Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hott Mom from MTV sent to prison

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    5 years! That's a long fucking time. I don't think this sentence fits the crime, judge is a unprofessional dick. Refused a couple months rehab, ok 1.5 years in the DOC max. I know of people that have fucked up a hundred times and not get 5 years.

Mtv fucked this chick over big time. If her lil outburst wasn't on Mtv and was in the projects in New Orleans or what ever there would be no charges guaranteed.

Oh yeah that Gary mother fucker is a pussy ass bitch, dude was ridiculol insecure and pussy whipped. What a fucking pussy.
    Russia speaking the truth right here.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    5 years! That's a long fucking time. I don't think this sentence fits the crime, judge is a unprofessional dick. Refused a couple months rehab, ok 1.5 years in the DOC max. I know of people that have fucked up a hundred times and not get 5 years.

Mtv fucked this chick over big time. If her lil outburst wasn't on Mtv and was in the projects in New Orleans or what ever there would be no charges guaranteed.

Oh yeah that Gary mother fucker is a pussy ass bitch, dude was ridiculol insecure and pussy whipped. What a fucking pussy.
    Russia speaking the truth right here.
    yes but she is a crazy bitch so lets not forget that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

i admit i had to laugh.
    That would be hilarious if the picture didnt specifically say "Gary-Ambers boyfriend"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

That would be hilarious if the picture didnt specifically say "Gary-Ambers boyfriend"
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

No, it was pretty hilarious still...
    Im not nearly as fat or nearly as hairy as you Weiss.......

Would you like to escrow a wager on that? You either forget or have no idea I lived in Haiti for almost two years and lost over 70lbs, but carry on big boy.

Oh, and I'm the least hairy person in the world

Wager?

Load Metric

Im not nearly as fat or nearly as hairy as you Weiss.......

Would you like to escrow a wager on that? You either forget or have no idea I lived in Haiti for almost two years and lost over 70lbs, but carry on big boy.

Wager?

You and I escrowing a wager, that would be classic.

What are you basing your thoughts and opinions on? Are you aware that since the shirtless pics posted of me (by me btw) that I have lost nearly 25 lbs? Furthermore, do you see any hair in my pics?

Lastly, the terms arent even clear. What is your definition of "nearly"? We might need some arbitrators for this.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Wager?

What are you basing your thoughts and opinions on? Are you aware that since the shirtless pics posted of me (by me btw) that I have lost nearly 25 lbs? Furthermore, do you see any hair in my pics?

Lastly, the terms arent even clear. What is your definition of "nearly"? We might need some arbitrators for this.
    jesus christ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post

jesus christ

I would be willing to accept him as 1 of 3 arbitors.

Load Metric

Wager?

We can bet on body fat %,bmi, weight to height ratio. Whatever you want. We can escrow through china, Druff, jasep. Anyone.

As far as hairiness I don't really care. You have more hair on your chins that I do on my ass, balls, and landing strip combined.

Load Metric
    The funniest part is, most people would be willing to trust me with a bet rather than you. Says a lot bout what a piece of shit people view you as. I've never made a bet and not paid. You probably don't even know why people think I'm a "scammer"

Load Metric
    The funniest part is, most people would be willing to trust me with a bet rather than you. Says a lot bout what a piece of shit people view you as. I've never made a bet and not paid. You probably don't even know why people think I'm a "scammer"

Ohh how little you know my little simpleton. You are wrong on so many points that it is literally laughable.

I am clean shaven on a daily basis, so not sure where you get the hair on chins comment from?
    Tommy hasnt rolled up in here and pwned you yet scammer. Vegas likes to slurp your jizz at the Phillies game but cries that I should be a banned scammer. I know more about you than you know about me chump.

Load Metric
    come on guys cant we all just be friends?

Load Metric
    No, that's for sissies and faggots.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Back on topic.

This chick is 22?

I can't believe this girl was born the year I started college.

She's gonna look real rough in 10 years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yea especially after that 5 year bid, where she will most likely spend 3 1/2. She is gonna be a train wreck. Think about the kid who has to grow up with the father Gary. Jesus Christ.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Yea especially after that 5 year bid, where she will most likely spend 3 1/2. She is gonna be a train wreck. Think about the kid who has to grow up with the father Gary. Jesus Christ.
    All sad and a great example why NOT to do any drugs. I was semi-hooked on Adderall (lol) a few years ago and forced myself off of it. Was a rough week or so but I made it through. I don't even fuck with weed anymore as I like it too much.

Load Metric
    The kid doesn't stand a chance in life right now. Ship the kid to child services and find him/her a loving family so that it stands a fighting chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    I have dealt with one of the teen moms in person and I can tell you that their parents really shit the bed with them. After5 minutes of working with this girl I wanted to come across the desk and whoop her ass like her parents should have when she was growing up. After she left I overheard this nice little piece of trash announce to her mom that she was going to get pregrant so she could be on that show to which her mom responded "You would be a star then"....WTF

Back to Amber I believe that she will really enjoy her time in the slammer since she will finally have someone that will take care of her needs in the sack since you know the big is probably just trying to bust his nut so he can go back and play xbox.

Thread Information