Thread: Simon Pegg and why this doesn't belong on to Movies you've seen thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Simon Pegg and why this doesn't belong in the Movies you've seen thread

By chance I just watched a movie whcih I had seen before but it took a good ten minutes to realize as much. The movie is HOT FUZZ, starring Simon Pegg. It's the best satire/parody I can recall(not that good at it obv)
    I'd drop a scene in but you should not watch this with any preconceptions.

Another film, The Absolute Fear of Everything, has the same lead man and is different but possibly more brilliant.

I take a look at this mans "filmography" and me jaw drops. He's had his hand in a libray full of well known and respected comedies.
    Last edited by limitles; 09-30-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    By chance I just watched a movie whcih I had seen before but it took a good ten minutes to realize as much. The movie is HOT FUZZ, starring Simon Pegg. It's the best satire/parody I can recall(not that good at it obv)

Another film, The Absolute Fear of Everything, has the same lead man and is different but possibly more brilliant.

I take a look at this mans "filmography" and me jaw drops. He's had his hand in a libray full of well known and respected comedies.

Holy shit dude youre late to the party.. Pegg's been the new Scotty in the Star Trek movies with Chris Pine as Kirk.. Not to mention his parts in the last few Mission Impossible movies dude.. Pegg isn't just a comedic movie actor

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Holy shit dude youre late to the party.. Pegg's been the new Scotty in the Star Trek movies with Chris Pine as Kirk.. Not to mention his parts in the last few Mission Impossible movies dude.. Pegg isn't just a comedic movie actor
    I hear ya mate. I just heard Pavement has broken up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

I hear ya mate. I just heard Pavement has broken up.
    Jackhammers are a bitch..

Load Metric

I love how the simple things turn into extraordinary adventures in your world

Load Metric
    Hot Fuzz is god.

I remember seeing it in theaters when it came out. The movie we were gonna see was sold out. I hadn't even heard of or seen previews for Hot Fuzz.

I left that theater laughing my ass.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

I love how the simple things turn into extraordinary adventures in your world
    What do you describe as simple things? When your assertion relates to your definition and not the topic in hand let it be known.

Thread Information