Thread: Ben Shapiro Makes Leftist Snowflakes Run For Safe Spaces @ Yale

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ben Shapiro Makes Leftist Snowflakes Run For Safe Spaces @ Yale

the world needs to hear more of ben shapiro. if things don't change we're heading down a path that's going cost lives

Comments

4Dragons: lib idiot 101
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    My favorite Ben Shapiro story is when he wrote a hit piece about Chuck Hagel supporting something call the Friends of Hamas. As it turns out, no such organization exists. Instead of retracting the story and admitting he got taken for a ride, he explained that his story was actually correct but his source was wrong.

Yeah, the world needs less Ben Shapiro.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/f...icle-1.1268284

Load Metric
    YAP is a white supremacist group masquerading as a Conservative leaning activist group.

but sure, why not post about them right?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    YAP is a white supremacist group masquerading as a Conservative leaning activist group.

Just curious what tell you picked up on to call this a white supremacist group? Was it the name Shapiro? No, certainly it must have been the yarmulke?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

Just curious what tell you picked up on to call this a white supremacist group? Was it the name Shapiro? No, certainly it must have been the yarmulke?
    "White Supremacist" invokes neo-nazi imagery, and as you note, that's not the case with these guys. The just want it to be 1962 again, when white men were in charge of everything and women and negroes knew their place. They fetishize Ronald Reagan, who was a big proponent of that. And of course Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" is a dog whistle to these people, promising to do that.

Comments

lewfather: boom, head shot.

4Dragons: just like hillary's mao collar pantsuits

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

"White Supremacist" invokes neo-nazi imagery, and as you note, that's not the case with these guys. The just want it to be 1962 again, when white men were in charge of everything and women and negroes knew their place. They fetishize Ronald Reagan, who was a big proponent of that. And of course Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" is a dog whistle to these people, promising to do that.
    That's not really a fair assessment of this group, either.

There isn't really a racial element to YAF's positions, and when there is, it tends to be more of a response to race baiting on the left.

YAF is mostly committed to bringing the conservative viewpoint to college campuses and other places where young people typically congregate.

It is definitely a fact that the left wing viewpoint is overwhelmingly represented on college campuses, to the near exclusion of any other ideology. One cannot fault YAF for attempting to bring the other side's views into the conversation.

I can also tell you from experience that the left wing establishment in academia is VERY resistant to even allowing conservatives to have a voice on campus. I experienced this personally 25 years ago, and it's much worse today.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: the fact that our institutions of learning reject this ideology should tell you something

BiffCo99: Tell em Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric

Racism allegations, the only thing the Democrats have...when my opponents are agreeing with LarryLaffer and lewfeather and fueding with Pepe, I'm 99.99% sure I'm on the right side of history and it...

Name:  c7iTeBR.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  182.6 KB

Comments

4Dragons: pepe

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

Ben Shapiro isn't a racist, neither is the right wing. sure, there are racist people who are right wing but there are racist people on the left as well. I believe a lot of liberals are very racist against black people, they treat blacks and other minorities like endangered animals instead of human beings capable of independence

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Barry, do think that the democrat party "dog whistles" to black people at all?
    Last edited by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe; 10-01-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Liberals think anyone with conservative views is a racist. It's ridiculous and it has to stop. The left feels that if you don't agree with them you should be shamed and ostracized. And their favorite card to play is "you're a racist".

The left as it is constituted today encourages group think at all levels. There is no room for individual thought or straying from the herd. It's scary and cultlike and I'm glad YAF is standing up to it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You know your hero Bill Clinton is a racist, right?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

Ben Shapiro isn't a racist, neither is the right wing. sure, there are racist people who are right wing but there are racist people on the left as well. I believe a lot of liberals are very racist against black people, they treat blacks and other minorities like endangered animals instead of human beings capable of independence
    most of the black community doesn't want to listen to the truth, let alone fix it. BLM at it's core isn't about police brutality, it's a movement that promotes racism towards towards anybody that doesn't agree with their broad narrative. we've come so far as a nation w/ race relations, and to have the president, media and other left wing lunatics support the validity in the past 10 years is going to cost people their lives. If the people in power don't do something soon it's going to be a monster problem, if it isn't already.

Issues/Causes usually die down and people move on, but this left wing mainstream media, and PC liberal geared nation isn't letting it go, or accepting the truth. I guess there needs to be more deaths for change. back in the 80's all of us laughed at the KKK people and their nonsense of senseless hate for no reason....then the 90's brought us the arians and neo nazi's ..they we a scary group that could have done some major damage. now we have a media and government that supports BLM, PC and other associated nonsense.

it's really only a matter of time until you start hearing about the KKK and white hate groups. they hate w/o cause, and sadly the resentment that BLM is doing and ripping down years of progress will give them a reason to start up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    ok I will concede that I inherently researched the wrong group when I made my first comment. my eyes deceived me and I thought the YAP was the same as the AFP (American freedom party)

anyways, carry on now with the crucifixion of ol Larry here. I definitely deserve it this time.

Comments

thesidedish: Lmao
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information