Thread: With a fist-bump from the judge, I am now free.

Load Metric

With a fist-bump from the judge, I am now free.

well PFA, the day has finally come. I am now free. Off of papers. Probation terminated early. I want to apologize for any bi-polarness that i may have had on the forums the last few months. I've had a lot on my mind, and now the giant proverbial safe hanging over my head is gone. It never fell on me, to say the least.

To say I walked between rain drops is an understatement here. You guys have no idea how many chances I took while on probation. I smoked pot almost the entire time, only stopping for 10-14 days before a probation meeting to pass my test. I left the state more times than I can count, to play poker in Milwaukee. Every time I went it was a risk. a risk i was willing to take.

I'm now going on vacation to colorado, to smoke the best weed in the united states.

The life tilt I had for the last 2 years is over, and now I look forward to the future.

happy trails everyone.

I am now about to smoke the biggest joint I can roll, and lounge out. No fear of a probation officer stopping by, no fear of a drug test at the beginning of the month. No fear at all anymore. Just hope.

stay up PFA
    -Larry

Comments

MumblesBadly: Good to hear! Now, keep outa trouble!!!

Pooh: Just to be on papers makes you a fucking loser. Hopefully you die soon. Warm regards dwarf

Mintjewlips: n-word weed rep

Flipper_Fair: best weed is here in norcal

handicapme: Have to neg this shit. Also, so glad mumbles fuck is blocked.

big dick: congrats

nunbeater: wanted to neg you because you're a dipshit but getting off of papers deserves a green

Henry: negging you because you're a dipshit

Dan Druff: This rep line is more divided than the country

BUBBLES: hell yeah

stankmouth: ur such annoying faggot. and the best weed is in norcal...faggot

IamGreek: Grats for not learning nothin from the experience

jacosta24: Toke it!

SantaCruz: Congrats! Don't listen to the reds; they're the ones that put Trump in office.

Hockey Guy: I'll break the tie.

Sloppy Joe: Jail in two years

spennywins: :( no jail rape

Tegnation22: White trash
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 11-14-2016 at 09:37 AM. Reason: no red repping here. troll on. i'm too high to care
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    fuck off barry you cunt

Comments

LarryLaffer:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    congrats I can relate as I done 8 years on paper. here in GA. we call probation a prison sentence waiting to happen. In 2005 I won a seat to themain on AP for 100.00. Dickhead PO wouldnt approve the travel so I couldnt go. AP put the 10k into my account which was cool.

Comments

LarryLaffer:
    Last edited by ugaistheteam; 11-14-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ugaistheteam View Post
    congrats I can relate as I done 8 years on paper. here in GA. we call probation a prison sentence waiting to happen. In 2005 I won a seat to themain on AP for 100.00. Dickhead PO wouldnt approve the travel so I couldnt go. AP put the 10k into my account which was cool.

when I got on papers I won a 5k seat to the wsop circuit event at the horse shoe in a table drawing. wasn't able to go.

I hear you on the prison sentence waiting to happen
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

I'm now going on vacation to colorado, to smoke the best weed in the united states.
    Enjoy your vacation.

It's my feeling that CO does not have the best weed in the US, but you'll definitely get plenty high enough.

Maybe CO has the best weed laws. Maybe.

Load Metric
    Will you be posting your promised "Larry revealed" thread before you go?

Load Metric
    I wonder where his alter ego/dupe buddy ringo star dissappered to? Hmmm.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Is there really a proverb about a safe hanging over ones head? I've never heard or read that before.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Is there really a proverb about a safe hanging over ones head? I've never heard or read that before.
    me neither. I thought he meant the Sword of Damocles maybe? who the fuck knows this guy inhales a lot of exhaust

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles:

Load Metric
    You risked incarceration while on paper just to smoke marijuana?

Might be time to look in the mirror and figure out what's wrong with your life to make such a destructive decision.

Comments

LarryLaffer:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    You risked incarceration while on paper just to smoke marijuana?

Might be time to look in the mirror and figure out what's wrong with your life to make such a destructive decision.
    I'm glad our little mouse is free, but the above can not be stressed enough. You were put "on papers" by making poor life choices, which involved weed. You then think it's a good idea to continue to smoke weed during this time when you know you will be drug tested....

Listen man, it's not my fucking life you are ruining, but take it from someone who is around your age and has been a fuck up before (could make an argument that I still am a fuck up sometimes), get your fucking shit together. This is no ones fault but your own. Not the "rat's", not the cops, not the court, not your napoleon issues, YOURS. Grow up already and stop being a pussy.

Btw enjoy the weed and vacation! Then get back and stop being a fuck up, I have almost 0 faith you will change but the last piece of human decency left in me hopes you do.

Comments

wrenchjockey: Good luck beating this drum. I tried for several posts and it's like banging your head against a wall.

LarryLaffer:
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    it's a mute point motherfuckers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ugaistheteam View Post
    Then Scott Tom said, "You know what? Fuck that shit. We're getting that 10k BACK!", and he played me heads up at 200-400 on the GRAYCAT account.

Glad the money went to good use though.

Comments

LarryLaffer:

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: ba da bum

Load Metric
    LoL I didn't risk shit.

According to recent studies I could smoke for a year straight and be clean in 10 days.

since I'm not a fat fuck like most of PFA probably is, I tested clean every time at 9.5 days. Yes I used a home test before any probation meeting. they're 99% accurate and the time that I failed was definitely my own fault. I figured out a way to game the system and I did. plain and simple.

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/04/2...c-stay-system/

The above web page was my bible the last year and a half. it's not a myth either. But thanks for the fucking lecture. you know nothing about my case but if you did you'd agree I got fucked and should've walked from day 1. but it costs money for lawyers.
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 11-14-2016 at 08:46 PM.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    me neither. I thought he meant the Sword of Damocles maybe? who the fuck knows this guy inhales a lot of exhaust

I should've used the word metaphorical

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: ;

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    and to all the NorCal people saying not to go to Colorado, I have a good friend who lives in Telluride so I'm going to see him. he lives on a farm and they grow their own.

Comments

Tellafriend: "good friend" - LOL

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    LoL I didn't risk shit.

According to recent studies I could smoke for a year straight and be clean in 10 days.

since I'm not a fat fuck like most of PFA probably is, I tested clean every time at 9.5 days. Yes I used a home test before any probation meeting. they're 99% accurate and the time that I failed was definitely my own fault. I figured out a way to game the system and I did. plain and simple.

The above web page was my bible the last year and a half. it's not a myth either. But thanks for the fucking lecture. you know nothing about my case but if you did you'd agree I got fucked and should've walked from day 1. but it costs money for lawyers.
    Dude again, yea you prob should have walked... but if you were a responsible adult not breaking the law, you wouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place. Yea the law is bullshit and it's just weed, but it's still the fucking law. Until you take responsibility for your actions the sad truth is this prob won't be the last time you're "on papers". Just man up, admit your mistakes and get your shit together... unfortunately I fear that others again will have to talk you off the ledge in the future.

This is my last post regarding this, I hope it sinks in mighty mouse. Goodluck.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    it's a MOOT point motherfuckers
    FYP

Comments

Republican: faggot
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    LoL I didn't risk shit.

Dude again, yea you prob should have walked... but if you were a responsible adult not breaking the law, you wouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place. Yea the law is bullshit and it's just weed, but it's still the fucking law. Until you take responsibility for your actions the sad truth is this prob won't be the last time you're "on papers". Just man up, admit your mistakes and get your shit together... unfortunately I fear that others again will have to talk you off the ledge in the future.

This is my last post regarding this, I hope it sinks in mighty mouse. Goodluck.

::yawn::

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information