Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA)

Friends, this may be one of my greatest investment ideas of all time. Of course, only time will tell. My track record with regards to actively picking and choosing healthcare stocks is uncanny. I've tracked this particular company since it IPO'd a couple months back at ~18/ share in private placement. The technology this company is helping pioneer en masse is CRISPR/Cas-9 gene editing. This is potentially groundbreaking science we're talking about, and certainly not your run of the mill sandbox malarkey. Mind you, I've never dedicated a thread to a single investment thesis, so rest assured this is an extremely promising investment in a sector which should in theory flourish with no price controls/regulation in sight. Intellia's partnerships with Norvartis and Regeneron indicate to me that its management and team are very much capable of stellar R&D. The current pps of $14.80 presents an excellent entry point and I own ~ $23,000 worth of the company's stock at an avg price of 15.04.

Many of you will question my motivations in making this invaluable information public, but please bear in mind that the holidays are coming up and I'd like everyone to be able to get their loved ones a nice gift.

-Krypt