Thread: Five dumb things that happened on neverwinpoker from 2004-2009

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Vwls did not have tit pics exposed
    Care to wager?
    I guess not. I never saw them.

The only ones I saw were ass pics. Maybe tit pics also existed and I didn't see them.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Vwls and Colleen had their private pics exposed the same way -- failing to put a password on their photobucket accounts.

Colleen's tit pics were actually taken for neverwin! She had sex with him, but he lost interest shortly after that. She was trying to send those pics in order to entice him to see her again.
    Neverwin and Colleen? I dont remember this story from the previous sites. A Colleen/Neverwin/KenScalir love triangle sounds insane.

Peace,

Hozer11

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hozer11 View Post
    Vwls and Colleen had their private pics exposed the same way -- failing to put a password on their photobucket accounts.

Colleen's tit pics were actually taken for neverwin! She had sex with him, but he lost interest shortly after that. She was trying to send those pics in order to entice him to see her again.
    Neverwin and Colleen? I dont remember this story from the previous sites. A Colleen/Neverwin/KenScalir love triangle sounds insane.

Peace,

Hozer11
    thyprez (RIP) was friends with Ken and got to know Colleen that way.

He then brought Colleen over to visit neverwin, and the two hit it off.

Ken and thyprez stopped being friends, after Colleen freaked out on thyprez and he slapped her or something. I think Colleen hit thyprez first and then he slapped her after that, but Ken was furious about it and wouldn't talk to thyprez after that. But this was after the whole neverwin thing.

Colleen was really, really into neverwin. He kind of saw her more as just a short fling.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    A few I remember

Martha chaturbating with phantom

408mike fucked a sandwich

A guy from Macau always talking about living Big China Style and a bunch of people thinking it was my dupe but it wasn't.

Colleen's tits

Vwls' tits and other parts
    One correction: The guy from Macau wasn't real. It was actually Tapper. I was initially sure it was a dupe, but then I checked the IP and saw it was really from Macau, and wasn't via a proxy or VPN.

And it actually was a legit IP from Macau. What I didn't know at the time was that Tapper had moved there for some time. I thought Tapper was still in Australia.
    Did not know that lol

Macau sucks

Load Metric

Vwls did not have tit pics exposed
    Care to wager?
    Post them!!

Load Metric
    Unrelated question. Did Tom Marchese get an espn ban? Dude went super deep on main and got zero coverage.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Care to wager?
    Post them!!

Too easy.

SFO!

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: o dam

hongkonger: Got heeeem!

Suicide King: I needed that
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    An incredible document. If this didn't ruin Sklansky I don't know what could. The guy is bulletproof I guess.

Reading through that thread I saw Johnny Hughes post just before Mason yielded his mighty sword and shut down the thread. That brought me back.

Johnny Hughes was a prolific poster on NVG. A self-described poker historian, Johnny posted a lot of threads containing stories about the "good old days" of poker (always with his signature Hearts in the thread title). Personally, I thought his stories were shitty. They were meandering and pointless. They'd always be something along the lines of:

Stubby Malone was a hard-nosed road gambler from Lubbock. I met him when he came into Vegas to play high stakes 6-card draw at the Desert Inn. He always packed barking iron in case there was an ace up anyone's sleeve. One night a prostitute stole his wooden leg which he won off Doyle in a game of Kentucky Reacharound at the Hacienda back in the late 60s. I once won a big hand off Tinroof Samson when I held Aces vs. his Kings. Back in those days a 3-bet meant something but Tinny was high on mescaline and didn't know his penny loafers from his Panama hat. A thug tried to rob me in the parking lot later that night but I flashed my .38 and that was the end of that. Guts McGee wouldn't arrive in Vegas for another decade.
    That's basically how every Johnny Hughes story went. And amazingly a dozen posters would inevitably write things like "Love these stories" no matter how terrible the story. So I guess he got it in his head that he was some kind of revered figure on 2+2.

However, some posters started trolling him which sent Johnny off the rails. One poster called "Doc T River" was quite adept at getting under Johnny's skin. In one thread, Johnny posted about some document he was reading as research for a new poker history book he was writing. Doc T River quoted that portion of Johnny's post and wrote something like "A fine work of fiction" - referring to the document Johnny had read (as in, the document was full of made up stuff). Johnny read that to mean Doc T River was calling Johnny's entire post a lie (which he wasn't). Johnny took great offense to this because I guess being called a liar is the worst thing you can call a professional gambler (far worse than, say, being called a sexual predator of inbred, handicapped minors). Johnny went full retard.

Johnny proceeded to hammer Doc T River along with anyone who didn't agree with him. He particularly hated poker writers Michael Craig (author of The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King) and Des Wilson (author of Ghosts at the Table). Perhaps he was jealous of their relative success as authors.

Johnny ended up being banned from 2+2 in late 2012. He was becoming increasingly unhinged in his posts and abusive of mod SGT RJ among others. It's explained near the end of this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/55...hughes-819036/

He subsequently tried to start posting on the FTP forum. People said, sure go ahead and post but instead of throwing up a wall of text, use paragraphs. Apparently, that suggestion was insulting and he stopped posting. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poke...owtopic=146511

Around this time I was checking out NVG and I saw a new thread called "Johnny Hughes - banned from twoplustwo." A poster passed along a message that Johnny wanted to be posted for him. It shows how delusional he had become. Interestingly, one thing he said in his message was "I have unpublished letters from Brandi Hawbaker."

So weird. I knew it would be taken down so I took a screenshot. Sure enough, it was zapped within minutes. The screenshot is below.

Name:  hughes.jpg
Views: 1363
Size:  150.7 KB

Comments

nunbeater: LOVE THESE STORIES

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

Johnny Hughes
    From johnnyhughes.com:

Name:  Screenshot_20161106-153833.png
Views: 1344
Size:  575.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Hughes View Post

Here is a synopsis of the early part of my new novel,A TEXAS BEAUTY, SMART and STRONG. Misty Morgan, a former Miss Amarillo, had learned that her great beauty was an advantage in most of life but could be a disadvantage, even a threat. When she first began to have success is medium-size poker tournaments in Las Vegas, Tom Chapman was always there as a cheerleader and confidence builder. He told her, falsely, that he was a psychologist and poker coach to some big-name poker players. They had dinner often on the break in poker tournaments. After weeks, Misty was taking a nap in Tom's room at the Plaza when she was awakened by Tom's erect penis in her back. She fled the room and Tom became a stalker. Here is an excerpt from the novel.
    There's more, you get the idea.

Comments

nunbeater: HOLY SHIT GOOD FINDF

Load Metric

Pretty sure this was NWP!!!

All we need is the next weeks show when Brandon said that 100% is a Vegas Pimp cuz hes been in Vegas for 10 years!! Then how u wouldnt let Micon put the show on the next week..

Oh yea Toot Toot...!!!

Stay wide awake..

Credit to Limitless 4 these vids.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Motherfucking strome cock victim!!LMAO

sah_24: da badguy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Pretty sure this was NWP!!!

All we need is the next weeks show when Brandon said that 100% is a Vegas Pimp cuz hes been in Vegas for 10 years!! Then how u wouldnt let Micon put the show on the next week..

Oh yea Toot Toot...!!!

Stay wide awake..

Credit to Limitless 4 these vids.
    It was NWP in May, 2008.

It was a classic episode.

The first half of the show was terrible, but then the second half contained two gems -- "You want the 50 dolla back" prank call, and then the TK the Pimp call.

Load Metric
    An incredible document. If this didn't ruin Sklansky I don't know what could. The guy is bulletproof I guess.

Reading through that thread I saw Johnny Hughes post just before Mason yielded his mighty sword and shut down the thread. That brought me back.

Johnny Hughes was a prolific poster on NVG. A self-described poker historian, Johnny posted a lot of threads containing stories about the "good old days" of poker (always with his signature Hearts in the thread title). Personally, I thought his stories were shitty. They were meandering and pointless. They'd always be something along the lines of:

Stubby Malone was a hard-nosed road gambler from Lubbock. I met him when he came into Vegas to play high stakes 6-card draw at the Desert Inn. He always packed barking iron in case there was an ace up anyone's sleeve. One night a prostitute stole his wooden leg which he won off Doyle in a game of Kentucky Reacharound at the Hacienda back in the late 60s. I once won a big hand off Tinroof Samson when I held Aces vs. his Kings. Back in those days a 3-bet meant something but Tinny was high on mescaline and didn't know his penny loafers from his Panama hat. A thug tried to rob me in the parking lot later that night but I flashed my .38 and that was the end of that. Guts McGee wouldn't arrive in Vegas for another decade.
    That's basically how every Johnny Hughes story went. And amazingly a dozen posters would inevitably write things like "Love these stories" no matter how terrible the story. So I guess he got it in his head that he was some kind of revered figure on 2+2.

However, some posters started trolling him which sent Johnny off the rails. One poster called "Doc T River" was quite adept at getting under Johnny's skin. In one thread, Johnny posted about some document he was reading as research for a new poker history book he was writing. Doc T River quoted that portion of Johnny's post and wrote something like "A fine work of fiction" - referring to the document Johnny had read (as in, the document was full of made up stuff). Johnny read that to mean Doc T River was calling Johnny's entire post a lie (which he wasn't). Johnny took great offense to this because I guess being called a liar is the worst thing you can call a professional gambler (far worse than, say, being called a sexual predator of inbred, handicapped minors). Johnny went full retard.

Johnny proceeded to hammer Doc T River along with anyone who didn't agree with him. He particularly hated poker writers Michael Craig (author of The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King) and Des Wilson (author of Ghosts at the Table). Perhaps he was jealous of their relative success as authors.

Johnny ended up being banned from 2+2 in late 2012. He was becoming increasingly unhinged in his posts and abusive of mod SGT RJ among others. It's explained near the end of this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/55...hughes-819036/

He subsequently tried to start posting on the FTP forum. People said, sure go ahead and post but instead of throwing up a wall of text, use paragraphs. Apparently, that suggestion was insulting and he stopped posting. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poke...owtopic=146511

Around this time I was checking out NVG and I saw a new thread called "Johnny Hughes - banned from twoplustwo." A poster passed along a message that Johnny wanted to be posted for him. It shows how delusional he had become. Interestingly, one thing he said in his message was "I have unpublished letters from Brandi Hawbaker."

So weird. I knew it would be taken down so I took a screenshot. Sure enough, it was zapped within minutes. The screenshot is below.

Read a few of Johnny Hughes posts. Enjoyed them, but yeah they could be long. He went back to at least the 60's and maybe farther than that. Was disappointed when he was banned, he was the only reason I would still check out that forum but damn, didn't realize it was back in 2012. Quit going to NVG after that. Lofty amounts of idiocy in that forum. Thinking SGT RJ is female.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    From johnnyhughes.com:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Hughes View Post

Here is a synopsis of the early part of my new novel,A TEXAS BEAUTY, SMART and STRONG. Misty Morgan, a former Miss Amarillo, had learned that her great beauty was an advantage in most of life but could be a disadvantage, even a threat. When she first began to have success is medium-size poker tournaments in Las Vegas, Tom Chapman was always there as a cheerleader and confidence builder. He told her, falsely, that he was a psychologist and poker coach to some big-name poker players. They had dinner often on the break in poker tournaments. After weeks, Misty was taking a nap in Tom's room at the Plaza when she was awakened by Tom's erect penis in her back. She fled the room and Tom became a stalker. Here is an excerpt from the novel.
    There's more, you get the idea.
    Holy shit. He based a novel on it? Didn't even change Captain Tom's name. He's loopier than I thought. I'm sure it's flying off of book shelves.

Load Metric
    "Im gonna bomb both of you n-words together"

Name:  qsgAHHi.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  103.4 KB

Name:  2016-10-24-19-43-54--239947278.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  6.5 KB
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Read a few of Johnny Hughes posts. Enjoyed them, but yeah they could be long. He went back to at least the 60's and maybe farther than that. Was disappointed when he was banned, he was the only reason I would still check out that forum but damn, didn't realize it was back in 2012. Quit going to NVG after that. Lofty amounts of idiocy in that forum. Thinking SGT RJ is female.

well there wont be any more posts from Johnny Hughes....he died today.

Comments

Pooh: hopefully you die next
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    From left to right?
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    From left to right?
    I'll use internet nicknames, because that's how most people would know them.

Don't remember, vRob, Druff, Nicole Is Nice, Drexel, Micon, Silence, Guy in the back I can't see- looks like Tha Killa, guy with red eyes who looks photoshopped in- possibly Tha Killa's roommate, Martha, JDags, I think FUhoser, ScottyNo, Es0terix (RIP), Tiffany Michelle, Get Crunk, X, Epistate.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:
    Last edited by DirtyB; 05-29-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Yah thats filthy hoseshit alright.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information