Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just one day after losing the election for being a liar, Hillary Clinton lied again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    A few people in this thread are asking, "How did Hillary lie?"

Unless you believe that a young mother of two girls organized a staged photo for Hillary Clinton on the day after the election (without Hillary's knowledge), then yes, Hillary lied.

She didn't lie in a spoken fashion, but she lied by proxy.

She had Margot Gerster lie for her, posting a staged picture and relaying completely phony circumstances behind it.

Gerster did not do this on her own. This was carefully staged. Maybe her mom is friends with Hillary and they came up with this idea together, but Hillary definitely took this staged picture for purposes of Gerster posting it with a false narrative.

As I said, this isn't a big deal. But it's indicative of why voters rejected Hillary. She isn't genuine. She isn't truthful. You can't trust anything she says, nor can you trust anything you read about her if it comes from friendly parties. I'm really starting to think she is just a pathological liar and feels some compulsive need to keep doing it. As someone pointed out in the thread, she doesn't even gain anything through this phony "chance encounter" with a political fan.

Many favored Trump because they felt that they were getting the real guy who speaks his mind. This is a guy who operates his own Twitter account (very unusual these days for major politicians, and unheard of for a President elect), and frequently gets himself into hot water by airing out his controversial opinions and complaints.

Every move of Hillary's SEEMS to be carefully orchestrated for manipulative purposes, and the people of America saw through that. At least enough of them did.
    Druff: The operative word in the bolded sentence here is in caps. But given how this story triggered you, and the tortured reasoning you present to support the premise of your OP, I am declaring it official. You've earned it. Wear it well.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 597
Size:  51.4 KB

Comments

Republican: faggot
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    I wonder why Hillary cares about image management at this point? She can't be thinking of running again can she?

Ever notice how some men when they go through something very difficult withdraw and grow a beard? Gore did it after winning the popular vote but losing the electoral college, Letterman did it after he retired, can't think of other examples right now but I've noticed the phenomenon. This is what Hillary should do.
    If she really has Parkisons as has been suggested she's done. It won't be four years before she is a spasmodic mass of a mess and probably wheelchair bound. She just likely won't be physical capable in 2020.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    I wonder why Hillary cares about image management at this point? She can't be thinking of running again can she?

Ever notice how some men when they go through something very difficult withdraw and grow a beard? Gore did it after winning the popular vote but losing the electoral college, Letterman did it after he retired, can't think of other examples right now but I've noticed the phenomenon. This is what Hillary should do.
    If she really has Parkisons as has been suggested she's done. It won't be four years before she is a spasmodic mass of a mess and probably wheelchair bound. She just likely won't be physical capable in 2020.
    She's done regardless. She ran twice and failed twice. Her party won't allow it to happen a third time. They will put up someone younger. Maybe even the other woman I detest even more than Hillary. If Trump does what he says and if his policies work then it's a non starter because it's always difficult to beat a sitting president. The good news is we don't even have to worry about it for a few years. Mid term elections always favor Republicans because voter turnout is low and Democrats seemingly can't be bothered to show up. Maybe that will change if their message can get out and resonate with the millenials. It starts with them imo. They're very passionate I will give them that. Would be nice if they directed that passion into something other than burning and destroying.

Load Metric

Thumbs up

Unless you believe that a young mother of two girls organized a staged photo for Hillary Clinton on the day after the election (without Hillary's knowledge), then yes, Hillary lied.

She had Margot Gerster lie for her, posting a staged picture and relaying completely phony circumstances behind it.

Gerster did not do this on her own. This was carefully staged. Maybe her mom is friends with Hillary and they came up with this idea together, but Hillary definitely took this staged picture for purposes of Gerster posting it with a false narrative.

As I said, this isn't a big deal. But it's indicative of why voters rejected Hillary. She isn't genuine. She isn't truthful. You can't trust anything she says, nor can you trust anything you read about her if it comes from friendly parties. I'm really starting to think she is just a pathological liar and feels some compulsive need to keep doing it. As someone pointed out in the thread, she doesn't even gain anything through this phony "chance encounter" with a political fan.

Many favored Trump because they felt that they were getting the real guy who speaks his mind. This is a guy who operates his own Twitter account (very unusual these days for major politicians, and unheard of for a President elect), and frequently gets himself into hot water by airing out his controversial opinions and complaints.

Every move of Hillary's seems to be carefully orchestrated for manipulative purposes, and the people of America saw through that. At least enough of them did.
    So we just assume about 10 random things and we've easily proven she lied. Excuse me, lied by proxy.

Oh and you skipped one of those important steps in your remarkably faulty deduction chain. She lied, unless she was unaware of the staging OR THERE WAS NO STAGING. The amazing "proof" that they knew each other in neighbors kid type of way either has no impact on the likelihood of staging or makes it less likely.

With your solid let's just assume shit line of thinking you're better of with just the original photograph. Though it's clear you don't need even that to go for a solid rant about Hillary's pathological lying by proxy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

She's done regardless. She ran twice and failed twice. Her party won't allow it to happen a third time. They will put up someone younger. Maybe even the other woman I detest even more than Hillary. If Trump does what he says and if his policies work then it's a non starter because it's always difficult to beat a sitting president. The good news is we don't even have to worry about it for a few years. Mid term elections always favor Republicans because voter turnout is low and Democrats seemingly can't be bothered to show up. Maybe that will change if their message can get out and resonate with the millenials. It starts with them imo. They're very passionate I will give them that. Would be nice if they directed that passion into something other than burning and destroying.
    Agreed that Hillary is done. Regardless if Trump and GOP drive the country into a massive economic collapse, she is toast. And some Dem femishills are already priming the pump for the next possible "first" female presidential candidate.

Meet Kamala Harris, Who Could Become The First Woman President
    https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpos...c62489433d/amp

Get busy digging up dirt, misogynists!

Comments

Republican: faggot
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Agreed that Hillary is done. Regardless if Trump and GOP drive the country into a massive economic collapse, she is toast. And some Dem femishills are already priming the pump for the next possible "first" female presidential candidate.

Meet Kamala Harris, Who Could Become The First Woman President
    https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpos...c62489433d/amp

Get busy digging up dirt, misogynists!
    Again, that's the left projecting. We hated Hillary because she was a lying cunt not because she had one. I can't even imagine the left's reaction if Trump was actually a women. You guys are everything you said we were. But we aren't. We're civilized. Rednecks? Sure a lot are but I'd rather be considered a redneck than a n-word any day of the year.

Is Trump a misogynist? Perhaps, but many of us didn't vote Trump because of Trump. We voted Trump because Hillary was the alternative. See we don't always agree with our candidates and if we disagree we come out and say we disagree. We're not mindless drones like the left that agree with 100% of everything our candidate says or does.

The left's reaction to this election is downright comical. You got a fucking life long Democrat that won the White House under the Republican moniker. At best he's a moderate Repub. Think of the alternative. You could have gotten Ted Cruz who is as far right as Obama and Hillary are left. Then you'd all really be in trouble.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The country is already headed toward a correction then recession, at least you can blame trump then elect joe Biden and Elizabeth warren.

I doubt trump will even want a second term

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    The country is already headed toward a correction then recession, at least you can blame trump then elect joe Biden and Elizabeth warren.

I doubt trump will even want a second term
    This ^^ 100%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Next thing you're gonna tell us is the stuff on all these reality shows is staged.

Another thing, what would you rather she do? Go all Trump claiming the results are illegitimate & the election was rigged on every news station if he had lost or try to calm her supporters into accepting the results & moving on with their life?
    Calm her supporters? LOL
    I you read the OP you'd know that I'm just going with Druff's assertion but thanks for playing.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Every move of Hillary's seems to be carefully orchestrated for manipulative purposes, and the people of America saw through that. At least enough of them did.
    So we just assume about 10 random things and we've easily proven she lied. Excuse me, lied by proxy.

Oh and you skipped one of those important steps in your remarkably faulty deduction chain. She lied, unless she was unaware of the staging OR THERE WAS NO STAGING. The amazing "proof" that they knew each other in neighbors kid type of way either has no impact on the likelihood of staging or makes it less likely.

With your solid let's just assume shit line of thinking you're better of with just the original photograph. Though it's clear you don't need even that to go for a solid rant about Hillary's pathological lying by proxy.
    I'm not proving this in a court of law.

I am stating, as a political observer, what appears to be the case.

What do you think happened here? Do you honestly believe this was a chance encounter between this girl and Hillary hiking in the woods?

For that to be true....

- The only person present on the hike, aside from the Clintons, was a girl whose mother was a huge supporter and fundraiser in the past.

- The girl only went on the hike because she was depressed over Hillary's loss.

- The girl had no idea Hillary would be hiking there.

- No one else had to have been present anywhere on the hike.

- The girl somehow failed to mention in her glowing Facebook post that her family already knew Hillary. Isn't that a HUGE detail to leave out?

- The girl chose to delete the Facebook posts when called out on it being a hoax, rather than clarifying that it was totally legit and as described.

Yeah right.

Equally ludicrous is the theory that perhaps the girl knew Hillary would be hiking there, and then staged it without her permission.

Zero chance she would do that to Hillary given the family's warm relationship with her.

So, what's your verdict here? What's your gut feeling?

Was this staged, or just a chance encounter which looked staged?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What do you think happened here? Do you honestly believe this was a chance encounter between this girl and Hillary hiking in the woods?

For that to be true....

- The only person present on the hike, aside from the Clintons, was a girl whose mother was a huge supporter and fundraiser in the past.

- The girl somehow failed to mention in her glowing Facebook post that her family already knew Hillary. Isn't that a HUGE detail to leave out?

- The girl chose to delete the Facebook posts when called out on it being a hoax, rather than clarifying that it was totally legit and as described.

Yeah right.

Equally ludicrous is the theory that perhaps the girl knew Hillary would be hiking there, and then staged it without her permission.

Zero chance she would do that to Hillary given the family's warm relationship with her.

You're out of your mind. This picture posted by the young mother on Facebook is of no significance to Hillary Clinton. Taking down the photo from Facebook was most likely the result of haters razzing her.

Why would you say the only people on the hike were the two parties mentioned? This is what parks are for. Mothers with children go for walks in the park. Elderly couples and secret service agents go for walks. The two parties live in the area. Would you be surprised if they saw each other in a restaurant? Most importantly, of what importance is this photo for Hillary politically.

Should there be a recall because she appears human after all or should they throw another six months on her jail sentence for hatching such a devious plan to fool 5% of the population?

Load Metric
    Name:  blog-fish-jump.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  14.6 KB

Load Metric

For that to be true....

Yeah right.

Ok we can start with your "for that to be true"-list where we have 6/6 items that have no correlation with the likelihood of it being staged. Items 1 and 4 are obv the same and with both there's no need for them to be only people. With item 2 she already said somewhere she walks there daily. For item 3 it doesn't matter at all if she knows that Clintons are prowling in the woods. And then for items 5 and 6, i don't really care to find out if disclosing completely unnecessary information is or isn't her mo in Facebook, and finding out exactly how she deals with harassment in the internet seems like a lot of work. Really no point in random guesses. That said wasn't the "proof" that this was staged also found in her facebook. So it's not like she's working really hard to hide that info either.

My gut feeling when i first saw the picture was that it was either staged or a chance encounter with neighbors kid type of acquaintance. Then some amateur sherlock found out she was a variation of neighbors kid and randomly chose that must mean it was staged.

I don't think i'm asking too much when still in my world proof needs at least somehow connect with what it claims to prove.

I enjoy a good witch hunt as much as anyone but there might be some issues when lying by proxy becomes a thing.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Be sure to peep the string of jokes specifically about her love of lying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Maybe it was an old picture and she lied?

I'm not sure about a 'hike'. It might have been more like a dog walk.

It is incredible the failure at deduction I see with all this conspiratorial bullshit.

The whole fucking election I have yet to click on something like this and have it be what it claimed.

Here we have someone claim Hillary was lying, yet she never actually said anything. Nor did any of her people. ???????????

"It is believed ..." Like Hillary is going out the next day just for a photo op to show everyone she is happy. That sounds good until you actually question it. Is this to show Donald Trump she doesn't really give a crap? Maybe the girl knew Hillary would be out there and did all the writing on her own.

But lets make 1 plausible story and assume it is true !

THe hatred for this woman is second to none and over relatively little.

It just goes to show after decades of shit being flung at her, much of it has stuck in the psyche of the right.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I thought Hillary's lying was just opportunistic, and not pathological. There's a difference.

But now it's looking pathological. She seems so accustomed to lying and deceit that she can't operate in a normal straightforward manner like a typical human being.
    This is one of the craziest conspiracy theories since Vince Foster.

An overwhelming majority of the people in Chappaqua are in fact Hillary supporters and I'm sure that most of the people in that town have met Hillary Clinton in one way or another over the past decade. Chappaqua isn't a vaction spot for the Clintons as you've repeatedly stated. It's been their home since they left the White House.

It's a very small town. Only a couple thousand people live there. There's nothing whatsoever unusual about HC bumping into a supporter or someone who has some sort of connection to her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
    I thought Hillary's lying was just opportunistic, and not pathological. There's a difference.

But now it's looking pathological. She seems so accustomed to lying and deceit that she can't operate in a normal straightforward manner like a typical human being.
    This is one of the craziest conspiracy theories since Vince Foster.

An overwhelming majority of the people in Chappaqua are in fact Hillary supporters and I'm sure that most of the people in that town have met Hillary Clinton in one way or another over the past decade. Chappaqua isn't a vaction spot for the Clintons as you've repeatedly stated. It's been their home since they left the White House.

It's a very small town. Only a couple thousand people live there. There's nothing whatsoever unusual about HC bumping into a supporter or someone who has some sort of connection to her.
    Not to mention that chick isn't hot enough for Hillary to hit on.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://www.thestar.com/news/world/u...se-things.html

Still amazing people actually go on and on about Hillary being dishonest. To live in such a world of fantasy... just wow.

Here we have Druff, an "educated" person, go out of his way to show that Hillary lied when she said absolutely nothing. Meanwhile if this article is true, Trump lied *20* times a day!

Thread Information