Thread: ****88*The Official list of SryslySirius dupes & reference thread******

Load Metric

****88*The Official list of SryslySirius dupes & reference thread******

1. Sonatine obv, he posts under this dupe to fulfill his fat fetish
    2. Mumblesbadly - This one was pretty involved, Sirius actually got his CDL and drove around America in a methed up haze in order to nail the hillbilly retard persona
    3. Zap The Fractions Giraffe - I mean duh obv
    4. Split This - this is why Srys got mad at Druff about getting doxxed, Druff keeps thinking oh that whole situation has nothing to do with Thomas BUT Split this rhymes with Thomas so clearly that's another dupe of his
    5. Kilgore Trout - shockingly yet another SS dupe. This one was pretty involved as Sir Serious had to grow a vagina and then let it dry out for 50 years. probably.
    6. Doug Polk - Doug is not a member of this forum but he is an SS dupe. How does he do it? Shia Laboof magic.gif
    7. Mike Postle - I dunno the guy is just hot right now.
    8. Sonatine again but only because he's so fucking fat he won't fit in one screenname

Load Metric
    Lolz, I am def not one of his dupes, but thanks for this hilarious thread.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    2. Mumblesbadly - This one was pretty involved, Sirius actually got his CDL and drove around America in a methed up haze in order to nail the hillbilly retard persona
    4. Split This - this is why Srys got mad at Druff about getting doxxed, Druff keeps thinking oh that whole situation has nothing to do with Thomas BUT Split this rhymes with Thomas so clearly that's another dupe of his
    5. Kilgore Trout - shockingly yet another SS dupe. This one was pretty involved as Sir Serious had to grow a vagina and then let it dry out for 50 years. probably.
    6. Doug Polk - Doug is not a member of this forum but he is an SS dupe. How does he do it? Shia Laboof magic.gif
    8. Sonatine again but only because he's so fucking fat he won't fit in one screenname
    JFC you blew it right off the bat. Anybody who knows Tine and has seen him on video when they did the stockaments radio video show knows your smoking crack man. Contrary to rumors we have seen Srsly and Tine in the same place at the same time. 🤣

Load Metric
    whoa...i am confused...is there another?

We all know there is an unsplit SplitThis, but you mention a split Split This...your mistake, is there another splitthis, or (as the risk of sending Walter into a jealous rage) did you split the SplitThis?
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 01-08-2021 at 05:03 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    whoa...i am confused...is there another?

We all know there is an unsplit SplitThis, but you mention a split Split This...your mistake, is there another splitthis, or (as the risk of sending Walter into a jealous rage) did you split the SplitThis?
    I dunno I was pretty stoned when I posted that tbh

Comments

GrenadaRoger: inspired posting rep

Thread Information