Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokerstars Not Taking Action Against Poland Collusion/Softplayers

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    So guys take a look at this and give me your opinion.

Its pretty obvious what is going on. Once i had posted the thread about them, a lot of the plays that they used... like the 3 bet isolation play immediately stopped happening. This was a play that happened all the time many times. Yet after i post it, the play all of a sudden no longer happened.

Pokerstars could not even supply hand histories where 2 poland players get it all in preflop for 50bb. Im not asking 75bb or 100bb preflop. Do you know how ridiculous that is that almost never you see 2 poland players get it all in pre for 50bb with aa vs kk or kk vs qq or ak vs qq? The only times it does happen which is rare is when a nonpole is all in so it would be 2 poles vs a nonpole.

Anyone who looks at this knows something is fishy. These players all speak to one another via skype. Creating 2p2 accts on same day and many accounts already being related.

Also once i posted about a certain player on the thread. guess what happened. He went to the thread to defend himself and obviously a poland player told him about the thread and say... you have to defend yourself because he posted about it. Again looking out for their fellow comrades.

Stars after looking at this, basically refuses to act on it. The thing is if you ask them how many times these poland players go all in against poland players vs nonpoles, that would immediately show something is up. Stars response is we can't look at this. Thats right, the most obvious piece of evidence you can look at... they go ignore it. The thing is they have the best security out of all poker sites. Yet the fact they aren't even doing anything on this is a disgrace. They should be segregating these players from playing these formats. Other players who play these formats complained about it. Stars basically tell them they will look into it.. only to not give any reply back.

So guys what are your thoughts on it?

Load Metric
    jesus, that is a lot of fucking hand histories. I feel for you OP, unfortunately if Pokerstars is not taking a stand there really isn't shit you can do. It's weird because I think that with poker especially you should know what to look out for regarding collusion if you run the largest poker site in the world.

Anyways I thank you OP. I remember when you posted this issue on 2p2 originally and I was kind of curious to see how it went. Of course Pokerstars made the worst decision possible but that is actually the least surprising thing about this situation.

Also, fucking poles

Comments

big dick: fucking polocks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That is a lot to read but if you have a few hands with each of them playing suspiciously or soft playing while in hands together then it has enough merit for Stars to look into it.

A few of the hands you post are not automatic calls. Just because a big stack is facing a 5bb shove in the blind it don't mean he has to call. It might be correct for him to do so with most of his range but if he is sitting there with 62o he might just decide to pass because he can pickup chips by stealing instead of calling shorties frequently with a couple of napkins.

You can say they are from the same country so that is why he folds but I would need more data to know if he snap calls with any two cards in the same spot versus someone not in his country.

Even though it seems rare in poker today a walk does happen from time to time.

If you have enough data with the same players then something very well could be going on but a few hands with guys from the same country is not going to be enough for Pokerstars to ban them.

My suggestion is to keep on collecting hands if you are still playing these games and reach out to anyone else is for them to be on the look out. When they get hands request they share them with you or report them. If enough data comes forward Pokerstars will have no choice to take a more serious look.

GL

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    That is a lot to read but if you have a few hands with each of them playing suspiciously or soft playing while in hands together then it has enough merit for Stars to look into it.

A few of the hands you post are not automatic calls. Just because a big stack is facing a 5bb shove in the blind it don't mean he has to call. It might be correct for him to do so with most of his range but if he is sitting there with 62o he might just decide to pass because he can pickup chips by stealing instead of calling shorties frequently with a couple of napkins.

You can say they are from the same country so that is why he folds but I would need more data to know if he snap calls with any two cards in the same spot versus someone not in his country.

Even though it seems rare in poker today a walk does happen from time to time.

If you have enough data with the same players then something very well could be going on but a few hands with guys from the same country is not going to be enough for Pokerstars to ban them.

My suggestion is to keep on collecting hands if you are still playing these games and reach out to anyone else is for them to be on the look out. When they get hands request they share them with you or report them. If enough data comes forward Pokerstars will have no choice to take a more serious look.

GL

Hi there. If i shove with 5bb and the poland player calls my all in with 62 offsuit in the bb, what in the world are the other poland players folding everytime to their fellow poland player shoving 5bb then? 62 offsuit is one of the worst hands in poker. And for sure these players are folding say any 10 or 9. Yet call with 62 offsuit? Look through the hand histories. They wont call their fellow shortstack comrades.

Pokerstars is aware of this. They basically have a broken collusion system. Because 2 poland players went all in for 3bb... thats enough to say, look they do go at each other. These poland players dont get it all in preflop with at least 50bb deep almost ever. do you know how ridiculous that sounds? I dont recall any ak vs qq preflop all in for 50bb. Basically they softplay and dont play huge pots against one another unless they have to.

Look at the 3 handed play. Look at they creating 2p2 accts same day and posting in same format right after one another. Most of them know one another. Also one time when i was playing, one poland player typed out for szopen before going all in on me. You know why? Because szopen1594 is one of those poland softplayers and because i spoke about him, another poland player who i never played against suddenly know who i am? Look at the chip balancing when one big poland player goes up against a shorter stack poland player. Anyone with a clue can tell whats going on here.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    One major poland account got his account banned and is no longer welcome to play on stars. This was a main account of theirs.

Who here actually thinks no funny business take place here? If you look through the hand histories, its obvious what is going on. One of their major accounts got banned. Of course head of security won't say the exact reason. Yea i wonder why huh?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Dan druff and others, what are your thoughts on this? Its very hard to defend any of these poland players after showing this much information.

Now one of the main accts got the big ban hammer which he deserves.

Helping your fellow comrades is basically cheating. Yet stars continue to not do anything on this. All they have to do is segregate those players since if they do, then they cant help one another out. Why do you think they play these formats only?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    As mentioned, one of their main accounts got banned and balance confiscated.

So who here actually thinks nothing fishy is going on? Very few if any and thats the truth. Stars gave one of the main accounts the hammer.

I will also post something else pretty soon. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dondrew View Post

So who here actually thinks nothing fishy is going on? Very few if any and thats the truth. Stars gave one of the main accounts the hammer.

I will also post something else pretty soon. What are your guys thoughts on this?
    i think you're right here, with decent amounts of evidence, however, think this type of thing is rampant in online poker, including the best, pokerstars.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post

i think you're right here, with decent amounts of evidence, however, think this type of thing is rampant in online poker, including the best, pokerstars.

sysOp, how much of the hand histories did you look through?

I mean how can you explain all these plays. Anyone with a clue can tell you there is cheating going on here. Stars basically is lying and making up excuses.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Anyone else feel free to comment on this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You raise some good points, but Stars always errs on the side of caution when accusing players of collusion, including times when it's fairly obvious.

The Stoxtrader scandal is a good example of this. Both players involved were able to cash out, and one of them was even able to play on Stars for awhile.

Load Metric

I mean how can you explain all these plays. Anyone with a clue can tell you there is cheating going on here. Stars basically is lying and making up excuses.
    I've read your entire thread and i believe you, but like druff and i said, nothing much will come of it. stop playing in these games perhaps?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The thing is they do this at 2 formats only... the 180 mans and those splash satellites. I do not play those splash satellites. The issue is i see those players cheating at that format.

Whether i play a format or not, cheaters like that should be banned and or segregated. Its common sense whats going on here.

Stars is basically lying about this. Think about it. How can an entire security team not even think there is something going on? Most of the players that actually PLAY this format... yes ... thats the most important word here.... agree with me on this issue. They basically gives excuses for everything. Such as maybe he didnt bet there because he was pot controlling... yep pot controlling with aces when effective stack is 15bb and its AA vs KQ and AA refuses to bet against the shorter stack poland player. They are straight up lying because they know if they said i was right, this is going to give the country of poland a bad name. The fact that this is so obvious and they do nothing, stars basically lies just like that vip program.

Load Metric

I've read your entire thread and i believe you, but like druff and i said, nothing much will come of it. stop playing in these games perhaps?
    Nothing hurts their business like hurting their business. It apears Stars isn't too worried.

Poker shows and journalism ain't what it used to be. This really is Druff's bread & butter though. Let's see how hard he hits them.

Have you, dondrew, played a hand on Stars since you started this thread?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Yes i have.

These poles have continued to do the same thing. Other players are aware of this issue on stars.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Any others are welcome to comment on this.

I have spoke to many people on this issue and most of them agrees with me.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I been asked by a few posters to update this thread.

I will show you how pokerstars detect collusion and how their system is wrong.

PokerStars Hand #162583749083: Tournament #1751501265, $3.30+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XV (1000/2000) - 2016/12/07 18:12:59 ET
    Table '1751501265 2' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
    Seat 1: dyna140 (32578 in chips)
    Seat 2: rastafari898 (28089 in chips)
    Seat 3: cusirc (21919 in chips)
    Seat 4: Vronx93 (38654 in chips)
    Seat 5: Brunski888 (57239 in chips) out of hand (moved from another table into small blind)
    Seat 6: Hautschi57 (29535 in chips)
    Seat 7: MiracleQ (27634 in chips)
    Seat 8: lambo_black (45618 in chips)
    Seat 9: Phatnoz16 (43307 in chips)
    dyna140: posts the ante 200
    rastafari898: posts the ante 200
    cusirc: posts the ante 200
    Vronx93: posts the ante 200
    Hautschi57: posts the ante 200
    MiracleQ: posts the ante 200
    lambo_black: posts the ante 200
    Phatnoz16: posts the ante 200
    Hautschi57: posts small blind 1000
    MiracleQ: posts big blind 2000
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to dyna140 [5h 4c]
    lambo_black: calls 2000
    Phatnoz16: folds
    dyna140: folds
    rastafari898: folds
    cusirc: folds
    Vronx93: raises 4000 to 6000
    Hautschi57: folds
    MiracleQ: folds
    lambo_black: calls 4000
    *** FLOP *** [Kc 4s 2s]
    lambo_black: checks
    Vronx93: bets 5644
    lambo_black: calls 5644
    *** TURN *** [Kc 4s 2s] [9d]
    Vronx93: checks
    *** RIVER *** [Kc 4s 2s 9d] [Ad]
    Vronx93: bets 14780
    lambo_black: calls 14780
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Vronx93: shows [7d As] (a pair of Aces)
    lambo_black: shows [Ah 4h] (two pair, Aces and Fours)
    lambo_black collected 57448 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 57448 | Rake 0
    Board [Kc 4s 2s 9d Ad]
    Seat 1: dyna140 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: rastafari898 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: cusirc folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: Vronx93 (button) showed [7d As] and lost with a pair of Aces
    Seat 6: Hautschi57 (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 7: MiracleQ (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 8: lambo_black showed [Ah 4h] and won (57448) with two pair, Aces and Fours
    Seat 9: Phatnoz16 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Lambo black is a very loose poland player... like 32/23 stats. Which means hes a bit loser and those stats mean they pretty much raise preflop all the time. Here he decides to just limp utg with a4s? He either raises or folds. Then suddenly of course vronx is back at it and raises in late position with a7? Fine. Now look at the flop. Lambo check calls the flop with bottom pair. On the turn they both check. Then on the river an ace comes. There is no possible flush on the board. Lambo checks river? Then when vronx93 bets river... he just flat calls instead of shoving him all in? He has 2 pair? If vronx had stronger than that, he would not check back the turn. Also how does suddenly one player limp a hand like this and of course suddenly vronx has him dominated huh? Here same mistake like previous poland players. He check calls bottom pair. Vronx didn't bet the turn by accident... had he done it... lambo folds and then chip balance to the shorter stack vronx. Now on the river. Lambo checks river? Then calls the river without check raising with 2 pair? no flush possible no straight.

PokerStars Hand #162584047486: Tournament #1751501265, $3.30+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XVI (1250/2500) - 2016/12/07 18:18:56 ET
    Table '1751501265 2' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
    Seat 1: dyna140 (27878 in chips)
    Seat 2: rastafari898 (55478 in chips)
    Seat 3: cusirc (16969 in chips)
    Seat 4: Vronx93 (60960 in chips)
    Seat 7: MiracleQ (20434 in chips)
    Seat 8: lambo_black (61312 in chips)
    Seat 9: Phatnoz16 (38607 in chips)
    dyna140: posts the ante 250
    rastafari898: posts the ante 250
    cusirc: posts the ante 250
    Vronx93: posts the ante 250
    MiracleQ: posts the ante 250
    lambo_black: posts the ante 250
    Phatnoz16: posts the ante 250
    MiracleQ: posts small blind 1250
    lambo_black: posts big blind 2500
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to dyna140 [5s Kh]
    Phatnoz16: folds
    rastafari898: folds
    cusirc: folds
    dyna140 said, "looks like you going to have to get another acct"
    Vronx93: calls 2500
    dyna140 said, "when this one gets banned justl ike your boy m"
    MiracleQ: calls 1250
    *** FLOP *** [8s 3d 9d]
    MiracleQ: checks
    dyna140 said, "miracle they are playing 2 on 1"
    lambo_black: bets 2500
    dyna140 said, "he calls"
    Vronx93: calls 2500
    MiracleQ: raises 15184 to 17684 and is all-in
    lambo_black: calls 15184
    Vronx93: calls 15184
    *** TURN *** [8s 3d 9d] [6d]
    *** RIVER *** [8s 3d 9d 6d] [2c]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    MiracleQ: shows [Tc 9h] (a pair of Nines)
    lambo_black: shows [9s Ks] (a pair of Nines - King kicker)
    Vronx93: mucks hand
    lambo_black collected 62302 from pot
    MiracleQ finished the tournament in 21st place and received $11.00.
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 62302 | Rake 0
    Board [8s 3d 9d 6d 2c]
    Seat 1: dyna140 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: rastafari898 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: cusirc folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: Vronx93 (button) mucked [Js Qs]
    Seat 7: MiracleQ (small blind) showed [Tc 9h] and lost with a pair of Nines
    Seat 8: lambo_black (big blind) showed [9s Ks] and won (62302) with a pair of Nines
    Seat 9: Phatnoz16 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Look at this. vronx has QJs. Look who is in the bb. Suddenly he limps all of a sudden? poland players play much stranger when their fellow pole is in the blinds. They do not open limp like this if the bb is not polish. Of course it folds to sb who is not polish call the sb and obviously hes not sandwiched between 2 poles. They look... sb checks. Poland player lambo bets... obviously vronx will call to get the nonpole out. Here the nonpole check raise all in. Then suddenly both of them flat call. Then check it all the way down.

Heres the issue with this. Lambo assuming would reshove all in here with his top pair king kicker assuming the other guy was not polish. By doing this, its going to be 2 on 1. Also, look at vronx flat calling. he has Queen high. Are you serious? Yes he has an inside straight draw but he does not make calls like this assuming the other 2 guys are not polish because he know the other guy in the bb would put pressure on him. And of course check turn and check river. Then K9 takes it down with top pair. The sb has very little chance to win this pot if he gets involved here.

Look at how these players play. Look at how they limp when their fellow poles are in the bb. They do not do this stuff when by themselves

Many posters here looked at this and have agreed this is straight up cheating. They do make limps like this by themselves.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Here is the type of response you get from pokerstars on this. First hand looks bad. 2nd one looks very bad.

- It is not totally inconceivable given the play of the hand that the guy could have AK – granted you would expect him to carry on betting the turn but regardless it is not outside the realms of possibility.
    - When this hand happened there were 29 players left in the tourney – so two off the bubble. If lambo_black goes all in and is called and loses then he could very much still be the bubble boy with blinds about to hit him.

End of the day he makes the safe move and at the same time makes a ‘fellow pole’ lose over two thirds of his stack. I would genuinely be interested if you posted the evidence on 2+2 including the proximity to the bubble and see what others thought but this is in no way collusion. Fwiw there is nothing linking the players either from a technological or financial perspective either.

The second hand I do agree is more odd. I can understand the float for the min bet with overs, gutshot and the stack he has, but the all in call looks very odd. I will bcc someone to this who will be able to raise a collusion review into this pair to see if there is anything more to it.

This is from the 2nd hand

We found no evidence of any of this suspicious play. Further, note the aggressive play between 'Vronx93' and 'lambo_black' in the hand below. This is not indicative of a cooperative relationship, as cooperating players will generally avoid confrontations with each other.

This is the evidence they will provide you if they look at 2 players.

PokerStars Hand #163259310439: Tournament #1765188518, $13.77+$1.23 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2016/12/20 16:09:25 ET
    Table '1765188518 5' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
    Seat 1: kallesahl (1480 in chips)
    Seat 3: ikar008 (3312 in chips)
    Seat 4: theboy7 (1304 in chips)
    Seat 5: fedexpres203 (1284 in chips)
    Seat 6: Vronx93 (1924 in chips)
    Seat 7: lambo_black (1518 in chips)
    Seat 8: LimpNaCadeia (107 in chips)
    Seat 9: YoungBeezie (2248 in chips)
    kallesahl: posts the ante 15
    ikar008: posts the ante 15
    theboy7: posts the ante 15
    fedexpres203: posts the ante 15
    Vronx93: posts the ante 15
    lambo_black: posts the ante 15
    LimpNaCadeia: posts the ante 15
    YoungBeezie: posts the ante 15
    Moving Bets to Pot
    Vronx93: posts small blind 75
    lambo_black: posts big blind 150

16:09:25 *** HOLE CARDS ***

16:09:25 Dealt to kallesahl
    16:09:25 Dealt to ikar008
    16:09:25 Dealt to theboy7
    16:09:25 Dealt to fedexpres203
    16:09:25 Dealt to Vronx93 [As 3s]
    16:09:25 Dealt to lambo_black [Ad Qs]
    16:09:25 Dealt to LimpNaCadeia
    16:09:25 Dealt to YoungBeezie

16:09:40 LimpNaCadeia: calls 92 and is all-in
    16:09:46 YoungBeezie: folds
    16:09:50 kallesahl: folds
    16:09:51 ikar008: folds
    16:09:51 theboy7: folds
    16:09:53 fedexpres203: folds
    16:10:08 Vronx93: raises 1759 to 1909 and is all-in
    16:10:09 lambo_black: calls 1353 and is all-in
    16:10:09 Moving Bets to Pot
    16:10:09 Uncalled bet (406) returned to Vronx93

16:10:11 *** FLOP *** [Qh 3c 9h]

16:10:13 *** TURN *** [Qh 3c 9h] [Tc]

16:10:15 *** RIVER *** [Qh 3c 9h Tc] [4s]

16:10:16 *** SHOW DOWN ***

16:10:16 Vronx93: shows [As 3s] (a pair of Threes)
    16:10:16 lambo_black: shows [Ad Qs] (a pair of Queens)
    16:10:17 lambo_black collected 2822 from side pot
    16:10:17 LimpNaCadeia: shows [6c 8d] (high card Queen)
    16:10:18 lambo_black collected 396 from main pot
    16:10:18 LimpNaCadeia finished the tournament in 63rd place

Thats right. Even if you softplay with another player. If you shove all in with Ax with under 10bb and the bb calls with an Ax with under 10bb... thats enough to dismiss them from any cheating. This is completely standard and if anyone folded here this would be straight up cheating. The issue again is a lot of these players are very clever and dont do this to draw attention.

In other words, even if these 2 players had 5bb and went all in and call... this one play is enough to dismiss collusion from all the other hands.

Look at the first hand. If vronx had AK there, why wouldn't bet bet the turn? Because if he did have AK, he doesnt want to take his fellow players entire stack. Then on the river when he makes top pair, lambo decides to check call with 2 pair? You know security's response on this? Maybe he was worried vronx had AK. If vronx had AK, that is even more collusion. Many players who actually play this format agreed vronx does not play like this by himself. He raises a limp there with a7 with that stack size against a nonpolish player? He never does that? Only time things like this happen is when 2 or more polish players at the table.

In other words their security collusion system is broken just as many others told me via PM.

Anyone else at the tables will be welcomed to post in here.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    PokerStars Hand #164371618236: Tournament #1788067137, $3.30+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XII (500/1000) - 2017/01/10 17:17:35 ET
    Table '1788067137 10' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
    Seat 2: fedorrrrrrrr (20272 in chips)
    Seat 3: woxix (13827 in chips)
    Seat 4: MIL_O_90 (5899 in chips)
    Seat 5: richardchen8 (31258 in chips)
    Seat 6: Puciamonas (9445 in chips)
    Seat 7: dyna140 (21263 in chips)
    Seat 8: andrew_flash (10678 in chips)
    Seat 9: Jakub507 (33152 in chips)
    fedorrrrrrrr: posts the ante 100
    woxix: posts the ante 100
    MIL_O_90: posts the ante 100
    richardchen8: posts the ante 100
    Puciamonas: posts the ante 100
    dyna140: posts the ante 100
    andrew_flash: posts the ante 100
    Jakub507: posts the ante 100
    woxix: posts small blind 500
    MIL_O_90: posts big blind 1000
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to dyna140 [Qd 6d]
    richardchen8: folds
    Puciamonas: folds
    andrew_flash: folds
    Jakub507: calls 1000
    dyna140 said, "look hes limping"
    fedorrrrrrrr: calls 1000
    woxix: calls 500
    dyna140 said, "call"
    MIL_O_90: checks
    *** FLOP *** [2s Qs 7s]
    dyna140 said, "make it 2 on 2 now"
    woxix: checks
    MIL_O_90: checks
    Jakub507: checks
    fedorrrrrrrr: checks
    *** TURN *** [2s Qs 7s] [Td]
    dyna140 said, "lol"
    woxix: bets 2764
    dyna140 said, "limping for no reason to try to help mil win the pot"
    MIL_O_90: folds
    Jakub507: folds
    fedorrrrrrrr: folds
    Uncalled bet (2764) returned to woxix
    dyna140 said, "good job fellas"
    woxix collected 4800 from pot
    woxix: doesn't show hand
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 4800 | Rake 0
    Board [2s Qs 7s Td]
    Seat 2: fedorrrrrrrr (button) folded on the Turn
    Seat 3: woxix (small blind) collected (4800)
    Seat 4: MIL_O_90 (big blind) folded on the Turn
    Seat 5: richardchen8 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: Puciamonas folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: dyna140 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: andrew_flash folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 9: Jakub507 folded on the Turn

Oh look poland player jakub507 decides to limp for no reason. But of course there is. BB is fellow poland player Mil_0_90. What typically happens here is everyone else would then fold. Remember the limp to make it look very strong that i mentioned earlier? Then once the flop comes, shorter stack poland player mil_0_90 would just shove all in and then jakub would fold to get chips to the player that needs chips... aka the shorter stack poland player.

So when i saw this, i typed it in chat to let the players know.

fedorrrrrrrr and woxix are players that i have played with before and are well aware of this cheating play by the poland players to try to get chips to the shorter stack poland players. What happens? Both of these regulars limp since they aren't going to allow that shorter stack poland player to win the pot.

What happens? Both poland players check and then woxix bets and of course both poland players fold. So basically here, the poland players know they don't have the advantage since its 2 on 2. Remember they only do things like when its 2 on 1.

Woxix and fedooor agrees with this and they aren't going to get this continue. Woxix then made a comment that he agrees limping there makes zero sense. Now look at it this way. Imagine only woxix or fedoor limps. Then what will happen is Mil would shove all in... then the other poland player jakub would just flat call or even raise to get the nonpoland player out.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Anyone else have an opinion on this? Feel free to comment on this.

Thread Information