock(Shadow Hero) at .15

Have Intertops(Shadow Hero2)

Over $10k in trades ITT

PM if interested

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this is the cashout report on 2+2 from Ihazthenuts. This is a report of players who have posted their pending withdraws. I am sure there are a lot more out there

Number of players with pending cashouts reported: 119 (up 1 player)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just got this email from Juicy Stakes (who is more than likely tied together with lock)

For a while now Juicy Stakes has been considering ways of improving its customers‘ all-round gaming experience, as well as our site‘s processing procedures. It has been proven to be a harder task than expected, but we have now found a solution in Zagox Management N.V., a company licensed in Curacao.

Zagox Management N.V., a serious partner for all types of online gaming, has acquired Juicy Stakes and will run the business with immediate effect. They are also determined to prove their commitment to you and all Juicy Stakes players, providing the service and support that everyone deserves.

As a result of the new ownership and the new systems that have been put into place, these following changes have had to be implemented:

All pending cash-outs for players had to be cancelled and have to be requested again. But don‘t worry - all cash-outs will be processed as players request them and in accordance with timeframes given in the Juicy Stakes cashier!

All pending bonuses currently running on players‘ accounts have had to be cancelled. At the start of next week there will be a reload promotion that everyone will be entitled to use.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but stress that these changes will allow us to start paying your winnings in a very timely manner, thus improving your gaming experience at Juicy Stakes!

To compensate you for your patience in this matter we have set up four $1000 Freerolls over the next four days and the first one is today. Don‘t miss out and make sure you take part and win your share of the money!

October 10th 2013 – 23:30 GMT - $1000 Freeroll – password: X3FK9L

October 11th 2013 – 23:30 GMT - $1000 Freeroll – password: H2MP8T

October 12th 2013 – 23:30 GMT - $1000 Freeroll – password: G5DP7P

October 13th 2013 – 23:30 GMT - $1000 Freeroll – password: W6KN4R

NOTE: Registration starts one hour before tournaments begin!

Kind Regards,

The Juicy Stakes Team

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So in other words they run some insane bonus promotions and then decide they can't honor these so all pending bonuses running for players are cancelled but thanks for falling for our master plan by depositing!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Juicy is sharing the same tournaments and cash games with Intertops, as well as Juicy having a new cashier, and claiming they'll guarantee payouts of 1000 dollars or less weekly. I'm thinking Intertops has taken over Juicy and is trying to slowly but surely get rid of the backlog.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Video from Bluff (SrslySirius) at the WSOP Europe confirms that Grinder left Lock Poker:

He mentions this in the last 15 seconds of the video when Srsly asks him the question about his picture being off the Lock website but does not say anything more as to why he left and that they would send out a statement soon regarding this?

Load Metric
    I'm sure Michael Mizrachi will release a statement now that hes probably not getting paid any more. I wont buy any of his BS excuses in this "statement" and his credibility went down big time in my book. I always found it odd that he signed with them in the first place.

Comments

shortbuspoker: +1 fuck Mizrachi and the horse he rode in on

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bryan "PrimordialAA" Pellegrino still drinking the Lock Kool Aid, this time bashing anyone who insults poor Annette Obrestad:

Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialAA
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoakMyDee
    Let's not forget about the evil unit named Annette Obrestad. She ignored our tweets when we tried to let her know she reps a scam site. She obviously doesn't care about the poker community and we should make sure she never gets sponsored again.
    Trying not to get in any huge fights here but seriously get a #%#}ing life bro. She probably gets malicious tweets/msgs ALL the time, sry she didn't publicly respond to yours and get in some huge bashing massacre. She hasn't sent out a single lock related tweet as far as I can tell from her timeline in months (I checked back to July), likely hasn't been receiving payments, and AFAIK has not been recruiting people to sign up. Just gtfo her, ruining her career certainly won't help fix the issues that need to be fixed. If she was out there giving interviews or signing people up under false pretenses, or angling cashouts, or selling lock funds above market rate then I would understand you having huge issues and want to take action against her but she literally doesn't even do anything. She is probably the least active/least pushy of the site of anyone.
    What a dumbass.

And then he wrote this:

Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialAA
    have said it many many times, I still believe/think things will change, and for the better. If you follow me you'll know I haven't been promoting or anything for a while, and haven't been playing, and haven't received a cashout for ~4 months.

Does the current situation bother me? Yes, of course it does. I'm not just blindly happy telling people all is good and cheering everything on. Do I still think I have the right to wait for the things I've been waiting for all along? Yes, I do, so that's what I'm doing. But no, I'm not happy with the situation, it does bother me, and I don't think the fact that I haven't left is on the same level as me being out the actively promoting/signing people up. Anyways, just trying to say lay off Annette, I think she is one of the people who should take the least of the brunt of all of it given how things have rolled out. Just my 2c, I know I'll have 50 hating posts telling me what a scumbag I am INC soon like I do in every other thread so doubt i'll stick around for long, but I do truly hope the reasons I've been convinced enough to stick around have a big enough impact/positive change that things on all fronts begin to move in the right direction.

Keep in mind that Annette was prominently featured in 2013 WSOP coverage, wearing a Lock patch.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    PrimordialAA is not playing because deep down he probably realizes it could be a waste of his time to make money on a site that may never pay him.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Calling something 2.0 is a surefire guarantee of success

Name:  15-11-2013 21-38-42.png
Views: 1243
Size:  29.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Hey guys,

I was googling around last night and came across this:

http://www.domaintuno.com/d/dbm-realty.com

Apparently the same JDB Services N.V. that we're all familiar with ( Jen Larson's/Lock Poker's parent company) owns the domain for www.dbm-realty.com

That site belongs to a Vancouver area realty company, DBM-Realty -- owned and operated by a Jamie Larson.

Name:  jamie-larson.png
Views: 1363
Size:  60.7 KB

Name:  jamie-larson2.png
Views: 1464
Size:  64.0 KB

www.dbm-realty.com

Most likely, he's a family member or spouse of Jen Larson, imo. I posted the above photos on 2+2 last night, and today they were removed from imgur -- Jamie or Jen must have seen my post and filed a complaint with imgur. I don't know why else those photos could've been removed.

Here's his youtube, facebook, and linkedin profiles:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jamie-larson/47/274/219

https://www.youtube.com/user/DBMrealty?feature=watch

https://www.facebook.com/dbmrealtyqualicumbeach

Hopefully this piece of the puzzle might be of some help to someone someday. Good luck all, and thanks goes to Druff for compiling this massive cliffs of Lock's non-stop bullshit.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: may be interesting.
    Last edited by JimAfternoon; 01-12-2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: misspelled the website url

Load Metric

Smile

^^ I just realized, the info in the link I posted for the domain registration has been changed since last night -- it now shows a 'William Smith' as the registrant.

You can still view the original info in google cache -- here's a few screenshots of what was originally shown:

Name:  cache1.png
Views: 2879
Size:  71.5 KB

Name:  cache2.png
Views: 2768
Size:  9.9 KB

Name:  cache3.png
Views: 2948
Size:  53.9 KB

I downloaded the entire webpage as seen in google cache, for the record. I also saved the entire dmb-realty.com site as well.

You can see the domain for www.kushpoker.com is also linked to the realty company. If you go to that site, it's a blog or something for some Lock Pro.
    Last edited by JimAfternoon; 01-12-2014 at 05:50 AM.

Load Metric
    For SEO:

DBM Realty
    184C West Second Avenue
    Qualicum Beach, B.C.
    Canada V9K 2T5

Phone: 250-240-7584
    Fax: 250-752-0111
    Jamie Larson
    250-240-7584
    jamie@dbm-realty.com

Load Metric
    This Jamie Larson is almost certainly the right guy, apparently he's deleting all traces of himself and his realty business from the net. Both of his realty websites were taken down today.

Load Metric
    2+2 has deleted all the posts I made on this topic.

I was able to copy a few of them before they got nuked -- I'lll repost them here, hopefully it's OK here.

Here's a slideshow for a ~13 acre development package he's selling -- he uploaded this 2 months ago:

Mountainview at Morningstar

http://issuu.com/jamielarson/docs/mo...age_1_8_22_bld

I found another business address:

Jamie Larson

Contact Info

Dbm Realty Corp
    #2 - 699 Beach Rd
    Qualicum Beach, BC V9K 1S4

Phone: 250-248-7743
    Fax: 250-752-1044
    Cell Phone: 250-240-7584

http://www.real-estate-agent-lists.c...4C8ABDE4512D9E

Jamie also owned www.westridgeqb.com , another realty business website. The website has been taken down as well, but it was up last night. (It's also still available on google cache if you search for westridgeqb.com)

Here's the domain info linking him to the site:

http://bgp.he.net/dns/westridgeqb.com#_whois

I think there's almost definitely a connection here.

Suppose this Jamie is a relative of Jen (or perhaps a total random who has nothing to do with this) who had her set up his website because he's not very tech savvy and she's the internet expert of the family. Would he really insta-delete everything about him online, as well as his website, his livelihood, if he was an innocent bystander? Would he insta-change the domain registration from JDB Services if it had nothing to do with him or Lock Poker? Perhaps, but it seems unlikely to me. I think the odds of this being a false-ID are pretty low given what's transpired over the past couple of days.
    Last edited by JimAfternoon; 01-11-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jim,

Thanks for posting everything.

Sadly, 2+2 has deleted a lot of the things posted (but much has been already reposted here by Jim).

I want everyone to know that you are encouraged to post any and all information related to these criminals, and I will not be censoring anything relevant to the ongoing scam that is Lock Poker.

Attention Jamie Larson and anyone else unhappy with the above policy:

I will only delete your info if you sufficiently convince me that you have absolutely nothing to do with Lock Poker and its parent/affiliated companies. Do not bother to send me legal threats, as I will just repost them here for everyone to see.

Incidentally, nobody has sent me any legal threats thus far, probably because they know I would never cooperate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jamie's twitter is still up, though it hasn't been updated since 2011:

https://twitter.com/jamie_larson

Here is his LinkedIn profile, which has been deleted (as part of the mass purge to hide from Lock Poker customers):

It used to be at: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/jamie-larson/47/274/219

Name:  jamielarson.png
Views: 1168
Size:  104.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Notice that Jamie went to get his real estate license in 2010, and completed the program in 2011.

This means he's only been in business for a little more than 2 years.

Thread Information