Not sure who the other two people are.

Courtesy of HipAintCheap.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Old picture of Jennifer Larson (on right):

Not sure who the other two people are.

Courtesy of HipAintCheap.
    The lady on the left is Pilar Catala, good friend of Jen's. Also involved in the Lock Poker and Revolution Network scheme. The guy in me the middle is not of any significance.

Load Metric
    Lol druff said she was an attractive woman. To be fair doesn't look very much like her photo shop version. Face is bloated. All that good 500 dollar wine. Is that the first non photo shopped version? Any more pictures in aresonal?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Lol druff said she was an attractive woman. To be fair doesn't look very much like her photo shop version. Face is bloated. All that good 500 dollar wine.
    From all the pics I have of her, she has her moments. She looks a bit manly there. Overall she rates a 5/10 on my list. Bahhahahh Druff

Load Metric

Name:  6Sc6arG.jpg
Views: 1786
Size:  11.6 KB

lol

Thanks for the pic, Shane.

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post
    Interesting only in the sense that it was overly predictable weaksauce. Calling it an interview is a stretch, IMO.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Exactly. That was the very definition of a joke.

Dan Druff: yyyyyyyyyyyup

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Wow, great stuff.

I will dig into this myself when I have some time, see if I can uncover anything additional.

Interesting that Jennifer is a lesbian. In the one picture I've seen of her, I always thought that her facial features were a bit manly, even though overall she didn't appear to be a bad looking woman.

Might especially be worth pursuing this Olga person, since she isn't likely as cautious as Jennifer, and she might be easier to locate. While I don't think it would be appropriate to harass other relatives of Jennifer's, such as her mom, I think her wife is fair game since obviously she is enjoying the spoils of the stolen Lock money.

I only advocated people tracking down and questioning Jamie because of the clear link there seemed to be between him and Lock Poker, at least to the point to where he owed people answers.
    Dan why is who she sleeps with interesting and what does if have to do with any wrong doings by Bodog/Lock ? I don't care who she does or doesn't sleep with anymore than I give a damn about who you, or what you may like to screw !
    Is this about uncovering fraud & protecting poker players or is there a link between being gay ,having manly features and an increased amount of fraud by gay people in online poker sites ?
    Be shocked if it was a "Pink Plan" hehe.
    I'm just suggesting that sexual orientation is not here nor there so can we move on !
    Some great work is done here by PokerFraudAlert ,I hate to think anyone would have a reason to suggest that there was any homophobic agenda behind any line of inquiry .
    I'm sure that was never the intent.
    Thank You
    Keep up The Good Fight

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Great work guys ,I remember tweeting about LOCK long ago as the payouts slowed ,the Lock Pros were very quick to slam me and insist I had in all wrong ,(produced a shill or 2 who said how they be paid in record time- the standard bs) I wondered then why the Pros seemed so stuck on Lock ,I was sure they were getting their $$ quick enough but I had no way of proving anything .Guess we will never really know,
    Can anyone explain where Calvin Ayre sits in all this ? His twitter bio states how Bodog was founded by him .Does he have any personal liability to or with the US facing LOCK ? I know he was indicted in 2012 papers as mentioned in Pokerfuse , but I have not seen him mentioned in the thread really .Has he no part in this at all ? I assume that there was a link with Bodog and Lock or have I just misread the it ? or is there just a link with some of the characters involved ?

UPDATE ok I see the only link is Derrick Maloney re Bodog and LOCK .
    But if some one could tell me if Ayre still has links to Bovada that be great Ty
    Last edited by lostinpoker; 03-16-2015 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Update question

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinpoker View Post
    Wow, great stuff.

I will dig into this myself when I have some time, see if I can uncover anything additional.

Interesting that Jennifer is a lesbian. In the one picture I've seen of her, I always thought that her facial features were a bit manly, even though overall she didn't appear to be a bad looking woman.

Might especially be worth pursuing this Olga person, since she isn't likely as cautious as Jennifer, and she might be easier to locate. While I don't think it would be appropriate to harass other relatives of Jennifer's, such as her mom, I think her wife is fair game since obviously she is enjoying the spoils of the stolen Lock money.

I only advocated people tracking down and questioning Jamie because of the clear link there seemed to be between him and Lock Poker, at least to the point to where he owed people answers.
    Dan why is who she sleeps with interesting and what does if have to do with any wrong doings by Bodog/Lock ? I don't care who she does or doesn't sleep with anymore than I give a damn about who you, or what you may like to screw !
    Is this about uncovering fraud & protecting poker players or is there a link between being gay ,having manly features and an increased amount of fraud by gay people in online poker sites ?
    Be shocked if it was a "Pink Plan" hehe.
    I'm just suggesting that sexual orientation is not here nor there so can we move on !
    Some great work is done here by PokerFraudAlert ,I hate to think anyone would have a reason to suggest that there was any homophobic agenda behind any line of inquiry .
    I'm sure that was never the intent.
    Thank You
    Keep up The Good Fight
    I am not Dan, but I am the one who found the info and disclosed it. I did this not because I give two sh*ts about someone's sexual preference, but because her partner Olga is also a partner in crime. It is also interesting because we the general public want to know who Jennifer Larson keeps around, and how they can be okay with associating with a scam artist. Comments about Jen's sexual preference and general appearance are to be expected. The woman has stole millions of dollars and people of course hate her and want to destroy her. I will be the first not to deter anyone from speaking their mind about the psycho path. She has caused a lot of damage to peoples lives! Possibly ruining some for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by lostinpoker View Post
    Great work guys ,I remember tweeting about LOCK long ago as the payouts slowed ,the Lock Pros were very quick to slam me and insist I had in all wrong ,(produced a shill or 2 who said how they be paid in record time- the standard bs) I wondered then why the Pros seemed so stuck on Lock ,I was sure they were getting their $$ quick enough but I had no way of proving anything .Guess we will never really know,
    Can anyone explain where Calvin Ayre sits in all this ? His twitter bio states how Bodog was founded by him .Does he have any personal liability to or with the US facing LOCK ? I know he was indicted in 2012 papers as mentioned in Pokerfuse , but I have not seen him mentioned in the thread really .Has he no part in this at all ? I assume that there was a link with Bodog and Lock or have I just misread the it ? or is there just a link with some of the characters involved ?

UPDATE ok I see the only link is Derrick Maloney re Bodog and LOCK .
    But if some one could tell me if Ayre still has links to Bovada that be great Ty

The Lock Pros have something nice coming their way thats all I can say.

Calvin Ayre is MIA in this whole fiasco. I reached out to him multiple times, but he has not contacted me. I dunno if he is dealing with him own legal ramblings or is scared of Jen, or whatever the case maybe he has not commented on recent events. There is a link between Bodog and Lock of course, a lot of those employees fled Bodog to work for Lock.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Calvin took a personal interest in Lock back in December 2010. He personally wrote this article bashing Jen and Lock's business practices: http://calvinayre.com/2010/12/04/pok...er-case-study/ ... This was before Lock had issues paying players, and before any of their big scandals. The dissatisfaction with Lock at the time was from other skins on the Merge network, as well as other operators like Bodog, who felt that she was creating an unsustainable industry model with too-high rakeback.

I got from reading that Ayre article that there was plenty of personal bitterness toward Jen, likely surrounding the circumstances of her departure from Bodog.

All of the other calvinayre.com articles about Lock were by other writers there, not Ayre himself.

The fact that Ayre wrote that article personally shows that he really had an ax to grind with her.

Load Metric
    http://www.cardschat.com/news/micon-...ocuments-11369

interesting

two hot topics combined

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Stacktrace N.V. just lost Guardian Corporation Curacao B.V. as their statutory manager! "The registration is discontinued as of May 7, 2015"

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerflower View Post
    Stacktrace N.V. just lost Guardian Corporation Curacao B.V. as their statutory manager! "The registration is discontinued as of May 7, 2015"
    Did a google search to see who else was associated with Guardian and our friend George Praag is still at it with this site...https://www.totobet.com/imprint/

I wonder if Jennifer Larson is involved with any other sites behind the scenes laundering money.

STAY AWAY FROM https://www.totobet.com/imprint/

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HipAintCheap View Post
    Did a google search to see who else was associated with Guardian and our friend George Praag is still at it with this site...https://www.totobet.com/imprint/

I wonder if Jennifer Larson is involved with any other sites behind the scenes laundering money.

STAY AWAY FROM https://www.totobet.com/imprint/
    "Totobet N.V. is a company registered in Curaçao operating under a Curaçao eGaming License no. 1668/JAZ(PB 1993, no. 63) as promulgated by the Curaçao Department of Justice."

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    On tonight's PFA Radio stream Todd talked about the recent conversation I had with Shane over e-mail...below is the transcript. Please feel free to e-mail Shane (shanebridges@gmail.com) with any questions or issues you may have regarding Lock. He seems to also play the victim here so def send him some e-mails sympathizing with him. Let him know what a bad man I am for letting him know that justice will be coming his way and how dare I threaten him...

HipAintCheap
    2:05 AM (23 hours ago)

to Shane
    This is your last chance to cooperate with me or I promise you what is about to come your way you will be forever sorry for. The whole fucking scam, blowing us off, and not accountability will come to an end either nicely or someone getting what they deserve.

Shane Bridges(shanebridges@gmail.com)
    2:34 AM (23 hours ago)

to me
    I’ve tried to provide assistance to people like yourself in the past, but the fact is that nothing positive ever comes from it. It simply dredges up a traumatic period that I’d prefer to forget.

I was ripped off too, and am owed many thousands of dollars in unpaid wages as well. I don’t appreciate being threatened by one of the people that I tried to help recover their funds - it certainly doesn’t make you seem like a trustworthy or competent person.

Please don’t contact me again.

Goodbye.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    URGENT

My lawyer filed a criminal complaint against Jennifer Larson with the Public Prosecutor in Siena, Italy.

The Public Prosecutor ask now for witnesses and if you want to join, please send the following info to my lawyer g.masina@masinalex.it until 10 August 2015:

Reference: Lock Poker

- Name

- Citizenship

- Address, country(at least country)

- Screenshot of the total balance owed

- Screenshot of your withdrawal request(if not available, how long you wait for your withdrawal)

Thank you!

Comments

thesparten: fkn great

Load Metric
    URGENT

My lawyer filed a criminal complaint against Jennifer Larson with the Public Prosecutor in Siena, Italy.

The Public Prosecutor ask now for witnesses and if you want to join, please send the following info to my lawyer g.masina@masinalex.it until 10 August 2015:

Reference: Lock Poker

- Name

- Citizenship

- Address, country(at least country)

- Screenshot of the total balance owed

- Screenshot of your withdrawal request(if not available, how long you wait for your withdrawal)

Thank you!

I predict that Jenn will never see the inside of a jail or suffer any significant penalty just as Howard, Ferguson, Bitar, Hamilton and co-conspirators haven't
    It makes me god damn sick every time I think of these scumbags.

I do commend you for actually trying

Please keep us posted!

Thank You and fight the good fight!

Comments

Sanlmar: Forgot Micon

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Were Howard, Ferguson, Bitar, Hamilton and co-conspirators based in Italy when they did their scam?

Otherwise I don't understand why you compare them with Jennifer Larson.

Load Metric
    Were Howard, Ferguson, Bitar, Hamilton and co-conspirators based in Italy when they did their scam?

Otherwise I don't understand why you compare them with Jennifer Larson.

Nope...US/Ireland for FTP guys, US/Aruba for Hamilton

If you haven't already, you should probably go to other forums also to get screen shots of balances etc. from players.

Thread Information