Thread: French guy destroys Apple Store with steel ball

Load Metric

French guy destroys Apple Store with steel ball

http://thenextweb.com/apple/2016/09/...re-steel-ball/

And you thought Druff was a demanding customer?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    http://thenextweb.com/apple/2016/09/...re-steel-ball/

And you thought Druff was a demanding customer?
    I shudder to think what this guy would do if this guy had a tomatoes on the side type issue like Druff did..

Load Metric
    that guys going to sleep like a baby and probably get less than 2 weeks in jail over it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Most Apple stores suck.

The fact that they call the employees "geniuses" is part of the problem. Not even kidding. There's an unparalleled and undeserved arrogance found at most locations.

The Apple Store closest to me is the absolute worst. About 2 years ago I bought a new iPhone there using my subsidized AT&T rate, but then wanted to swap it out with someone else on my family plan, where I would get their phone and they would get the new one. The Apple "geniuses" told me it would be $60 to do this, which is false. When I explained how it could be done without such a charge, they treated me like I was an ingrate and a moron. When I asked for a manager, she and another employee came over, and the three of them literally surrounded me and lectured me about how clueless I was, and how what I was asking to be done was non-standard and impossible without this $60 fee. Finally they called AT&T and discovered I was correct, and instead of apologizing, the manager barked, "Well we can't complete the process here. Go to the AT&T store to get a new SIM and then come back here if you want this done free."

When I explained that I was suggesting this process all along and everyone was shooting it down, the manager just grunted and walked away.

As far as I'm concerned, this French guy is a hero.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Most Apple stores suck.

The fact that they call the employees "geniuses" is part of the problem. Not even kidding. There's an unparalleled and undeserved arrogance found at most locations.

The Apple Store closest to me is the absolute worst. About 2 years ago I bought a new iPhone there using my subsidized AT&T rate, but then wanted to swap it out with someone else on my family plan, where I would get their phone and they would get the new one. The Apple "geniuses" told me it would be $60 to do this, which is false. When I explained how it could be done without such a charge, they treated me like I was an ingrate and a moron. When I asked for a manager, she and another employee came over, and the three of them literally surrounded me and lectured me about how clueless I was, and how what I was asking to be done was non-standard and impossible without this $60 fee. Finally they called AT&T and discovered I was correct, and instead of apologizing, the manager barked, "Well we can't complete the process here. Go to the AT&T store to get a new SIM and then come back here if you want this done free."

When I explained that I was suggesting this process all along and everyone was shooting it down, the manager just grunted and walked away.

As far as I'm concerned, this French guy is a hero.
    Careful Druff, between this and the Wells Fargo scandal you're turning into a left-anarchist like Chomsky.

:lmao

Some apple products are good but fuck their whole attitude and culture. It annoys me when companies try to position themselves like they're on some holy mission to improve/save the world when they're just a company selling a product like every other company. Apple, Ben & Jerry's and Nike come to mind. Some companies do conduct themselves in a manner that's better for their labor, environment, etc and good for them but those are the very basics and they ought to be required to do so in the first place.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The balls on this guy

Comments

LarryLaffer: no nicely done I wish I could green rep this twice

Thread Information