Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Best News I Have Heard All Year.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    She staged it.

She staged it or they are using the "wearing masks" cuz they were Muslim, only options I can think of

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    She staged it.

She staged it or they are using the "wearing masks" cuz they were Muslim, only options I can think of

bodyguards gone despite kanye being notorious for stacking layers of security on kim and that fruitbat russian comedian almost assaulting her days earlier, kids were miraculously staying in another house (oh but also in paris), fled country 3 hours after police interview, 11m USD in jewelry basically laying around... this is some ryan lochte shit.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    plus bruce jenner now national disgrace, ratings for show in shitter, world moving on. the whole thing is immeasurably suspect.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Pink Panthers: Daring heists rake in half-a-billion dollars
    http://Pink Panthers: Daring heists ...illion dollars

Was Kim Kardashian a victim of the Pink Panther jewel gang?
    http://pagesix.com/2016/10/03/was-ki...er-jewel-gang/

Kim Kardashian was bound up with tape, gagged, and locked in her bathroom.
    It's probably not the first time that has happened.

Load Metric
    Why is it okay to dehumanise Kim K because she's a celebrity? Imagine if it was your wife or mother or friend or daughter. You'd be horrified. Grow up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Why is it okay to dehumanise Kim K because she's a celebrity? Imagine if it was your wife or mother or friend or daughter. You'd be horrified. Grow up.

She's not being dehumanized because shes a celebrity, shes being dehumanized because she's a truly and sincerely awful person.

Load Metric

Unhappy

I'll tell you fucking why. bc she's not human.

she's the epitamy of all that's wrong in this fucking country. fuck this twat. they could've done the world a huge favor and put one through her face.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Pink Panthers: Daring heists rake in half-a-billion dollars
    http://Pink Panthers: Daring heists ...illion dollars

Was Kim Kardashian a victim of the Pink Panther jewel gang?
    http://pagesix.com/2016/10/03/was-ki...er-jewel-gang/

Kim Kardashian was bound up with tape, gagged, and locked in her bathroom.
    It's probably not the first time that has happened.

Bro I doubt the Pink Panthers are so bad at tying people up that Kim Kardashian is able to escape from them.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Ya terrible post, Kim k is putting out the idea to millions of young girls that being a trashbag whore is the pinnacle of life

Load Metric
    But who even knows if that fucking detail is true. No one is saying shit. Every drop of info is from "sources". I'm telling you right now this is way too cut and dried fake to ever stick that way in the public consciousness. There is no way the KK Klan would ever sign up for this. Almost always always the narrative goes back and forth several times when these people put on a show but I'm not even sure how that will be done. To me the bitch is sitting there with an absolute Royal Fucking Flush. When everyone gets to the "holy shit she was actually robbed" stage I will be the dude asking to count down the deck. No idea exactly how it would play out though.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 10-03-2016 at 05:46 PM. Reason: I'm blind and can't type

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Ya terrible post, Kim k is putting out the idea to millions of young girls that being a trashbag whore is the pinnacle of life

Lets not overlook that the single reason any of us know her name is because she was the biggest trashbag whore in trashbag whore kingdom.

Load Metric
    best guess is something like OMG there was a Keeping up with Kardashians camera left on the whole time and that content will get leaked. It will be damning evidence that shows her crying and sucking on a gun and getting fondled and possibly even getting raped. The story will go that Kim knew about this camera all along but she was promised the content would never get to the public because it is soooooo embarrassing. That might explain why she got to leave the country an hour or two after filing a 10,000,000 million dollar police report as well if they have the goods. Obv I'm not gonna get every detail right but if you think Kim signed up for this only to look like a scammer for the rest of her life you are really on one.

You won't get this take anywhere else on the internet I can promise you that.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 10-03-2016 at 05:43 PM. Reason: sucking on a gun not a guy. but who knows. bet it's kinky

Load Metric
    Sonatine: No one ever thought that you copy your takes you loony fuck. What are the parents doing this winter?

Load Metric
    Sonatine: LOL at sheboon thinking I give one fuck what he thinks. I'm literally in his head.

Load Metric
    Totally agree, if Kim was my wife or mother, i'd be horrified.

Thread Information