Thread: Prop bet site help: Any site offer a bet on if Trump will live to be sworn in?

Load Metric

Prop bet site help: Any site offer a bet on if Trump will live to be sworn in?

Any site offer a bet on if Trump will live to be sworn in?

I am finding celebrity death pools but no money games

Curious, thanks

Comments

DJ_Chaps: FIRST

thesidedish: shitty gambler/possible assassin

Mintjewlips: Turrable just turrable

simpdog: like the name but not the post

Brittney Griner's Clit: what the fuck is wrong with you people
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 11-14-2016 at 09:25 AM.

Load Metric
    He will live.

Here is a prediction.

In 2020, Trump will run for reelection as a Democrat.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    wow what a POS, who makes an account to make this their first post??

Druff, the FBI should have a look perhaps???

Load Metric
    Trump has secret service now, not just bodyguards. These people are the real deal and nobody is touching him. They will gladly shoot to kill if anyone poses a serious threat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Trump has secret service now, not just bodyguards. These people are the real deal and nobody is touching him. They will gladly shoot to kill if anyone poses a serious threat.
    Kennedy and Reagan had secret service too. I don't want this to happen but it's not impossible.

Load Metric
    Firstly no one is betting on how he dies, no one wishes anyone dead, I just figured he is 70+ now, eats McD's a lot apparently, does not look in shape and if I do an analysis he may see his natural 7X age range statistic.

I have now unearthed the mysterious line where pokerfraudalert gamblers are disgusted by a prop, amazing.

Is it not possible he has a heart attack in the next 2+ months, statistically possible. All Im sayin....

So no action? What would someone here cover 10 100 1000 to, name it. Druff can hold funds if desired I assume

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Firstly no one is betting on how he dies, no one wishes anyone dead, I just figured he is 70+ now, eats McD's a lot apparently, does not look in shape and if I do an analysis he may see his natural 7X age range statistic.

I have now unearthed the mysterious line where pokerfraudalert gamblers are disgusted by a prop, amazing.

Is it not possible he has a heart attack in the next 2+ months, statistically possible. All Im sayin....

So no action? What would someone here cover 10 100 1000 to, name it. Druff can hold funds if desired I assume
    I'll put up 1k if you put up 10k. Escrow with Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

I'll put up 1k if you put up 10k. Escrow with Druff.

What youve essentially done is what I was looking for Just put me on the other side.

What may have a better statistical chance is death while President due to stress/heart, ever see what stress does to these guys, he is the oldest ever elected I believe. Any up to 4 year prop bets out there?
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 11-14-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Load Metric
    Push the heart attack narrative now, so that when he has a "heart attack" later the public believes it. LOL.

I can see the next 2 months of "Is Donald Trump eating healthy?" Bullshit spin stories to get us conditioned for his death coming.

If i was Donald i really would have a taste tester, like an official presidential taste tester that is all gung hoe and willing to bite the bullet if need be.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: oh yeah and "natural" death obv. I forgot

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. shit poster supreme. lying pos
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    There's more scenarios than assassaniation (likely fake) for this to happen all you Trumpettes. I don't technically lose my idiotic no Hillary no Trump bet until one of them swears in on the designated day.

Other possible scenarios that would prevent him from being sworn in on Inauguration Day

- Electoral College votes against him
    - They find out Russia hacked votes
    - He keeps trolling the world with his cabinet picks that lead to riots (inauguration suspended)
    - War, Natural Disaster, Markets Crash (inauguration suspended)

Obviously most likely they will give the people what they want... or what they think they want.

A more interesting betting line would be o/u days after swearing in before Alex Jones unequivocally turns on him. That would be one hell of a spectacle. I'd say 9 months. But if I saw 9 months I'd take the under. It would be a super hard bet to judge though because in small ways Jones will turn on him almost immediately. They are such good buddies supposedly that Jones will claim he is still a great guy but has been compromised do to elite mind tricks or what have you.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  cinnamon-hitler-0-600.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  76.8 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Ok ok he does eat like shit LOL still love the guy tho

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Push the heart attack narrative now, so that when he has a "heart attack" later the public believes it. LOL.

I can see the next 2 months of "Is Donald Trump eating healthy?" Bullshit spin stories to get us conditioned for his death coming.

If i was Donald i really would have a taste tester, like an official presidential taste tester that is all gung hoe and willing to bite the bullet if need be.

So let me see where you are going, trained Hillary spy man is looking to first make a prop bet on pokerfraudalert, sounds totally plausible.

Seriously though, guy is old, unhealthy, has taken on most stressful job around, do we really think naturally he'd see 80's? Just looked his dad died at 93 and mom at 88? So genetically he may be good but I doubt either had/have the stress he does/will and unhealthy life style.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    There's more scenarios than assassaniation (likely fake) for this to happen all you Trumpettes. I don't technically lose my idiotic no Hillary no Trump bet until one of them swears in on the designated day.
    So what was the line on that bet? Does it specifically say they need to be sworn in or just elected? I ask because is that line still open some where?

https://predictit.com/Contract/839/W...-election#data

For example is specifically says elected.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    wow what a POS, who makes an account to make this their first post??

Druff, the FBI should have a look perhaps???
    If you believed I was an assassin would you really talk about me like this...I mean do assassin's have a sense of humor like this?

Name:  55454761.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  92.8 KB

Comments

thesidedish: :-|

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    So what was the line on that bet? Does it specifically say they need to be sworn in or just elected? I ask because is that line still open some where?

No. Made privately a long time ago with me not getting enough odds. Way before either party even picked them but it looked like it would be them.

Load Metric

Other possible scenarios that would prevent him from being sworn in on Inauguration Day

- Electoral College votes against him
    - They find out Russia hacked votes
    - He keeps trolling the world with his cabinet picks that lead to riots (inauguration suspended)
    - War, Natural Disaster, Markets Crash (inauguration suspended)

Obviously most likely they will give the people what they want... or what they think they want.

A more interesting betting line would be o/u days after swearing in before Alex Jones unequivocally turns on him. That would be one hell of a spectacle. I'd say 9 months. But if I saw 9 months I'd take the under. It would be a super hard bet to judge though because in small ways Jones will turn on him almost immediately. They are such good buddies supposedly that Jones will claim he is still a great guy but has been compromised do to elite mind tricks or what have you.

Lmao

I was watching the infowars feed during Nov 8th, as it became more and more clear trump was going to win you could see the look of disbelief in Alex's face LOL. I seriously think Alex thought Trump was going to lose, he'd rally his infowars base during a contested election, Hillary would still pull it off and he would have the highground for the next 4 years telling us how Hillary stole it and just continue exposing corruption all while his brand just blows up more.

I swear the look on his face was like...oh shit now i have to defend this dude for next 4 years or try saving what credibility I'll have left lol.

I never seen Alex pick a side, it was really weird to see him pick trump seeing as how he was so in love with Ted Cruz, or was he?.

It's definitely going to be fun listening the next 4 years, if you loath the guy at least check out how he pivots for the lulz.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot.

Load Metric

No. Made privately a long time ago with me not getting enough odds. Way before either party even picked them but it looked like it would be them.

Damn, read a while back the odds when he said he would run were huge like XXX:1 or something like this, hope you still did well on yours.

Load Metric

Comments

simply1: Is that not 50 to 1?

MrTickle: its 49 to 1 ^

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot.

Thread Information