Thread: ***OFFICIAL LOL QUOTES FROM THE TRUMP THREAD***

Load Metric

***OFFICIAL LOL QUOTES FROM THE TRUMP THREAD***

Fuck it I'll get it started.

Im pretty much going from beginning to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Are you kidding me?

Everyone knows how shady Hillary is, including those in her own party voting for her.

She is still going to kill Trump. Her demons are already out there, as are Trump's, and the polls are speaking loudly.

And this is coming from a guy who really hates Hillary.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: ORIGINAL

DJ_Chaps: original

Hockey Guy: Not even a little bit original.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    hillary clinton is gonna murder trump in the general (and i say this as a lifelong republican).

Load Metric
    You know someone beat you to this right?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    You know someone beat you to this right?

This one is official tho

Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Jimmy Carter has a better chance of being elected than Trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I put $300 on Trump to win it all at +700. I was going to use the money for a 1 way first class ticket to New Zealand but now Im thinking I should invest it in the prison industrial complex and retire somewhere around the end of Trump's second term.

Name:  qsgAHHi.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  103.4 KB

GL sonatine

Load Metric
    I recall a certain individual on PFA Radio saying on multiple it would come down to Indiana whether Trump would be the nominee.

Anyway, I'm actually glad he's the nominee so the party doesn't implode, but he's going to lose badly.

Don't trust Rasmussen. Those polls are shit and lean right. I wish they didn't, because I'd be a lot happier if everything Rasmussen projected came true. But those polls really are shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Tyde, I'm not trying to troll. Serious question here. If Trump is really this much of a threat to the people currently in control of the world than why is he still alive? You must at least worry about him getting assassinated?

Hillary has been groomed for this for like 15 years. I honestly thought she had no chance a couple years ago when a lot of her evil shit started going mainstream. Turns out that no one cared.

You say that Trump is the only one who makes you feel like he isn't lying to you. Unfortunately that means one of two things.

1. You are supposed to feel like he isn't lying to you when he actually is just very very good at it.

2. You aren't being lied to and your guy has 0.0000 percent chance of winning.

I'm sorry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Donald Trump says sweet dreams bitches

The man just came out of nowhere and locked down the GOP nomination

wtf are we even talking about ?

The voters have spoken

See you in a few weeks when he starts dropping nukes on Hillary

The man obviously came to play hardball and intends to go all the way

All TRUMP does is win

Get used to it

Fucking tydestradamus

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick
    and trump is gonna lose utah because he disgusts the mormons
    Few people are talking about this, and Utah doesn't carry many electoral votes, but this is indeed very possible.

Most notably, he doesn't gain them due to his pro-choice and same-sex-marriage-supporting views, and yet he loses them due to his statements which indicate bigotry and religious persecution.

Mormons are very sensitive about religious persecution because of their history, so they were pissed when they heard that he wanted to ban Muslims from entering the US.

So while they don't love Hillary, they don't feel they are gaining anything regarding the conservative values they care about with Trump (since he's to the left on abortion and gay marriage, like Hillary is), and yet they feel he brings religious persecution to the table, which Hillary doesn't.

Also, Trump fares poorly with well-educated Americans, and Mormons tend to be educated, despite their nutty beliefs.

Name:  20161109_030928.png
Views: 266
Size:  88.4 KB

Load Metric
    Sorry, but from a trolling point of view these Trumptards are fully entitled to slaughter and bask in this thread.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Tick tock libtards

Almost all national polls showing that crooked Hillary is going to lose to Trump

This is going to be so much fun to watch trump haters and libtards freak out when he takes office

And druff go fuck yourself

You're no Republican...not even close

Keep spewing your selective and nonsensical rhetoric because mitt and jeb and your other ultra conservatives got bitch slapped huge

Amateur

I think Marty is backing Trump so hard because he feels it's the first time in his life that he is associating himself with something that is successful.

Keep it up, bandwagon boy.

Not picking on druff, but there are a lot of these.

Comments

sah_24: Druff has been so embarrasingly wrong on this election listening to the MSM, he should not post on politics anymore

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Enjoy your moment yall but if any of you are the kind of people that have never liked any Presidential Candidate ever and shifted from the fringe to Trump you have to at least maybe kinda possibly consider you got played when Trump literally shouted out Rudy (Mayor during 9/11) Guiliani right?

or no?

If no please explain.

Alex Jones got Trump elected. I wish I would have been watching his coverage during the Chris Christie and Rudy G shout out. Is he blowing them as well? There's a lot I don't get, but how a massive drove of people who have been skeptical of everything and think any politician whose face is on TV is way far down on the pyramid from the all seeing eye can blindly trust a guy now is near the top. They just all blindly believe Trump will be the first Pres. ever to keep promises? You really all believe the elite and their secret societies whose existence you never doubted for even a second. Who you whole heartedly believed have a hammer lock on absolutely everything... You really believe they lost tonight? Really? I don't get it.

I could maybe understand if a free thinking person is like Yo Sheboon you sick fuck, I believe MOST LIKELY he will Make America Great again, or like Yo Sheboon you sick fuck, there is a lot better chance he's not with the banksters than Hillary. or even like Yo Sheboon you sick fuck, he very well might be with them but on the small chance he's not I'm voting for him. But that's just not even a thing. All these former skeptical of everything people that turned Trump feel he's 100 Percent the real deal. They are the biggest sheeple of all.

Comments

sah_24: MAD and fail

Load Metric
    I could maybe understand if Trump had worked his way up through the minor leagues on his way to Presidency. Like if 10 years ago he made a county in North Dakota great again, and 8 years ago he was made a medium sized town in California great again, and like 4 years he was Governor of a state and did the most he could within the Federal boundaries to make that state great again than MAYBE.

But he did none of that. You are basing all this on words. What the fuck.

** If you've always been a Republican this message isn't for you. Enjoy your gloat fest you stupid fuck.

Load Metric
    And probably the biggest what the fuck are you thinking moment would be imagining this was Straight Evil Monopoly on All Things Global Dominators vs. Common Man Trying Get a Piecers...

LIKE IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT WAS THE MATCHUP TONIGHT...

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AND IMAGINE A GROUP THAT OWNS EVERYTHING. A GROUP WHOSE ENTIRE WORLD HANGS IN THE BALANCE...

Imagine that group finding no better nominee than Cankles McGee to retain their title.

Comments

sah_24: So much fail

Load Metric
    Enjoy your moment yall but if any of you are the kind of people that have never liked any Presidential Candidate ever and shifted from the fringe to Trump you have to at least maybe kinda possibly consider you got played when Trump literally shouted out Rudy (Mayor during 9/11) Guiliani right?

or no?

If no please explain.

Alex Jones got Trump elected. I wish I would have been watching his coverage during the Chris Christie and Rudy G shout out. Is he blowing them as well? There's a lot I don't get, but how a massive drove of people who have been skeptical of everything and think any politician whose face is on TV is way far down on the pyramid from the all seeing eye can blindly trust a guy now is near the top. They just all blindly believe Trump will be the first Pres. ever to keep promises? You really all believe the elite and their secret societies whose existence you never doubted for even a second. Who you whole heartedly believed have a hammer lock on absolutely everything... You really believe they lost tonight? Really? I don't get it.

I could maybe understand if a free thinking person is like Yo Sheboon you sick fuck, I believe MOST LIKELY he will Make America Great again, or like Yo Sheboon you sick fuck, there is a lot better chance he's not with the banksters than Hillary. or even like Yo Sheboon you sick fuck, he very well might be with them but on the small chance he's not I'm voting for him. But that's just not even a thing. All these former skeptical of everything people that turned Trump feel he's 100 Percent the real deal. They are the biggest sheeple of all.
    Maybe, but how about just STFU for a few days?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Alex Jones got Trump elected.
    Name:  1478603120510.gif
Views: 214
Size:  2.82 MB

Thread Information