Thread: Guess we now know what the issue was for Tyson Fury's "medically unfit to fight"

Load Metric

Guess we now know what the issue was for Tyson Fury's "medically unfit to fight"

Fury was pulled from his rematch against Klitschko the end of next month last week.. Then we find out today apparently he and Jon Bones Jones have a special friend in common known as blow.. The report from his MD stated "Tyson has mental health issues and will be unavailable for the foreseeable future" hmm yep being a drug addict tends to do that to ya.. Its already been assumed now that Fury will be stripped of his remaining World Titles (he was stripped of the IBF title already due to refusal to meet their mandatory challenger, due to Klitschko invoking his WWE style immediate rematch clause). This was the second time Fury had pulled out of his rematch with Klitschko as well, previously claiming an ankle injury (now one has to wonder if that was just bullshit).. This on top of Fury apparently having also pissing hot for PEDs prior to fighting Klitschko, and that didn't even come out till June (he beat Klitschko Nov 2015). He is still facing a potential banhammer for that come this November.

Two observations:1.Who knew JBJ and Fury were brothers from another mother with both getting hit for PEDS and Coke while at the top of their games..
    2. Say what you will about UFC, but they got a hell of a lot better handle on their testing programs and rooting out PED usage then boxing apparently. How the fuck does it take over a year for a guy to piss hot and it to come out and finally get a hearing over it and meanwhile he's still allowed to fight??

Comments

Henry: Nice post

Load Metric
    thats real as fuck.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    This on top of Fury apparently having also pissing hot for PEDs prior to fighting Klitschko, and that didn't even come out till June (he beat Klitschko Nov 2015). He is still facing a potential banhammer for that come this November.
    Fury is a loose cannon and it's a shame he's been caught for coke because he lit up the heavyweight division, but he didn't piss hot for peds as it was high levels of nandrolone in his body which was to do with his diet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    This on top of Fury apparently having also pissing hot for PEDs prior to fighting Klitschko, and that didn't even come out till June (he beat Klitschko Nov 2015). He is still facing a potential banhammer for that come this November.
    Fury is a loose cannon and it's a shame he's been caught for coke because he lit up the heavyweight division, but he didn't piss hot for peds as it was high levels of nandrolone in his body which was to do with his diet.
    You do realize Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid right?? Its not naturally occurring as it is derived/synthesized from Testosterone. While false positives can occur in Extremely rare situations they are highly unlikely. Given his numbers the chances of a false positive are pretty damn slim.. Nandrolone is inactivated if taken orally (it gets cleared rapidly by whats known as first pass filtering of the liver) so that's why it has to be injected to be effective.

Load Metric
    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-health-issues

"Listen, I've done a lot of things in my life. I've done lots of cocaine. Lots of it," Fury said in the interview. "Why shouldn't I take cocaine? It's my life, isn't it? I can do what I want. Yeah, I have done cocaine. Plenty of people have done cocaine as well. What the f--- has that got to do with anything?

"That ain't a performance-enhancing drug. Am I not allowed to have a life now as well? Do they want to take my personal life off me, too? I've not been in a gym for months. I've not been training. I've been going through depression. I just don't want to live anymore, if you know what I'm saying. I've had total enough of it. They've forced me to the breaking edge. Never mind cocaine. I just didn't care. I don't want to live anymore. So cocaine is a little minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore."

Thread Information