Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $hillary decides to insult voters, and basically describes most of PFA in the process.

Load Metric

$hillary decides to insult voters, and basically describes most of PFA in the process.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/01/politi...ers/index.html

"They're children of the Great Recession ... living in their parents' basement," she said
    She continued: "If you're feeling like you're consigned to, you know, being a barista, or you know, some other job that doesn't pay a lot, and doesn't have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing. I think we all should be really understanding of that."

LoL yeah $hillary, nice job. You almost had my vote (no you didn't. ever)
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    That's quite an insult, peewee.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

She continued: "If you're feeling like you're consigned to, you know, being a barista, or you know, some other job that doesn't pay a lot, and doesn't have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing. I think we all should be really understanding of that."

thats the opposite of insulting, in fact its highly coge.

Comments

blake: by "insult" he meant "accurately describe"

Mintjewlips: Very coge
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    what she's inherntely saying is "Oh you like your shit job? well, you'll still have that shit job if Bernie runs and wins. you will have a better chance at making money if i win"

fuck this lizard person.

i'm writing in Todd Witteles.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    what she's inherntely saying is "Oh you like your shit job? well, you'll still have that shit job if Bernie runs and wins. you will have a better chance at making money if i win"

fuck this lizard person.

i'm writing in Todd Witteles.
    Larry, I dont see Trump being pro bike messenger

Load Metric
    She's absolutely correct. It's also one of the main factors driving people to trump as well (or any sort of extremism).

"There's just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free health care, that what we've done hasn't gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, 'Scandinavia,' whatever that means," she says in the audio. "And half the people don't know what that means, but it's something that they deeply feel."

She also said: "I don't think you tell idealistic people, particularly young people, that they've bought into a false promise. You try to do the best you can to say, 'Hey that's his view. That's what he's offering you. But here's another way, where actually we can achieve a lot of what we have said starting Day One, and make a real difference in people's lives.'"

Load Metric
    well when you put it like that, it does seem pretty outrageous. the nerve of hillary to say that americans will do better economically if she wins, as opposed to if a different candidate wins. do you think she can survive this?

Load Metric
    Our free health care aint really free, if you make a 100K a year you are looking at 50% in taxes

Load Metric
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/01/politi...ers/index.html

Maybe because you live in someone else's mom's basement.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    if i had to guess, this is from the period where young adults were ambushing hillary at her speeches, demanding someone pay for their student loans.

and basically every single one of those young adults ended up rolling with bernie because bernie was like YEAH FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK BANKS EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE MAN. which is music to the ears of someone facing down a lifetime of financial slavery that they basically sold themselves into by sucking at math and decisions in equal parts.

not to say they dont have certain good points, mind you, but really that was the nuts and bolts of the thing.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    On a side note the Patriots are playing like they live in their parents basement

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    On a side note the Patriots are playing like they live in their parents basement
    Final score will be 21-16 pats.

Comments

4Dragons: def slackers

Load Metric
    Our free health care aint really free, if you make a 100K a year you are looking at 50% in taxes

yeah but correct me if im wrong, you also have well maintained roads, bridges that are up to code, many a salmon, and effective borders.

id cough up another 15% of my pay for that.

Comments

big dick: ,

HoodedN: MANY A SALMON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    if i had to guess, this is from the period where young adults were ambushing hillary at her speeches, demanding someone pay for their student loans.

and basically every single one of those young adults ended up rolling with bernie because bernie was like YEAH FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK BANKS EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE MAN. which is music to the ears of someone facing down a lifetime of financial slavery that they basically sold themselves into by sucking at math and decisions in equal parts.

not to say they dont have certain good points, mind you, but really that was the nuts and bolts of the thing.
    Those art history jobs are tough to find.

Load Metric
    I see Minty has taken time off of buying armorlites and burning crosses in his white sheets to make another amazing post.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    She's absolutely correct. It's also one of the main factors driving people to trump as well (or any sort of extremism).

"There's just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free health care, that what we've done hasn't gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, 'Scandinavia,' whatever that means," she says in the audio. "And half the people don't know what that means, but it's something that they deeply feel."

She also said: "I don't think you tell idealistic people, particularly young people, that they've bought into a false promise. You try to do the best you can to say, 'Hey that's his view. That's what he's offering you. But here's another way, where actually we can achieve a lot of what we have said starting Day One, and make a real difference in people's lives.'"
    Bernie Sanders also called her comments "absolutely correct".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sande...ry?id=42496761

Load Metric
    yeah well Bernie showed his true colors by selling out. so yeah. not gonna get my vote either.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

You're not wrong, but Private colleges and universities are sooooo much better than public.. If I could do it all over again, I would have gone to Pepperdine and not American University.

I got 0.0 financial aid and have about a large sports bet in debt with Navient.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here ya go. No free lunch unless society agrees certain basics are part in parcel of living in a particular country. You may conclude dumping more dollars into military efforts vs the collective monies spent by the rest of the world is justified. Bully for you but don't complain if you notice an increase in your mental health issues or any social deviant behaviour.

Load Metric
    I don't think most PFA people are children of the recession. Most are much older than that.

But good for Hillary calling out the Bernie bros for living in their parent's basement though.

Thread Information