Thread: Hooker robs dude of $5k at Harrah's New Orleans

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Hooker robs dude of $5k at Harrah's New Orleans

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...river_home_pop

The victim, a 49-year-old man from Gulfport, Miss., told police he invited Martinez-Davis to his hotel room around 1 a.m. Dec. 22. He told police he was certain the money was still in his room when video surveillance showed the woman leaving 47 minutes later. But the man said he fell asleep, and woke up at 4:30 a.m. to discover the cash missing from his backpack and one of the two key cards to his room also gone.

What amount of money would I have to lose before overcoming the embarrassment of calling security and admitting I got rolled by a hooker? $5k seems about right ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Standard shit if it was Las Vegas but even in New Oreleans it has to be at least semi-standard.

These hoes ain't loyal.

Comments

Tegnation22: Facts

Load Metric
    This is like a drug dealer being robbed going to the police.

Load Metric
    Top Shelf Craigslist approved?

Free Tyde!

Load Metric
    lol @ falling asleep while you have a hooker in your room and cash.

Comments

Tellafriend: Can't figure out who is worse, you or Larry.

simpdog: triple down

LarryLaffer: we're both equally better than you, you negrepping fucking troll

Tegnation22: Easily Larry

nunbeater: much like OSA, I love big dick. no homo

ToasterOven:

Load Metric
    I wonder how big her penis was.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I had an incident with a hooker this past weekend. I was walking with her to the elevator and we got stopped by either vice or hotel security. The guy flashed his badge and told the girl to go with him. I didn't stick around to see his credentials. I wasn't too worried about getting in trouble. The hotels have no interest in seeing their guests, especially heavy gamblers, being arrested for getting hookers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    I had an incident with a hooker this past weekend. I was walking with her to the elevator and we got stopped by either vice or hotel security. The guy flashed his badge and told the girl to go with him. I didn't stick around to see his credentials. I wasn't too worried about getting in trouble. The hotels have no interest in seeing their guests, especially heavy gamblers, being arrested for getting hookers.
    Which hotel was it?

Was this in the lobby, or in the hallway of your floor?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A lot of the Vegas hotels plant a security guard by the elevators after 6pm, especially on weekends.

You have to show your room key to get past him.

Many think this is to prevent muggings, but it's done more to prevent hookers from getting up there (which is why it's only done at night).

The belief is that many dudes aren't going to want to meet with the hooker in the lobby and bring her up. This is for various reasons. One, the guy may not want the embarrassment or possible arrest of being seen with a hooker. Two, it's just kind of a hassle to go downstairs to bring the girl up. It adds an extra stage of awkwardness. Three, it prevents hookers from going up and trolling for guys in the hallway.

These properties don't like the hookers coming for reasons like the incident in this thread. There are too many thefts and scams associated with hookers, and they just don't want to deal with the hassle from it.

I am pretty shocked that anyone is stupid enough to leave $5k cash lying around when a hooker is in his room. At least lock up all valuables in the safe if you're going to fall asleep with her around.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Which hotel was it?

Was this in the lobby, or in the hallway of your floor?
    Bellagio spa tower. Happened in the lobby near the conservatory.

If someone is too embarrassed to be seen walking with a hooker, there might be a way to do it. They could go to the front desk and ask for new keys and get a new code for them. And then give the old key to the hooker and tell her to meet at the room. This way she can flash the old key to get by security.

Thread Information