Thread: Attention Sonatine

Load Metric

Attention Sonatine

Is this you?

I have always loved the aroma of evergreen, particularly rosemary but any of these needled beauties gives you atmosphere and health benefits as well. But this one really blew me away! To be honest, I did mix it with my usual Stash Fusion (green / white) tea blend (and spices -- anise seed powder, cinnamon, cloves -- plus a little slippery elm, elderberry and Manuka honey). Then it was like a forest that had suddenly sprung up in my mouth! Every sip brought different awakening sensations. The night before drinking, I looked up Douglas Fir in my massive 'Cornucopia II' edible plants book, and it also gave rave reviews. You can use it to season poultry and other meats (which I did this afternoon, with salmon) and it gave a subtle smoky flavor. But I think a marinade might be a better application there, so I will have to try that. 'Cornucopia II' also says it is high in Vitamin C; after drinking it, later in the afternoon or evening it felt like it was strengthening my lungs (a bit like Pycnogenol or pine bark extract). Being asthmatic, that's also life changing! Altogether this is an extraordinary peak tea experience. The tea is a bit pricy and you are supposed to steep it for ten minutes (three worked fine for me). I will have to thank the Magic lady who sold me this as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants an out-of-this-world (while very down-to-earth) experience. Let the Douglas fir spring forth the dormant forest of life that lurks within!

Load Metric
    Name:  images-30.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  3.6 KB
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    i dont like to use labels like 'is'.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also im about to debone a prime rib and sous vide it for like 16 hours in a mustard/red pepper/paprika/garlic/soy/honey/brown sugar rub so lets call things what they are:

fancy.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    that sounds quite unreal, but I don't do honey unless it's Wedderspoon Manuka

Thread Information