Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking for a backer

Bronze
    Load Metric

looking for a backer

I have made a account at ACR. looking for someone to back me in tourneys only. I have been backed previously by Durrrrrr and Reggieman.My days of sitting at home doing nothing are getting boring. Volume will be no problem. 60-40 split. I can and will bink again. I am sure I can find someone offline to back me but think it will be more fun doing it with someone who actually knows what is going on. PM me if you would like to give me a shot. I will play whatever schedule the backer picks!

Comments

dwai: stop begging asshole

Load Metric
    Oh my what a lucky day this is! I come from a country and team of many great poker players. We have been playing for a long time and make tons of money. Unfortunately the poker sites catch on and have limited our way to withdraw funds because we are not from America. As a result we are stuck with 10k's of dollars we need to cash out and can't get checks sent our home country. By any chance do you happen to be from USA? Please say yes? If you are we would be interested in backing you. We simply ask that you help us get our money and in return we will give you thousands to play with!!!! What we will do is send you a check for 10k dollars. We need you to cash this at your American bank and then send us 8000$. You can keep the 2000$ free of charge. Then you can deposit it on your site of choice and hopefully give us back 10% of any of your winnings? This is a great deal but my friends can only wait so long before we find someone else. We look forward to doing business and hopefully we can both make lots of money!

Comments

Daniel72: sounds nigerian

simpdog: Awesome

Tegnation22: Lol rep

Muck Ficon: LOL

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Oh my what a lucky day this is! I come from a country and team of many great poker players. We have been playing for a long time and make tons of money. Unfortunately the poker sites catch on and have limited our way to withdraw funds because we are not from America. As a result we are stuck with 10k's of dollars we need to cash out and can't get checks sent our home country. By any chance do you happen to be from USA? Please say yes? If you are we would be interested in backing you. We simply ask that you help us get our money and in return we will give you thousands to play with!!!! What we will do is send you a check for 10k dollars. We need you to cash this at your American bank and then send us 8000$. You can keep the 2000$ free of charge. Then you can deposit it on your site of choice and hopefully give us back 10% of any of your winnings? This is a great deal but my friends can only wait so long before we find someone else. We look forward to doing business and hopefully we can both make lots of money!
    Can you explain this betcheckbet? ty

Load Metric
    everything in this thread looks legit.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    sonds too good to be true. im looking for a player to player transfer. not looking to go back to prison. not looking for a handout. I will make you money if you stake me.

Comments

Tegnation22: How do you guarantee profit? Has the stroke effected your brain? When's the last time you grinded full time?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    You should Absolutely hit up your boy Mark Seif

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tbuck27 View Post
    You should Absolutely hit up your boy Mark Seif

i will absolutley do that today!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ugaistheteam View Post
    sonds too good to be true. im looking for a player to player transfer. not looking to go back to prison. not looking for a handout. I will make you money if you stake me.
    what was prison like? I never made it past the county lockup
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Don't take this the wrong way but, this thread is a terrible look for you.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

well how will anyone know I am seeking a backer if I dont put the word out?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Horrible I would rather do 3 years in county over 3 months in State Pen.

Load Metric

seeing as i was in the worst county lockup in the entire USA, i think you'd have a different tune if you were where i was.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    also....

tastystakes.com?

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

well how will anyone know I am seeking a backer if I dont put the word out?
    Well, how will anyone know if you're a good investment without you posting some history like graphs & shit.

Some guy who's admittedly broke & had a thread soliciting donations not long ago because of a stroke is back expecting a backer because he was supposedly backed by Durr & reggieman in the past? Was that part of the post supposed to impress anybody because I'd be a lot more impressed if you could prove you were a winning player & perhaps worthy of backing.

Just sayin'.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Silver
    Load Metric

seeing as i was in the worst county lockup in the entire USA, i think you'd have a different tune if you were where i was.
    If I could turn back the clock and be 30 again........ I'd want to be this gangster bragging about being caught
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Only problem is thirsty, sleepy

Load Metric
    ship the :begatar

bonus vid enjoy

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have made a account at ACR. looking for someone to back me in tourneys only. I have been backed previously by Durrrrrr and Reggieman.My days of sitting at home doing nothing are getting boring. Volume will be no problem. 60-40 split. I can and will bink again. I am sure I can find someone offline to back me but think it will be more fun doing it with someone who actually knows what is going on. PM me if you would like to give me a shot. I will play whatever schedule the backer picks!

If and when you can get out of that wheel chair I will mentor you in razz, but this begging neeeds to stop.

Even being a cripple, you're behavior is quite unbecoming.

Comments

big dick: lowlife

Lord of the Fraud: what a vile cunt. someone musta hurt you BADLY to be this fucking twisted. prick

LarryLaffer: :noose what the fuck are you some shit for brains inbred?

Pooh: tough but fair. i lol'd

nunbeater: *your

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: fucking idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyno View Post

If and when you can get out of that wheel chair I will mentor you in razz, but this begging neeeds to stop.

WTF is wrong with you? If op really is in a wheelchair you deserve to burn in hell, you fucking lowlife pos. Get hep-c aids ect ect

Comments

Henry: While I don't agree with taking this too seriously I like that you say what you feel

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyno View Post

I only use the wheelchair on long trips. I walk with a cane otherwise. Im not begging. I am offering my time and skills to make someone free $

Thread Information