Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee on Showtime

Load Metric

Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee on Showtime

i would not make a thread about it if it wasnt amazing, ok?

im half way through and im already making this thread.

ok ok okokko

HE PAID LOCAL GIRLS $900 A DAY TO SHIT IN HIS MOUTH

HALF WAY THROUGH.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Scat Sex

Saw it few weeks ago. Very very good.

McAfee is brilliant and a scoundrel. The true greats always are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

McAfee is brilliant

it's spelled 'batshit' fyi

Comments

lewfather: Lmfao

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

McAfee is brilliant

it's spelled 'batshit' fyi
    He always was. Never particularly infringed on his success or ability to skirt the law. Or run for President. Only helped.

Love how he bought the influence of the towns he fancied.

Sonatine is right. This is a must watch
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-16-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Load Metric
    is that a good price? asking for a friend.

Comments

drufdajewgod: lol

Sanlmar: Gotta give it up to Crowe

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I know how it feels to be the an gringo in a third world country. Its a hell of an adventure. You can pretty much can do what you want whatever it is you want with a relatively small amount of money. Being a Billionaire gringo in a very poor country... whoa thats crazy as hell. Nice heads up.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Any way to watch this other than on Showtime?

Dude has intrigued me over time; im not sure if I want to hear about him shitting in girls mouths so ill try to block that out but...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Dude has intrigued me over time; im not sure if I want to hear about him shitting in girls mouths so ill try to block that out but...
    My memory of the scat sex was that one or two of the girls described sitting in a hammock with a hole cut in it. McAfee would be underneath.

Not a big deal was made of it. The girls talked about "scat sex". Didn't think anything of it until one sheepishly described what exactly went on. She also said there was NEVER any intercourse. Then the show moved on. Didn't dwell on it. Didn't have to. It was a stunning WTF moment. Didn't need to expand on it. Kinda brilliantly directed actually.

In my entire life it never once occurred to me until that point that such a fetish existed.

Platinum
    Load Metric

My memory of the scat sex was that one or two of the girls described sitting in a hammock with a hole cut in it. McAfee would be underneath.

Not a big deal was made of it. The girls talked about "scat sex". Didn't think anything of it until one sheepishly described what exactly went on. She also said there was NEVER any intercourse. Then the show moved on. Didn't dwell on it. Didn't have to. It was a stunning WTF moment. Didn't need to expand on it. Kinda brilliantly directed actually.

In my entire life it never once occurred to me until that point that such a fetish existed.
    Holy shit. Obv pun intended...

Comments

Buck Nasty: good pun rep

Load Metric

Literally all his teen girlfriends did it. All of them. That was why they were there.

Honestly the whole thing completely changed my perspective on him. I was honestly very sympathetic to his version of events. Thats over.

[x] scat weirdo
    [x] rapist
    [x] murderer (2x)
    [x] batshit++

Thats the McAffee story right there.

Load Metric
    My favorite part of the story by light years, a news team agrees to meet him in some shithole in Belize. It takes the hours because the drivers of the cabs (plural) are doing all these Crazy Ivan maneuvers trying to see if they were being tailed. They walk in and immediately see him in a terrible disguise, with his arm hunched up like its crippled, and they are like "fuck.. do we say Hi John or do we pretend we dont recognize him..." so they just go straight to the room and suddenly McAffee bursts through the door and whips off his fucking hat and is like HA HAAA ACTING! TWAS I ALL ALONG! and the reporters had to be like "wowww you sure did get us John, you're playing great" because he was clearly double plus unhinged and would almost certainly bail on the interview if they were like "bro your disguise is awful".

Comments

Kuntmissioner: baby powder hair

Load Metric
    You've inspired me to watch this again soon. I am old enough to remember early computers and what the McAfee name meant. It touched nearly everyone at the time.

I heard something about a murder but never got into it.

Thus, the whole story was so unexpected at every turn. There were prolly some subtleties I missed with the piece cause I was too busy with WTF.

I have a soft spot for bright scoundrels who get away with it. Always ready with the golf clap. The Barefoot Bandit came up recently. My boy Tzvetkoff, etc etc. Love this stuff.

You delve deep enough into the lives of the large political leaders, business tycoons and other greats there is more often than not some shady story. I am gonna love Hillary - the archetype.

Now McAfee really tests the limits of this genre. But I loved it. I really hope he and I can work something out during my second viewing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I know how it feels to be the an gringo in a third world country. Its a hell of an adventure. You can pretty much can do what you want whatever it is you want with a relatively small amount of money.
    Tyde, is this true?

Great movie btw, watched it last night per this recommendation. Ending was a bit anti-climatic tho
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Serious questions. How would he not just get really sick if he had shit in his mouth all the time? If he didn't have normal sex with his girlfriends did he jerk off? Seems like he would need to blow loads at some point. Actually on second though I'm not sure I want to understand this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I know how it feels to be the an gringo in a third world country. Its a hell of an adventure. You can pretty much can do what you want whatever it is you want with a relatively small amount of money.
    Tyde, is this true?

Great movie btw, watched it last night per this recommendation. Ending was a bit anti-climatic tho

I agree but hey, its reality.

Also I remember the drug lab he was running being a huge, huge, huge deal at the time because designer drugs were very much a hot topic. This was pre-Spice/bathsalts/etc. I would have preferred they tucked into that a bit more but perhaps there just wasnt any way to corroborate info to an extent that was journalistically responsible.

Load Metric
    Definitely worth watching. Was happy that they didn't stretch it out to some 12 part miniseries, which seems to be the thing now...

Load Metric
    So is this documentary footage, or is it a re-enactment piece?

Load Metric
    I found the full move on You Tube. A++

By coincidence I have a phone interview tomorrow with a company that does computer security stuff. Should I tell them I want to work in the industry because McAfee is a hero of mine?

Comments

jacosta24: God damn that's a lot of ads

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
    That wasn't the McAffee movie, that was '2 Girls, One Cup'.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

By coincidence I have a phone interview tomorrow with a company that does computer security stuff. Should I tell them I want to work in the industry because McAfee is a hero of mine?
    Thats only marginally better than showing up in a Guy Fawkes mask.

Even before this movie, McAffee was regarded as a fame whore who never met a microphone he didnt love.

PM me name of company if you want me to whip up some talking points for you.

Thread Information