Thread: The next great band

Load Metric

The next great band

Friends, on the heels of correctly predicting "future islands" as the next great thing in music, i'm back for part deux. The Twilight Sad hail from the irrelevant isles of Scotland. They've only released one album thus far, and have not yet garnered mainstream publicity, but that is about to change big league. After successfully touring as The Cure's opening act in their global tour, it can be said that they're on the very cusp of stardom. Having excellent curatorial instincts this is yet another effort i'm making in adding a bit of culture and civility to this otherwise toxic forum...

Comments

lvpkr1009: Made it to 3:36 and wanted to kill myself...but green rep for trying to bring something to this otherwise toxic forum

Belly Buster: Thanks
    Last edited by Krypt; 11-23-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Load Metric
    krypts actual favorite band

Comments

Pooh: lol WOW

Load Metric
    If I want to listen to radiohead fuck coldplay, i'll revisit this thread.

Comments

simply1:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this song is missing some hooks. if this is the best they have they'll never be the next great thing.

this song has a better chance of making it big. i'm not big on indie folk heading to the gospel side, like so many newer crossover songs, but there is some good acoustic in this song, and it moves in a good direction

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Friends, on the heels of correctly predicting "future islands" as the next great thing in music, i'm back for part deux. The Twilight Sad hail from the irrelevant isles of Scotland. They've only released one album thus far, and have not yet garnered mainstream publicity, but that is about to change big league. After successfully touring as The Cure's opening act in their global tour, it can be said that they're on the very cusp of stardom. Having excellent curatorial instincts this is yet another effort i'm making in adding a bit of culture and civility to this otherwise toxic forum...
    Just listening now via Apple Music. Not the most upbeat, but as I grew up on the Smiths, enjoying it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    lot at enjoying it so far todger ur toddlers are at it again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Just listening now via Apple Music. Not the most upbeat, but as I grew up on the Smiths, enjoying it so far.
    UNREAL

Thread Information