Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just one day after losing the election for being a liar, Hillary Clinton lied again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Just one day after losing the election for being a liar, Hillary Clinton lied again

I'm starting to think it's pathological with her. She lies about the dumbest shit.

On Wednesday, this heartwarming photo was taken of Hillary Clinton with a young woman named Margot Gerster, who happened to run into Hillary while hiking in the woods:

Gerster posted the picture to her Facebook, with the following description:

I've been feeling so heartbroken since yesterday's election and decided what better way to relax than take my girls hiking. So I decided to take them to one of favorite places in Chappaqua. We were the only ones there and it was so beautiful and relaxing.

As we were leaving, I heard a bit of rustling coming towards me and as I stepped into the clearing there she was, Hillary Clinton and Bill with their dogs doing exactly the same thing as I was.

I got to hug her and talk to her and tell her that one of my most proudest moments as a mother was taking Phoebe with me to vote for her. She hugged me and thanked me and we exchanged some sweet pleasantries and then I let them continue their walk.

When I saw this, I thought it was a bit odd that the only other person hiking there was a staunch supporter of Hillary's -- one so dedicated that she went to hike away the depression of Hillary's loss. I also found it odd that Hillary would go out in public for a hike on that day, when she was very likely to be hounded by anyone who spotted her.

However, I didn't give it that much thought, as indeed many Democrats were distraught about the election, so this wasn't too far-fetched.

BUT WAIT!

Turns out that Hillary and young Margot had met before!

This picture was taken when Margot Gerster was in high school. Her mother held a fundraiser for Hillary at a Chappaqua restaurant on that day.

Now it's believed that Hillary staged this photo via Margot's mom, as a way to show the voters that she's still happy and has gotten over the loss of the election. This would also explain why Margot was the only one to notice Hillary on the hike, despite Hillary being arguably the most recognizable figure in the world on that day.

Adding even more fuel to the fire, Margot took the pictures down from Facebook, and will not answer any questions about them possibly being staged.

Is this a big deal?

Obviously not.

But it's interesting how Hillary responded to losing an election for not being genuine by not being genuine.

What a fucking phony.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...candidate.html

Comments

Tellafriend: Druff Hound. Get em'

Shizzmoney: LOL

FPS_Russia: Her CNN interview is in the Trump thread.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Par for the course for sure.

Load Metric
    What's the lie she told?

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Fast track to Dirty B status, fuck off

adamantium:

MumblesBadly: Any lie told by a Hillary supporter is orchestrated by Hillary using communication devices implanted in their uteruses?

DJ_Chaps: wow detcord, how sad to counter reps for this mong

Load Metric
    I guess the secret service and diplomatic security service were camera shy or too busy bumping into each other.

Woulda been a parade in the woods.

I think the helicopter gave her away.

Load Metric
    hillary is literally unable to get out of her own way

Load Metric
    I remember seeing that photo on Yahoo and didn't think much of it. I read a few comments that pointed out Hillary's hiking shoes. Then I lol'd and went on with my day.

You know she's lying when her lips are moving.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I had a feeling it was staged, just a little odd tvat Hillary decided to "take a hike", and she just "happened" to run into a supporter who told her everything will be alright!

This bitch makes me sick.

Load Metric
    Next thing you're gonna tell us is the stuff on all these reality shows is staged.

Another thing, what would you rather she do? Go all Trump claiming the results are illegitimate & the election was rigged on every news station if he had lost or try to calm her supporters into accepting the results & moving on with their life?

Comments

LarryLaffer: im gonna agree with this one

nunbeater: voice of reason
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Next thing you're gonna tell us is the stuff on all these reality shows is staged.

Another thing, what would you rather she do? Go all Trump claiming the results are illegitimate & the election was rigged on every news station if he had lost or try to calm her supporters into accepting the results & moving on with their life?
    You're in a different country so you don't quite understand the bs that's been going on with Hillary for the past 30 years. If you did you'd be singing a different tune regardless of your politics or perhaps you're just a simpleton with a closed mind like the rest of her supporters are but I don't think you are. This woman has ruined more lives than Trump could ever do even if he tried. These are documented facts not opinions.

Hillary also did the unforgivable thing of not only not publicly conceding when it was obvious she had lost but refusing to even speak to her supporters who were disheartened and had been waiting for her for the entire day. These were her most ardent supporters and she gave them a huge fuck you by sending out satan himself to address them.

The funniest thing is everything they said us deplorables were they turned out to be themselves. Bigots, racists and generally shitty horrible people. Let's beat up some older white guy because he voted Trump. How about that monster cunt who kicked her 7 year old kid out of the house for voting for Trump in school. How about rioting because their queen didn't win?

I think any protesting is faggot personally but you want to hold up a sign on the side of the road fine. When you start blocking traffic, burning things, flipping cars that's called a riot. It's sickening.

Us deplorables were pissed when Barry won the White House. No riots. No protesting. No beating our kids. It doesn't happen because we're civilized. We bitched and moaned but got on with our lives and changed it by VOTING.

This protesting and rioting started with Barry. Sure we had the LA riots decades ago but the United States was relatively peaceful during the Reagan, Clinton and Bush tenures. Then Barry came along. Said he wanted to unite us yet divided us more since the 60's. This country is flat out dangerous right now. Never condemned this shit once which made it exponentially worse. He could have nipped it in the bud many times yet did nada. Kill the police, protest, riot. Barry is the worst President during my lifetime and it isn't even close.

This country has a lot of healing to do and it starts with Trump. To think these milenial cock suckers are our future is disappointing. Talk about an entire generation of parental failure.

Comments

BiffCo99: FUCKING GREAT and 100% true

NaturalBornHustler: HEAD SHOT

big dick: hockey guy is a douchebag

Tegnation22: Well said

IamGreek: Best post ever by the infamous Pooh deserving of an OPA!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Calm her supporters? LOL

Comments

gimmick: while we are on the subject of sad...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Is this not just all part of the circus show that's been going on for the last several months?

There's calamity going on all over America but this nonsense gets its own stage?

Even FPS beat you to this lol scoop in the mega thread... FPS!!
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    I'm failing to see where she lied?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm starting to think it's pathological with her. She lies about the dumbest shit.On Wednesday, this heartwarming photo was taken of Hillary Clinton with a young woman named Margot Gerster, who happened to run into Hillary while hiking in the woods:Gerster posted the picture to her Facebook, with the following description:
    I've been feeling so heartbroken since yesterday's election and decided what better way to relax than take my girls hiking. So I decided to take them to one of favorite places in Chappaqua. We were the only ones there and it was so beautiful and relaxing. As we were leaving, I heard a bit of rustling coming towards me and as I stepped into the clearing there she was, Hillary Clinton and Bill with their dogs doing exactly the same thing as I was. I got to hug her and talk to her and tell her that one of my most proudest moments as a mother was taking Phoebe with me to vote for her. She hugged me and thanked me and we exchanged some sweet pleasantries and then I let them continue their walk.
    When I saw this, I thought it was a bit odd that the only other person hiking there was a staunch supporter of Hillary's -- one so dedicated that she went to hike away the depression of Hillary's loss. I also found it odd that Hillary would go out in public for a hike on that day, when she was very likely to be hounded by anyone who spotted her.However, I didn't give it that much thought, as indeed many Democrats were distraught about the election, so this wasn't too far-fetched.BUT WAIT!Turns out that Hillary and young Margot had met before!This picture was taken when Margot Gerster was in high school. Her mother held a fundraiser for Hillary at a Chappaqua restaurant on that day.Now it's believed that Hillary staged this photo via Margot's mom, as a way to show the voters that she's still happy and has gotten over the loss of the election. This would also explain why Margot was the only one to notice Hillary on the hike, despite Hillary being arguably the most recognizable figure in the world on that day.Adding even more fuel to the fire, Margot took the pictures down from Facebook, and will not answer any questions about them possibly being staged.Is this a big deal?Obviously not.But it's interesting how Hillary reNow it's believed that Hillary staged this photo via Margot's mom, as a way to show the voters that she's still happy and has gotten over the loss of the election.sponded to losing an election for not being genuine by not being genuine.What a fucking phony.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...candidate.html
    Again what lie, where? First of all Hillary will encounter one of three types of people while out for a walk. Staunch supporter, staunch opponent or people who don't watch tv. In most cases a 50/50 shot. Staunch supporter spots the Clintons' and their assigned protectors who naturally are the first to make contact with the potential assassin. Hillary recognizes the woman or is told her identity and they hug it out.You're suggesting Hillary phones up the parent of the woman in the picture and suggest she be hiking with babe at such and such a time and she'll make it worth her while? And why? Because she had to show the people that she has bounced back by planning a photo op with a Mom and her newborn? What medication are you on, or what medication have you stopped taking? This theory of yours is building #7 category.What does Hillary have to gain by a photo like this. Do you not think anyone, even a supporter would consider a request like this ridiculous. The campaign and election are over. No possible gain for Clinton in this. Only a mind racing with phobia could imagine this. To the bathroom wall with you.

Comments

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A few people in this thread are asking, "How did Hillary lie?"

Unless you believe that a young mother of two girls organized a staged photo for Hillary Clinton on the day after the election (without Hillary's knowledge), then yes, Hillary lied.

She didn't lie in a spoken fashion, but she lied by proxy.

She had Margot Gerster lie for her, posting a staged picture and relaying completely phony circumstances behind it.

Gerster did not do this on her own. This was carefully staged. Maybe her mom is friends with Hillary and they came up with this idea together, but Hillary definitely took this staged picture for purposes of Gerster posting it with a false narrative.

As I said, this isn't a big deal. But it's indicative of why voters rejected Hillary. She isn't genuine. She isn't truthful. You can't trust anything she says, nor can you trust anything you read about her if it comes from friendly parties. I'm really starting to think she is just a pathological liar and feels some compulsive need to keep doing it. As someone pointed out in the thread, she doesn't even gain anything through this phony "chance encounter" with a political fan.

Many favored Trump because they felt that they were getting the real guy who speaks his mind. This is a guy who operates his own Twitter account (very unusual these days for major politicians, and unheard of for a President elect), and frequently gets himself into hot water by airing out his controversial opinions and complaints.

Every move of Hillary's seems to be carefully orchestrated for manipulative purposes, and the people of America saw through that. At least enough of them did.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A few people in this thread are asking, "How did Hillary lie?"Unless you believe that a young mother of two girls organized a staged photo for Hillary Clinton on the day after the election (without Hillary's knowledge), then yes, Hillary lied.She didn't lie in a spoken fashion, but she lied by proxy.She had Margot Gerster lie for her, posting a staged picture and relaying completely phony circumstances behind it.Gerster did not do this on her own. This was carefully staged. Maybe her mom is friends with Hillary and they came up with this idea together, but Hillary definitely took this staged picture for purposes of Gerster posting it with a false narrative.As I said, this isn't a big deal. But it's indicative of why voters rejected Hillary. She isn't genuine. She isn't truthful. You can't trust anything she says, nor can you trust anything you read about her if it comes from friendly parties. I'm really starting to think she is just a pathological liar and feels some compulsive need to keep doing it. As someone pointed out in the thread, she doesn't even gain anything through this phony "chance encounter" with a political fan.Many favored Trump because they felt that they were getting the real guy who speaks his mind. This is a guy who operates his own Twitter account (very unusual these days for major politicians, and unheard of for a President elect), and frequently gets himself into hot water by airing out his controversial opinions and complaints.Every move of Hillary's seems to be carefully orchestrated for manipulative purposes, and the people of America saw through that. At least enough of them did.
    Not so fast Mr. Trump. You didn't respond to this.You're suggesting Hillary phones up the parent of the woman in the picture and suggest she be hiking with babe at such and such a time and she'll make it worth her while? And why? Because she had to show the people that she has bounced back by planning a photo op with a Mom and her newborn? This kind of encounter could happen if Hillary went for the mail. No need to stage something that means literally nothing.

Comments

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    A few people in this thread are asking, "How did Hillary lie?"Unless you believe that a young mother of two girls organized a staged photo for Hillary Clinton on the day after the election (without Hillary's knowledge), then yes, Hillary lied.She didn't lie in a spoken fashion, but she lied by proxy.She had Margot Gerster lie for her, posting a staged picture and relaying completely phony circumstances behind it.Gerster did not do this on her own. This was carefully staged. Maybe her mom is friends with Hillary and they came up with this idea together, but Hillary definitely took this staged picture for purposes of Gerster posting it with a false narrative.As I said, this isn't a big deal. But it's indicative of why voters rejected Hillary. She isn't genuine. She isn't truthful. You can't trust anything she says, nor can you trust anything you read about her if it comes from friendly parties. I'm really starting to think she is just a pathological liar and feels some compulsive need to keep doing it. As someone pointed out in the thread, she doesn't even gain anything through this phony "chance encounter" with a political fan.Many favored Trump because they felt that they were getting the real guy who speaks his mind. This is a guy who operates his own Twitter account (very unusual these days for major politicians, and unheard of for a President elect), and frequently gets himself into hot water by airing out his controversial opinions and complaints.Every move of Hillary's seems to be carefully orchestrated for manipulative purposes, and the people of America saw through that. At least enough of them did.
    Not so fast Mr. Trump. You didn't respond to this.You're suggesting Hillary phones up the parent of the woman in the picture and suggest she be hiking with babe at such and such a time and she'll make it worth her while? And why? Because she had to show the people that she has bounced back by planning a photo op with a Mom and her newborn? This kind of encounter could happen if Hillary went for the mail. No need to stage something that means literally nothing.
    I think Hillary is probably longtime friends with her Mom because both live in Chappaqua.

Hillary was probably crying on the phone about the election, and the mom probably said, "Let's show the world that this hasn't destroyed you!", and they came up with the idea to stage the pic.

Or do you believe that the only three people hiking there were Hillary, Bill, and the daughter of a family friend who just happened to run into her randomly?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I thought Hillary's lying was just opportunistic, and not pathological. There's a difference.

But now it's looking pathological. She seems so accustomed to lying and deceit that she can't operate in a normal straightforward manner like a typical human being.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I think Hillary is probably longtime friends with her Mom because both live in Chappaqua.Hillary was probably crying on the phone about the election, and the mom probably said, "Let's show the world that this hasn't destroyed you!", and they came up with the idea to stage the pic.Or do you believe that the only three people hiking there were Hillary, Bill, and the daughter of a family friend who just happened to run into her randomly?
    "Hillary was probably crying on the phone about the election, and the mom probably said, "Let's show the world that this hasn't destroyed you!", and they came up with the idea to stage the pic.
    "This is what I was getting at initially. "Hillary was probably crying on the phone about the election, and the mom probably said, "Let's show the world that this hasn't destroyed you!", and they came up with the idea to stage the pic." Anyone please fill in the blanks___________________with an imagined scenario and you have your own conspiracy theory. In your fantasy Druff we must assume Hillary is a shrinking violet who hops on the phone to cry to a friend. Then we must believe anyone would think such a picture would mean anything to the public or to Hillary, and that the daughter with child would also think it's a great idea.
    Pure fabrication from which you conclude Hillary is a pathological liar. You also presumed these people were the only ones walking in the park. As I said previously, the Clintons would certainly have bodyguards with them ensuring for privacy but this would not necessarily apply to the daughter of a friend with a baby on her back.

Comments

Pooh: have another vodka ya sick fuck.

Tegnation22: Smh
    Last edited by limitles; 11-12-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Load Metric

Unless you believe that a young mother of two girls organized a staged photo for Hillary Clinton on the day after the election (without Hillary's knowledge), then yes, Hillary lied.

She had Margot Gerster lie for her, posting a staged picture and relaying completely phony circumstances behind it.

Gerster did not do this on her own. This was carefully staged. Maybe her mom is friends with Hillary and they came up with this idea together, but Hillary definitely took this staged picture for purposes of Gerster posting it with a false narrative.

As I said, this isn't a big deal. But it's indicative of why voters rejected Hillary. She isn't genuine. She isn't truthful. You can't trust anything she says, nor can you trust anything you read about her if it comes from friendly parties. I'm really starting to think she is just a pathological liar and feels some compulsive need to keep doing it. As someone pointed out in the thread, she doesn't even gain anything through this phony "chance encounter" with a political fan.

Many favored Trump because they felt that they were getting the real guy who speaks his mind. This is a guy who operates his own Twitter account (very unusual these days for major politicians, and unheard of for a President elect), and frequently gets himself into hot water by airing out his controversial opinions and complaints.

Every move of Hillary's seems to be carefully orchestrated for manipulative purposes, and the people of America saw through that. At least enough of them did.
    You're just starting to think this?!

Load Metric

Every move of Hillary's SEEMS to be carefully orchestrated for manipulative purposes, and the people of America saw through that. At least enough of them did.
    Druff: The operative word in the bolded sentence here is in caps. But given how this story triggered you, and the tortured reasoning you present to support the premise of your OP, I am declaring it official. You've earned it. Wear it well.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 597
Size:  51.4 KB

Comments

Republican: faggot
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information