So guys take a look at this and give me your opinion.

Its pretty obvious what is going on. Once i had posted the thread about them, a lot of the plays that they used... like the 3 bet isolation play immediately stopped happening. This was a play that happened all the time many times. Yet after i post it, the play all of a sudden no longer happened.

Pokerstars could not even supply hand histories where 2 poland players get it all in preflop for 50bb. Im not asking 75bb or 100bb preflop. Do you know how ridiculous that is that almost never you see 2 poland players get it all in pre for 50bb with aa vs kk or kk vs qq or ak vs qq? The only times it does happen which is rare is when a nonpole is all in so it would be 2 poles vs a nonpole.

Anyone who looks at this knows something is fishy. These players all speak to one another via skype. Creating 2p2 accts on same day and many accounts already being related.

Also once i posted about a certain player on the thread. guess what happened. He went to the thread to defend himself and obviously a poland player told him about the thread and say... you have to defend yourself because he posted about it. Again looking out for their fellow comrades.

Stars after looking at this, basically refuses to act on it. The thing is if you ask them how many times these poland players go all in against poland players vs nonpoles, that would immediately show something is up. Stars response is we can't look at this. Thats right, the most obvious piece of evidence you can look at... they go ignore it. The thing is they have the best security out of all poker sites. Yet the fact they aren't even doing anything on this is a disgrace. They should be segregating these players from playing these formats. Other players who play these formats complained about it. Stars basically tell them they will look into it.. only to not give any reply back.

So guys what are your thoughts on it?