Thread: Approaching 72hes since w/d request from Ignition and nada

Load Metric

Approaching 72hes since w/d request from Ignition and nada

They claimed all WDs are reviewed and processed in 48hrs. I've now emailed them after I checked and nothing was in my coinbase acct and it still showed pending WD this afternoon. Hell ACR did worse they somehow just lost the request or something so I had to redo it the afternoon. Neither WD is a huge sum so it shouldn't be held up for any good reason. Just kinda aggravating at this point but since Ignition has just taken over this kinda doesn't bode well despite Bovada having a good payment history previously.

Update.. Crickets other then the automated we got your email bullshit.
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 10-06-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Load Metric
    Now at 96hrs+ and still no response. Ive now emailed them with the following.. Has anybodyelse tried to W/D from Ignition on here and done so successfully??

"My WD #93619455 has now been pending since before noon on 10/3 Monday which means we are past 98 hrs since it was submitted and your site claims reviews within 48hrs.. Its not a large sum and I don't understand why it still has not been processed yet and begs the question why you are having problem processing a withdrawal of such a minute amount. Due to the history of poker sites having issues paying players back (which I'm happy to say Bovada never had according to personal experience and other fellow players this is disconcerting already barely a week since Ignition totally took all of Bovada's traffic). I have noted this issue already with a popular poker forum which monitors such issues and am keeping them abreast of the continued silence from you as this is my second email on this subject matter. If you are getting a ton of W/D requests fine please tell myself and others who are waiting currently but this sets a bad precedent so early into the tenure of the site."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Several reports in the cashout thread over on 2+2 are that it is taking longer to cashout with Ignition as of late so your not the only one.

Emailing them is typically useless so I would call instead. If you are afraid of using your cell or home phone then do it through something like skype.

I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Delays do suck but my guess is you will get paid soon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    5 days is the rule of thumb with bitcoin.

If it takes more than 5, that's when it's time to start being concerned.

Load Metric
    They've been taking in the 110 hour range. I'm sure they're swamped with cashout requests right now. Nothing to worry about, this happens with them from time to time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    They've been taking in the 110 hour range. I'm sure they're swamped with cashout requests right now. Nothing to worry about, this happens with them from time to time.

Without any word I finally got my WD this morning from Ignition. Still of course waiting on ACR but they did finally approve it so it's in limbo waiting to be processed.

Thread Information