Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas VIP Weekend Experience!!!

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Las Vegas VIP Weekend Experience!!!

Almost always I would hate on advertisements on a poker website!!! I mean like holy shit!!! Fuck That! Am i right??? This is totaly different though. Holy fuckin shit!!!

Im not sure if everyone is a member that subcribes to the newsletter but Drexel is seriously the man for his offer!!! #legendstatus

Literally the best thing about landing in McCarron is knowing Drexel is waiting to pick you up!!!

Completely freakin awesome that he was cool enough to extend this courtesy to the winner of the Las Vegas VIP Weekend Experience!!!

Load Metric
    PLEASE ONLY ENTER ONCE!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The ad will be up for 19 days.

Decided I was a cheap enough Jew to sell out for 19 days for a contest which is obviously legit and run by the WSOP itself.

Not exactly getting rich from the ad, but at least it will pay for some of the site's expenses.

I will shrink the banner on Monday when they send me a new one.

Gotta say that I didn't expect Caesars itself to be one of our few sponsors.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Keep the banner big! It looks great!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Decided I was a cheap enough Jew to sell out for 19 days for a contest which is obviously legit and run by the WSOP itself.

Not exactly getting rich from the ad, but at least it will pay for some of the site's expenses.

No need to downplay how awesome this is. Thanks You. I can almost guarantee no one even knew about this contest until now.

Yes... I understand... realistically speaking none of us will probably win... but just to think about the chance of winning... and that magical moment it dawns on you... WELL SOMEONE HAS TO WIN!!!

You literally have zero chance at wiping my smile off my face at the thought of winning this. I'm normally leary and cynical of everything. My dad told me... if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. But I can't find any negatives on this. It's completely free. And if you are lucky enough to win you are basically a Josh Arieh level boss of Vegas circa 2004.

Load Metric
    Yo Vegas. I don't expect you to follow the local school. But honestly lol UNLV-10. I don't care if they are playing The Sisters of Charity... taking whoever +10 against UNLV has to be a good bet right?

Load Metric
    Yo dirtyb jog it over to the Suncoast and Parlay that shit up with Florida International +190. If you need to get greedy with it slide in whoever is playing the vikings this week.

Load Metric
    Yeah I'm drunker than 222. Sorry

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

I hope you got paid up front.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

I hope you got paid up front.

Dude..

Comments

nunbeater: I know right? cue the you must be new here wonka jpg

Load Metric
    Fuck, take any sponsor you can get that isn't an obvious scam. Even if they turn into a scam, you can always drop them. I didn't think there was two nickels left in poker advertising.

Comments

MumblesBadly: DUI and drug crime lawyers come to mind, followed by bankruptcy attorneys.

Load Metric
    Yo BCR. I Rremember speakimg with you on NWP as if you were father time only to find out aRe some spring chicken younger than the sheboon from Clueless with Alicia Silverstone. Where did I go wrong?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Fuck, take any sponsor you can get that isn't an obvious scam. Even if they turn into a scam, you can always drop them. I didn't think there was two nickels left in poker advertising.
    That's a perfectly reasonable response for advertisements in general. I doubt even the most obvious company man could sell it any better than that in most circumstances ... but dude... did you even click the banner? Almost for sure you didnt. This isn't every day basic bitch shit they are offering.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Yo BCR. I Rremember speakimg with you on NWP as if you were father time only to find out aRe some spring chicken younger than the sheboon from Clueless with Alicia Silverstone. Where did I go wrong?

I'm like 2 years older than Druff, so I guess it's depends on how you define father time. I feel about 91 lately.

Load Metric
    No, I didn't click banner. He said its Caesars? Is it like iceman VIP experience?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I'm like 2 years older than Druff, so I guess it's depends on how you define father time. I feel about 91 lately.

Your horrible posts are more excusable now. I literally put you on 2-3 years younger than God.

Load Metric
    BCR horrible is your most excellent post ever. I was just being a douche. Don't get it twisted.

Comments

Muck Ficon: You need rehab..and meds...and I'm not even sure that will be enough

Load Metric
    Imagine how much sonatine has to hate me when I created my new screen name with only him in mind. That's true hate.

Load Metric
    Won't be a douche and make you wonder what my obscure content loving ass meant. I meant bgc. Boys and girls club.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's not some Iceman Nitelife VIP type shady bullshit. I wouldn't run ads like that.

This is run by the WSOP itself.

Yes, they coughed up the money in advance.

As far as contests go, this one is pretty good. It's not too well known (as far as I can tell), so I'm guessing there won't be a ton of entries. You get a free trip to Vegas including airfare, access to the WSOP Final Table and ESPN room, and $1000. You don't have to sign up for anything, other than providing them with your name and e-mail address.

Load Metric
    It's not some Iceman Nitelife VIP type shady bullshit. I wouldn't run ads like that.

This is run by the WSOP itself.

Yes, they coughed up the money in advance.

As far as contests go, this one is pretty good. It's not too well known (as far as I can tell), so I'm guessing there won't be a ton of entries. You get a free trip to Vegas including airfare, access to the WSOP Final Table and ESPN room, and $1000. You don't have to sign up for anything, other than providing them with your name and e-mail address.

#toomodest

Thread Information