Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Griffin Benger is the biggest pussy in poker

Load Metric

Griffin Benger is the biggest pussy in poker

I don't watch much poker anymore but tuned into the main event coverage tonight.

Will Kassouf was doing what he does, talk non stop and try to tilt people. Well Will had KK and Benger had AA and will was contemplating a 4 bet.

Kassouf proceeds to run his mouth about the hand, which imo wasn't anything serious, but then....m

Benger snaps and says Kassouf is verbally abusing him, he's a bully, he's offended etc etc.

What happened to the poker of old? When you carried a gun and acted like a man.

Griffin Benger is a faggot.

Comments

tyde: totally agree
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    I have not see the episode but That English guy is an annoying little fag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I have not see the episode but That English guy is an annoying little fag
    He is somewhat but why let it affect you. It's just words.

He claimed he was being verbally abused.

It felt like i was watching an after school special and it was a lunch table in grade school
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Any of those whining crying little bitches who single handily ruined poker in the first place need to just shut the fuck up IMO

Comments

Shizzmoney: this

Load Metric
    WAD UP NOW SWEDES WOOOOO!!!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    check your privilege, wtf is that?

Comments

LarryLaffer: right?

Tegnation22: I forgot about that.

Load Metric
    its like the ME coverage was going for making poker players look like assholes.

I dont think what WK was doing was even bad at all, starting from the begginning. but then they let that asshat Bleznick shoot his mouth off in an interview, only for him to prove his own point using himself as an example when he shot his mouth off against WK, and Bax also shooting his mouth off. so bad for poker.

but then this griffen benger guy and the SJW attitude? c'mon. i saw on the 4 thread some guy posted that in real time the hand with the AA vs KK took 18+ minutes and GB finally snapped after 15 or so. 8MM on the line, and you're holding aces, vs a fucking loon, and you're gonna berate him? if that's me with AA i'll wait all fucking day for the guy to make the wrong move and g.a.i.

if i were some rec player wanting to go cut my teeth id be thinking twice now seeing how these "pros" act.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Someone tanking in the early streets is fine but once the 4 bet to 5.6 million goes in with what Will has left he should take a short time then move in. Benger probably calls with anything he 4 bets to this size (AA obv snap) since he isn't likely to make it 5.6 million and fold to what like 8 million more in the main event.

Will is not this much of a noob/amateur to feel he has to sell here more at this point. He realizes he's got his man right where he wants him with his pocket kings due to the stack committing four bet by Benger so any selling at this point is simply playing it up for TV.

I think Will is quite the character but at this point stalling after Benger's four bet is wasting time for everyone at the table. People might think it makes for good TV but ask yourself what if you are sitting there playing at this stage of the WSOP Main Event? Wouldn't you want to get more hands in quicker?

Benger certainly snapped but that is what Will is going to do to people. He is fully aware of his game and getting under peoples skin is going to cause many of them to retaliate at some point. His antics clearly made him more chips then it didn't in several hands so he should feel proud of his accomplishments.

The hand was obv a tough cooler for Will at a late stage of the best tournament of the year. If this happened to Druff we would hear about it on radio every week until the next WSOP, which the sympathetic people would tolerate for a few weeks then tell him it's time to get over it.

Many people are going to hate William and some will like him but everyone will remember Will.

He talked about his 888 daily patch deals on ChicagoJamie/Johnny/Joey/Jesse podcast and 888 definitely got more then their moneys worth.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hand where Benger loses his shit starts at 56:27:

what a turd

lol at Kassouf after with Effel saying that Benger should get a penalty
    Last edited by Shizzmoney; 10-24-2016 at 06:41 AM.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    lol @ anyone making excuses for GB's tilt-burst. seriously. that guy can get fucked.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    lol @ anyone making excuses for GB's tilt-burst. seriously. that guy can get fucked.
    Wow.... thought this one was going to be overblown. Nope. Kid totally tilted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Wow.... thought this one was going to be overblown. Nope. Kid totally tilted.
    He was verbally abused

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Wow absolutely awful, a world class dbag. Hated this guy when he made a deep run a cpl years ago and got some feature table time. Kasouf is god

There u have it folks, do we want to be bad ass like our Brexit brothers, or do we want to be giant liberal pussies like canada

Diamond
    Load Metric
    NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, HE'S STILL COOLERED!!!!!

LMFAO ONE OF THE WORST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the fail hand even made deadspin

this is why poker is dying
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    They are both douchebags and one of them is a huge pussy

Load Metric
    Name:  72679692.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  113.3 KB

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Griffin Benger, SJW beta male, on the topic of sexual assault:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That tiltmonkey didn't even understand the term "Check your privilege" when he said it.

I mean, I absolutely despite the term, but he completely misused it.

"Check your privilege" is SJW-speak for, "Understand that you have an advantage because you're white/male/hetero/etc, and therefore feel guilty and humble when dealing with a person in one of the victim demographics (black, gay, female, trans, etc)."

So an example of a correct use of "check your privilege" would be if you told a Black Lives Matter protester that they don't understand the pressures and dangers that come with being a police officer. The BLM protester might say back "Check your privilege", referring to their claim that you, as a white person, can't understand what it's like to deal with police as a black person.

I think the phrase is ridiculous, and tends to be a lame SJW cop-out, but that's what it means.

Here Will Kassouf, a white, hetero guy from England was verbally sparring with Griffin Benger, a white, hetero guy from Canada.

Even by SJW standards, there is no "privilege" to be checked here, because both were born into essentially the same situation.

He just blurted that out because he was tilted, and "Check your privilege" is the go-to line of any SJW when threatened.

Looks like we have another Justin Bonomo on our hands.

I know who to root against now, at a final table where otherwise I don't really care who wins or loses.

Actually, I am kinda rooting for that Asian "gambler" dude who is second in chips. Would be HOF if he won.

Comments

Tegnation22: Spot on

Thread Information