Thread: New room coming that takes Bitcoin + Gavin Smith

Load Metric

New room coming that takes Bitcoin + Gavin Smith

Saw Gavin patched up in some pics and I thought I would check out the site... Looks like they will be doing bitcoins oh and lol at the shitty photo shop of gavin in the graphic...

This site may be a Seal killer if it launches and has decent software

http://www.infinitipoker.com/#!prettyPhoto

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Saw Gavin patched up in some pics and I thought I would check out the site... Looks like they will be doing bitcoins oh and lol at the shitty photo shop of gavin in the graphic...

i have been following these guys for a bit now. I am suspose to get a $100 on launch for being one of the first 500 to sign up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post

i have been following these guys for a bit now. I am suspose to get a $100 on launch for being one of the first 500 to sign up
    LOL how did you get 100???

Congratulations & Welcome to Infiniti Poker!
    Dear Valued Player,
    Congratulations! You are one of the first 500 people to sign up for Infiniti Poker Nation, the official newsletter of www.infinitipoker.com. As one of the first 500, you have qualified for $10 free upon our official launch.

The road to Infiniti has begun. At Infiniti Poker, we are steadfast in our commitment to building the world’s premiere poker site, with state-of-the-art technology and a cutting-edge approach toward a new paradigm of social networking. We are getting closer to unveiling the worlds’ most entertaining and interactive online poker site. As we approach the official www.infinitipoker.com launch, you will receive an email containing your promo code and detailed instructions on how to claim your $10.

As an added bonus, you will receive Infiniti Poker Nation, our informative newsletter, twice a month.

From the executive team here at Infiniti, we sincerely appreciate your support and we look forward to bringing all of the action directly to you in the very near future. Please remember to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!

Thank-you,

We’ll see you at the tables.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  poker.JPG
Views: 533
Size:  82.9 KB

Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    looks terrible

Load Metric
    Since MeeCoin had Gavin on his super-dooper radio show not too long ago, could Gavin be now using a skin of that Sealswithaids site?

MeeCoin might just be making money somehow on Gavin's site.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Since MeeCoin had Gavin on his super-dooper radio show not too long ago, could Gavin be now using a skin of that Sealswithaids site?

The next monster spinoff is supposed to be The Real Housewives of Blue Island. Will your ex be on ther,e and will you be the weepy stalker ex?

Load Metric
    In before Micon and Gavin have a falling out.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Wheres the fake gav1n_sm1th twitter account for times like these?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

This is what I thought I initially, especially considering Gavin and BM know each other, but after reading through the info at the infinit website I doubt it. It has a far more professional look and feel to it than Micon tends to produce (he seems to market to a different crowd). So I'll guess that it's one of the following:

#1) Smith saw the potential for bitcoin poker through Micon and is starting up a competitive site. Chances of being the case 95%
    #2) Micon asked Smith to get on board with Seals, he said no because the site from the name to the ads is a joke, but would do it if they relaunched it as a new product. So infiniti would be Seals players on revamped software. Chances of being the case 5%
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Infiniti Poker has taken a cutting-edge approach to the overall improvement of the efficiency and expediency of your deposits and withdrawals through the accepting of Bitcoin as an option along side the traditional means of fund transactions you are already familiar with.
    Sounds way better than Sealswithdrugs.eu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

The next monster spinoff is supposed to be The Real Housewives of Blue Island. Will your ex be on ther,e and will you be the weepy stalker ex?

My ex wouldnt drive through Blue Island. And, I wouldnt waste my time stalking her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post

LOL how did you get 100???

Congratulations & Welcome to Infiniti Poker!
    Dear Valued Player,
    Congratulations! You are one of the first 500 people to sign up for Infiniti Poker Nation, the official newsletter of www.infinitipoker.com. As one of the first 500, you have qualified for $10 free upon our official launch.

The road to Infiniti has begun. At Infiniti Poker, we are steadfast in our commitment to building the world’s premiere poker site, with state-of-the-art technology and a cutting-edge approach toward a new paradigm of social networking. We are getting closer to unveiling the worlds’ most entertaining and interactive online poker site. As we approach the official www.infinitipoker.com launch, you will receive an email containing your promo code and detailed instructions on how to claim your $10.

As an added bonus, you will receive Infiniti Poker Nation, our informative newsletter, twice a month.

From the executive team here at Infiniti, we sincerely appreciate your support and we look forward to bringing all of the action directly to you in the very near future. Please remember to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!

Thank-you,

We’ll see you at the tables.
    It is only $10. i mudt have double hit the zero and not noticed. But i got the same email

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

This is what I thought I initially, especially considering Gavin and BM know each other, but after reading through the info at the infinit website I doubt it. It has a far more professional look and feel to it than Micon tends to produce (he seems to market to a different crowd). So I'll guess that it's one of the following:

#1) Smith saw the potential for bitcoin poker through Micon and is starting up a competitive site. Chances of being the case 95%
    If you read the founders statement it sounds like this site as been in the works for awhile, and bitcoin is just one of the payment methods they take. Gavin Smith doesn't strike me as the type to do a bunch of research and determine that an online currency has potential, I am guessing he was just gifted a piece of the site and some cash to wear the clothing and be on the website. Probably a friend of the guy starting it up.

#2) Micon asked Smith to get on board with Seals, he said no because the site from the name to the ads is a joke, but would do it if they relaunched it as a new product. So infiniti would be Seals players on revamped software. Chances of being the case 5%
    Micon probably did ask Smith to be on board and he probably LOL'd in Micon's face. This isn't a relaunch though... Micon has been promoting DD 2.0 for the better part of a decade know and keeps saying 2 more weeks, he has an ego and he wants everyone to see how awesome he is... No way he would keep this site on the down low if it had even one small thing to do with him or seals, and no way he wouldn't want his picture photoshopped in the banner
    The guy in the founders article isn't the original founder of seals and this site will also take real money so i doubt there is a connection. I think if anything Smith was part of this site and the owner and him stole the idea of accepting bitcoins as a form of payment from Micon, adn thought it was a way to add a niche to seperate themselves from the rest of the poker rooms, but other than that I think there is probably no connection... You never know though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

This
    God Micon will lose it if someone snatched his idea and ran w/it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This could rally BTC. They finally broke 5.50, which I had picked as a ceiling a while back.

LOAD UP.

Load Metric
    BITCOINS BLOWING UP IN 2012

Load Metric
    Apparently mwh has figured out that Todd won't be moderating the forum while in the event.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information