Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

My joke post obviously went COMPLETELY over your head, but that's not surprising coming from you. Who's huffing again? You better re-admit yourself to rehab.

Oh, and another thing: What could POSSIBLY make you think that the driver "will be haunted from this day forward"?? Did you even bother to actually read the real details of the story?

Answer: Nope
    Is this another joke? What part of the report tells you the driver will be unaffected by the death of young children he was responsible for?

I forgot, you read the CNN version, and you are unable to use google.

“My daughter said right before the bus flipped that he was speeding around the curve and asked them ‘Are y’all ready to die,’” Jasmine Mateen told CBS News correspondent Mark Strassmann. Mateen’s 6-year-old daughter was killed.

Media outlets have reported parents complained before the crash about the bus speeding through the neighborhood.

Reports are that parents in the past made repeated complaints about his reckless driving...obviously that didn't wake him up to the fact that he is hauling around young children who would like to, you know...live a life.

Is he unaffected? hmmm, perhaps...im not convinced though. that remains to be seen. Sounds to me like the guy was on a mission, but I guess the black box and camera they are currently reviewing will tell more.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Sad.

Six less lives that can be profited by the monster prison industrial complex.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

My joke post obviously went COMPLETELY over your head, but that's not surprising coming from you. Who's huffing again? You better re-admit yourself to rehab.

Oh, and another thing: What could POSSIBLY make you think that the driver "will be haunted from this day forward"?? Did you even bother to actually read the real details of the story?

Answer: Nope
    Is this another joke? What part of the report tells you the driver will be unaffected by the death of young children he was responsible for?
    Probably because he reportedly yelled out are you all ready to die before he decided to kill everyone? You're dumber than shit.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Finally hit me where I remember this driver from.

Name:  tumblr_m0fzjdTOFl1qfu47lo1_500.gif
Views: 182
Size:  523.6 KB

Name:  darnell-crab-man-turner-eddie-steeples.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  6.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Probably because he reportedly yelled out are you all ready to die before he decided to kill everyone? You're dumber than shit.
    Maybe you dummies have your own special needs CNN, but no where was there any mention of "your" quote in that report.

There was this however

He was trying to get them (children) off the bus -- all the bodies were limp. There was blood everywhere. He has been cooperating with the police. He texted me minutes later saying the kids are dead," she said.
    Cook expressed condolences to the victims' families and asked for compassion for her son, describing him as a respected man and a father of a 3-year-old son who worked two jobs and had never been in trouble before

Fuckin dipshits
    Last edited by limitles; 11-24-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Load Metric
    Let me tell you something shh shh shh let me tell you....ok

Name:  44718673f192a6a201385b034f2d5131.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  12.4 KB

Thread Information