Thread: Need help for vegas bachelor party next June

Load Metric

Need help for vegas bachelor party next June

Taking a shot here, hopefully someone can help. I will compensate you if you can help.

One of my best friend's is getting married next yr and for his bachelor party he wants to do vegas. He also wants a suite more as a staging area for everyone to meet(we'll have people staying all over the strip), which isn't a problem for me at any Caesars property, infact at planet Hollywood I can get thier 2 bedroom 1800sq ft suite for free and CZR one of thier 1 bedroom suites comped. However, he's set on Aria or Bellagio. I think he wants this more to impress his father in law who is coming (yuppp I thought the same thing as you, actually his dad and 2 uncles are coming too). Now, I do have some play at borgata and tried to see if I could work something out, however the best they were able to offer me for a 2bedroom steip view suite at Aria was 1k a night and 850 1 bedroom.

As much as I love the kid, I'm not looking to spend 3.5k for a vegas trip just on a room that we'll spend barely much time in. I'm already spending a shit ton for being in his wedding and gift. What I'm asking is if anyone can get me a better deal at either hotel for june 1st check in and checking out june 4th (sunday). I will obviously give you compensation if you can help and my credit card will obviously be on the room for damages (which considering his father and father in law will be there I doubt anything crazy will happen all teip). My only requirement is that I can check in without you and on my own.

I know it's a lot to ask and I'm obviously not expecting to get a legit response which will mean we either get a 1 bedroom CZR or 2 beedroom PH suite, which is fine. He's one of my best friends, so thought Id ask. Anyone?
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Platinum
    Load Metric
    just curious if you tried vdara...probably not going to be much cheaper than aria, but might be worth the shot...if he's hellbent on aria or Bellagio then nevermind...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    just curious if you tried vdara...probably not going to be much cheaper than aria, but might be worth the shot...
    I appreciate that advice, but he seems pretty set on one of those 2 places, again I think it has to do with his father in law saying he wants to stay there and it would be his 1st trip to vegas. If I can pull this off I plan on getting a suite for others to stay under my name at PH or CZR to save them money. We'll see.

Thanks for the suggestion again dude.

Comments

Sanlmar: Lol. ticker symbol rep
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Platinum
    Load Metric
    np...I was in the same spot for mine...really wanted to do aria, but buddies have kids and shit and couldn't swing it...we got a pretty good deal at vdara for everybody...

good luck...

Comments

handicapme: TY!

Banned
    Load Metric
    sounds like way to many old people are coming to me, this is supposed to be about strippers and blow, like i cant believe they have the balls to swoop in on this and ruin it for everyone.

Comments

handicapme: +1

big dick: yep drugs and whores

simpdog: legit lold

Tegnation22: Coke Rep

Thread Information