Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explain this weird occurrence in Vegas 20 years ago

Load Metric
    Druff, how come you didn't buy one slice and jam it into the the empty space in order to avoid a potentîally awkward explanation to your girl?

Comments

SysOp: you think he's spending money to avoid an awkward situation with his girl? think again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Druff, how come you didn't buy one slice and jam it into the the empty space in order to avoid a potentîally awkward explanation to your girl?
    He prolly uses the opportunity to see if she was baby-momma material. (If she praised him for making a good profit, she might be a keeper. If she criticized him about it, she was soon to be history.)

P.S. I know I would have likely done so in my early 30s.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    This was a matter of principle and you sold yours for $10.

Didn't you feel humiliated by taking the money and handing him a slice of YOUR pizza, especially in a room full of people? Please don't tell me you let him reach into the box and take the slice with his own hands.

You lost this encounter badly.
    Come buy a slice of pizza from me for $10 every time I'm doing takeout, and you can repeatedly "win" the encounter with me in this fashion.

If this was some challenge to see if he could buy a slice of pizza from me and spend way too much money, I guess he succeeded. Congrats to the guy for fattening my Jew wallet.

Oh, and I was the one to hand him the slice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    He prolly uses the opportunity to see if she was baby-momma material. (If she praised him for making a good profit, she might be a keeper. If she criticized him about it, she was soon to be history.)

This wasn't a first date. When you're in a long relationship, you come back with the missing slice, explain that it enabled you to get the entire rest of the pizza for $1, and she gives you credit for saving cash.

I knew she wouldn't be pissed, but more would take a "WTF just happened there?" line, kind of like I did.

Gold
    Load Metric
    A real man wouldn't give a damn what she thinks. Besides, he could have just said he ate a slice on the way to the hotel.

Load Metric
    To everyone mentioning that it is somehow difficult to explain away the missing piece to the girlfriend: 'I was hungry, I ate one on the ride back'.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    To everyone mentioning that it is somehow difficult to explain away the missing piece to the girlfriend: 'I was hungry, I ate one on the ride back'.
    If he had pizza breathe before eating some back in the apartment, he'd be busted.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

This wasn't a first date. When you're in a long relationship, you come back with the missing slice, explain that it enabled you to get the entire rest of the pizza for $1, and she gives you credit for saving cash.

I knew she wouldn't be pissed, but more would take a "WTF just happened there?" line, kind of like I did.
    Actually, you can be in a long-term relationship where the sex was good enough in the first few years where she could overlook such "cheapness", then start quietly losing respect for you for caring so much about money that she stops loving you and cheats on you with her former roommate's ex-boyfriend. #RecountingThePain

Load Metric

Do you only date Jewish women?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    This was a matter of principle and you sold yours for $10.

Didn't you feel humiliated by taking the money and handing him a slice of YOUR pizza, especially in a room full of people? Please don't tell me you let him reach into the box and take the slice with his own hands.

You lost this encounter badly.
    Come buy a slice of pizza from me for $10 every time I'm doing takeout, and you can repeatedly "win" the encounter with me in this fashion.

If this was some challenge to see if he could buy a slice of pizza from me and spend way too much money, I guess he succeeded. Congrats to the guy for fattening my Jew wallet.

Oh, and I was the one to hand him the slice.
    Druff, you would be a terrible redneck.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Terrible redneck sounds redundant when said out loud.

Load Metric
    First of all, I would have told the guy to fuck off. The going rate for a slice of my pizza is 50$.

This was some type of alpha/power move, but it's impossible to say what the motivation was.

Load Metric
    - The guy is "druggie-looking" only.

- The guy is super wealthy. $10 and $2 is essentially less for him than the difference between 10¢ and 2¢ for the average individual (aka it means nothing to him).

- Druff's slice was fresh, ready to eat and/or had toppings he desired.

That's all.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    So this thread has no answer? You have no idea yourself either I take it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    First of all, I would have told the guy to fuck off. The going rate for a slice of my pizza is 50$.

This was some type of alpha/power move, but it's impossible to say what the motivation was.

I happen to be a magnet for sickies, no clue why, but you have to fight fire with fire. If you can, reply so only he hears the following. " I'm going to castrate you and have your nuts on the next meatball deep dish". Your date (she looks a lot like you btw) will be impressed. Oh and ideally he should be smaller than you and witnesses are essential when he flies into a rage for some unknown reason. If you don't want to chance it just say in a loud voice. "No thank you I do not do drugs. I believe that's a crime."

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: #mintonainteasy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Now I get it. The whole thing was a hormone driven sex play leading to the famous phrase, "I'm back..... here's the pizza and and here's the pepperoni

Comments

4Dragons: i'm oddly ok with this post

Thread Information