Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Pregnant!

Load Metric

I'm Pregnant!

Well, not me but her. Beautiful bouncing baby girl expected. Hard to believe, but I am a genetic freak after all. Looks like I am going to have to get married now. Fuck, shit changes. 8+ years ago when I burst on to NWP (in spectacular fashion I might add) my biggest decision was what poker site to play on. Now I have to figure out a college savings plan. Somewhat freaking out I have to admit.

Comments

herbertstemple: Congrats.

IamGreek: Grats. You get to fall in love all over again

J Sousa: genetic freak? How old are you?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your 5 month old girlfriend grew up fast.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We certainly did not plan this that is for sure. Excited, a bit terrified at the same time I will admit that. I thought I was coming in this world single and leaving it single. Now I have responsibilities I never thought I would.

Load Metric
    If this is even true hopefully this will make you less of an asshole, but I'm not holding my breath.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Well, not me but her. Beautiful bouncing baby girl expected. Hard to believe, but I am a genetic freak after all. Looks like I am going to have to get married now. Fuck, shit changes. 8+ years ago when I burst on to NWP (in spectacular fashion I might add) my biggest decision was what poker site to play on. Now I have to figure out a college savings plan. Somewhat freaking out I have to admit.
    So you just found out about the pregnancy but already know the sex of the baby?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Called first trimester tests pal. You keep your mouth shut until you know if it sticks.

Silver
    Load Metric

Called first trimester tests pal. You keep your mouth shut until you know if it sticks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Surely that's Sonatine you're thinking of?

Comments

YUUP: Bazinga !
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Step 1 to your savings plan: NO MORE ACCIDENTS!!

(long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    50/50 the baby pops out black

Comments

Tellafriend: credit where credit is due

Load Metric

Dude - I like you. And especially enjoy your war with Little Dick. But something stinks in Denmark:

http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-...out-babys-sex/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Dude - I like you. And especially enjoy your war with Little Dick. But something stinks in Denmark:

She gets a blood test after 1st trimester, just so you know. Not that you would, I did not either. I guess some people skip shit because they are cheap. Not me.

Load Metric

She gets a blood test after 1st trimester, just so you know. Not that you would, I did not either. I guess some people skip shit because they are cheap. Not me.
    You skip them because you can't afford them.

Still balling out at Red Lobster once a week?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

What is wrong with Red Lobster? It's not bad. Not great, but to get a lobster tail for $28 is just fine.

Comments

varys: Correct

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

What is wrong with Red Lobster? It's not bad. Not great, but to get a lobster tail for $28 is just fine.
    Cheese biscuits. Enough said.

Load Metric

Well, congrats then! It will forever change your life. One of the biggest things I found that I couldn't have appreciated beforehand was that they are always here. Sounds obvious, right? But until you are responsible for another human you can't appreciate what that means. No more breaks or time outs or time to rethink shit. They are here, they depend on you, and you will always worry for them.

Load Metric

Well, congrats then! It will forever change your life. One of the biggest things I found that I couldn't have appreciated beforehand was that they are always here. Sounds obvious, right? But until you are responsible for another human you can't appreciate what that means. No more breaks or time outs or time to rethink shit. They are here, they depend on you, and you will always worry for them.
    Thanks. They whole college thing is freaking me out. Thinking 18 years from now its going to be $200K for 4 years. Shit is just crazy.

Load Metric

Thanks. They whole college thing is freaking me out. Thinking 18 years from now its going to be $200K for 4 years. Shit is just crazy.
    it will probably be free by then. Let that thought go. You will have far more pressing things to worry about. Plus, it will either improve or worsen your relationship with your baby mama.

Load Metric

And it's only going to get worse with the r's in control of everything.
    You have to remember that wealthy people don't have to worry about money for college and other things that regular guys like you and me have to worry about.
    You better keep hoarding those aluminum cans so your kid can go to college.

Anyways congrats on the baby girl!I hope she is healthy and mama is ok afterwards. Gl
    Last edited by big dick; 11-10-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Load Metric
    Congrats.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information