Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 10/12/16 -- $75 FREEROLL -- Guest William Kassouf

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 10/12/16 -- $75 FREEROLL -- Guest William Kassouf

Show begins at approximately 7:30pm PDT, Wednesday, October 12, 2016.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (712) 775-8162 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can text Brandon at any time at (203) 299-2436.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $75 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 8:40pm PDT on 10/12/2016
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $37, 2nd: $20, 3rd: $11, 4th: $7. I will send this to you by bank transfer, bitcoin, cash, check, or other methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    mdj1980 $20
    PokerPrince2 $15
    LarryLaffer $40

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for tonight:

Poker/gambling topics:

- Special guest William Kassouf, from the controversial WSOP Main Event broadcast

- Conflict of interest at WSOP, as Jack Effel ruled on Stacy Matuson situation despite Stacy's employment with Caesars?

- Chicago Joey claims he listens to PFA Radio, admits our "softball" comment is somewhat correct

- Full Flush Poker has gone down, likely for good

- Druff receives legal threat from the Ukraine

- OnGame Network -- one of the online poker originals -- to shut down this week

- William Hill to acquire Amaya/Pokerstars?

- Pokerstars invests in GPL, temporarily rescuing it

- Trump Taj Mahal closed on October 10

- Cantor Sports fined $22.5 million, connected with sports tout scammer Adam Meyer

General topics:

- Donald Trump's controversial "grab 'em by the pussy" video - how much does it really matter?

- Druff tells the real story behind the odd federal lawsuit against Trump, alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Comments

smiflorida: show time rep

Daniel72: show must go on

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    William Kassouf interview at 8pm PDT sharp, so we should be starting this one on time.

Comments

Hockey Guy: rofl, not likely.

Load Metric
    You forgot to add my $9 from the last freeroll to roll over to this one

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is another thread discussing the William Kassouf appearance: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-12-16-8pm-pst

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese View Post
    You forgot to add my $9 from the last freeroll to roll over to this one
    Sorry, will add it for next time.

Load Metric
    marvelous..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This was perhaps the first show where I went all Phil Hendrie, and both the Colonel and I were on together.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It was epic!

Load Metric
    Just got through about half of this show. Brutal. Anyone know if Brandon actually tried to suck that guy's cock after the show? Between that and him acting like he's never seen an attractive chicks pic before damn, it was embarrassing to listen to. Here's some advice big guy. Take a cold shower and stay off radio for a week or twenty.

TIA

Comments

Belly Buster: Here's some advice for you: Fuck Off

FRANKRIZZO: welcome back and n-word rep

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Forget to post this. Slacking. Winner this time round is timglab123. Need an eligibility check on this one.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=491
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=50
    Late=4
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2016-10-12 20:40:04
    Place50=gaysexa (0)
    Place49=lloyd (0)
    Place48=khalwat (0)
    Place47=lurker1998a (0)
    Place46=snowtracks (0)
    Place45=Flipper_Fair (0)
    Place44=CLPBart (0)
    Place43=al_delon (0)
    Place42=JSTAT (0)
    Place41=m-u-l-v-a (0)
    Place40=supergrand (0)
    Place39=tradershky22 (0)
    Place38=ballhawknet (0)
    Place37=lolblakes (0)
    Place36=TheShrink (0)
    Place35=Unlearn (0)
    Place34=IamGreek (0)
    Place33=ownmatusow (0)
    Place32=DOOOOM (0)
    Place31=GolfJunkie (0)
    Place30=skatzpoker2 (0)
    Place29=Krypt (0)
    Place28=ltrainkoja (0)
    Place27=Daniel72 (0)
    Place26=ubarey90 (0)
    Place25=guramina (0)
    Place24=Sandwich (0)
    Place23=bingo (0)
    Place22=donken (0)
    Place21=sysop (0)
    Place20=thaknuts (0)
    Place19=potripper (0)
    Place18=DrPeters (0)
    Place17=Ricky (0)
    Place16=YOLOSWAG (0)
    Place15=pokerprince2 (0)
    Place14=b_loggz (0)
    Place13=Reno (0)
    Place12=mdj1980 (0)
    Place11=DRK (0)
    Place10=GrenadaRoger (0)
    Place9=chelsea420 (0)
    Place8=smiflorida (600)
    Place7=lewfather (720)
    Place6=d1sposition (840)
    Place5=blubbernuffl (960)
    Place4=Dicepops (1200)
    Place3=slipslap (1680)
    Place2=sdouble (2400)
    Place1=timglab123 (3600)
    Stop=2016-10-12 22:38:56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Finally got through this fucking show. Took parts of three days.

Druff and Trader were god as usual.

Brandon's effort was a little lacking. His views on politics would be funny if they weren't so sad. Guy reminds me of a millenial and that isn't a compliment. Has anyone seen a forty year old man be so fucking sensitive about everything? Druff hurt his feelings because he was short with him at beginning of show. Druff has to tell him before he puts any caller on. Dude's offended because Trump has a dirty mouth. Grow a fucking sack.

Banned
    Load Metric
    SHOTS FIRED

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Brandon's effort was a little lacking. His views on politics would be funny if they weren't so sad. Guy reminds me of a millenial and that isn't a compliment. Has anyone seen a forty year old man be so fucking sensitive about everything? Druff hurt his feelings because he was short with him at beginning of show. Druff has to tell him before he puts any caller on. Dude's offended because Trump has a dirty mouth. Grow a fucking sack.

Drexel is the rodeny Dangerfield of this site. He gets no respect.

Load Metric

Dear Fraud show listener,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!

To address your points:

I was not being sensitive nor were my feelings hurt on the previous fraud show. If you've listened to the last 8-10 episodes, you would know that it has been a running gag of me acting irritated or mad at Druff as well as the running gag that Traderusky is my sole ally and Kallawhat is Druffs.

Honestly concerned listener, I don't enjoy taking politics on the podcast but it is something that comes up from time to time. I stand by my statements that a man who is recorded on a live mic saying "he could grab woman by their pussies" is neither fit nor will ever be electable for the presidency. That in no way either is a suggestion of my support for Hillary.

I also stand behind my comments that Druff is not in a position to say with absolute accuracy that Bill Clinton went on sex trips banging teenagers and possibility minors.

Lastly my favorite fair weather Floridian, I myself without any consultation with Druff contacted Kassouf on his instragam solely because I thought he would be fun and entertaining to have on the show. During the 3 week period from when our correspondence began up until radio, I started enjoying communicating with him and a Internet friendship developed.

I am no poker groupie nor am I star struck by any one. I genuinely thought the guy was funny and as stated on radio I plan to have a steak dinner with Kassouf upon his next visit to Vegas.

In prior years, we have had some of the biggest names in poker on (Jason Mercier, Shaun Deeb, Negreanu ((22q)) etc) and I spent the entirety of the interview outside smoking a fag.

As an aside (and I swear to god this is true), Phil Hellmuth has had a pending Facebook friend request on my account for 10 months for whatever reason but until he pays me the money he owes from a 2015 horse (basketball not poker) prop bet he lost, I refuse to add him.

I hope this helps answer some of the aforementioned comments you made.

GS

ZoD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

To address your points:

I was not being sensitive nor were my feelings hurt on the previous fraud show. If you've listened to the last 8-10 episodes, you would know that it has been a running gag of me acting irritated or mad at Druff as well as the running gag that Traderusky is my sole ally and Kallawhat is Druffs.

Honestly concerned listener, I don't enjoy taking politics on the podcast but it is something that comes up from time to time. I stand by my statements that a man who is recorded on a live mic saying "he could grab woman by their pussies" is neither fit nor will ever be electable for the presidency. That in no way either is a suggestion of my support for Hillary.

I also stand behind my comments that Druff is not in a position to say with absolute accuracy that Bill Clinton went on sex trips banging teenagers and possibility minors.

Lastly my favorite fair weather Floridian, I myself without any consultation with Druff contacted Kassouf on his instragam solely because I thought he would be fun and entertaining to have on the show. During the 3 week period from when our correspondence began up until radio, I started enjoying communicating with him and a Internet friendship developed.

I am no poker groupie nor am I star struck by any one. I genuinely thought the guy was funny and as stated on radio I plan to have a steak dinner with Kassouf upon his next visit to Vegas.

In prior years, we have had some of the biggest names in poker on (Jason Mercier, Shaun Deeb, Negreanu ((22q)) etc) and I spent the entirety of the interview outside smoking a fag.

As an aside (and I swear to god this is true), Phil Hellmuth has had a pending Facebook friend request on my account for 10 months for whatever reason but until he pays me the money he owes from a 2015 horse (basketball not poker) prop bet he lost, I refuse to add him.

GS

ZoD

Name:  IMG_8428.PNG
Views: 475
Size:  691.6 KB

Comments

DJ_Chaps: Alicia Morales is GOD

Load Metric
    It's only $3,000 but it's been 16 months and he has dodged me about 5 time since I have asked for my money. If nothing is paid by Bellagio V diamond, I will go to Jason Mercier for arbritration.

Edit: and yes, for those in the know, David did owe me close to 70k in ofc and he was being staked by him and I settled, but one thing has nothing to do with the other. If I staked Tonybagadonuts and he lost to Handicapme, that wouldn't absolve me from any money I personally owe Handicapme right?
    Last edited by Drexel; 10-20-2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Before you say anything, ask yourself what Druff would do after 16 months.

Load Metric
    Thread Information
    There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 1 guests)
    Drexel, Daniel72, LarryLaffer, miki1111, tbuck27

Well??? Someone give me an honest answe????

Daniel72 I rooted for you in the back to back big money freeroll.

Larry, I texted you from Bimini when you were down and out!!!

Nikki, I've known you on these forums about a decade.

Tbuck you still in Hendo.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's only $3,000 but it's been 16 months and he has dodged me about 5 time since I have asked for my money. If nothing is paid by Bellagio V diamond, I will go to Jason Mercier for arbritration.

Edit: and yes, for those in the know, David did owe me close to 70k in ofc and he was being staked by him and I settled, but one thing has nothing to do with the other. If I staked Tonybagadonuts and he lost to Handicapme, that wouldn't absolve me from any money I personally owe Handicapme right?
    I must not be in the know.

Who is David?

Comments

unchainedghost: The question on all our minds

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thread Information
    There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 1 guests)
    Drexel, Daniel72, LarryLaffer, miki1111, tbuck27

Well??? Someone give me an honest answe????

Daniel72 I rooted for you in the back to back big money freeroll.

Larry, I texted you from Bimini when you were down and out!!!

Nikki, I've known you on these forums about a decade.

Tbuck you still in Hendo.
    miki1111 is not Nikki. It's a dude and he's not even from this country.

Load Metric

To address your points:

GS

ZoD
    The only part that makes sense is you smoking a fag because that's what you've become.

You're a gullible glib little man if you don't think Hillary's transgressions aren't a hundred times worse than Trumps but since they aren't on tape (yet) they aren't true. Cunt should be in prison not running our country. But she's your Fonzi.

Name:  fonzi.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  18.4 KB

Thread Information