Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***Official 2016 Ryder Cup Thread***

Load Metric
    The 2016 Ryder Cup Champions---The United States of America.

A country beats a continent.

So many good singles matches on sunday. It surely was a great cup and looking forward to 2018 and defending the cup in France.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    LOL Rickie. Must be a fag.

Name:  gty_612074690_85710801.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  211.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Tegnation22: Rickie hahaha
    Last edited by Buck Nasty; 10-03-2016 at 08:16 PM. Reason: found a better pic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

Fag? No way. His ex girlfriend was a model. He's smart enough to stay single in his 20s and live the bro life on tour.

Why would you be tied down while on tour? He's in a new city and state every week and the pro groupis line up to take the pipe from the young hotshot pros.

Not a bad life.

I caddied on the Web.Com Tour for 2 years after college for a friend of mine. What an adventure that was. Every week we were in a different state and it was a fucking ride. We would go to the local watering hole after a missed cut or a good Sunday finish. Heso a good looking guy and once he mentioned he was a pro golfer, these bitches would just toss the pussy at him.

He had a ton of game but he could never quite break through. He lost his card after 2 years and hung around the mini tours for awhile. He now sells insurance.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

Fag? No way. His ex girlfriend was a model. He's smart enough to stay single in his 20s and live the bro life on tour.

Why would you be tied down while on tour? He's in a new city and state every week and the pro groupis line up to take the pipe from the young hotshot pros.

Not a bad life.

I caddied on the Web.Com Tour for 2 years after college for a friend of mine. What an adventure that was. Every week we were in a different state and it was a fucking ride. We would go to the local watering hole after a missed cut or a good Sunday finish. Heso a good looking guy and once he mentioned he was a pro golfer, these bitches would just toss the pussy at him.

He had a ton of game but he could never quite break through. He lost his card after 2 years and hung around the mini tours for awhile. He now sells insurance.
    That had to be pretty fun. In high school I went to the Gator golf camp at U of F a few times in the summer and they said girls were all over the golfers on the team.

I've always been a fairly serious amateur golfer and have had my handicap as low as +.7 within the past year. I grew up in Florida and knew a few people trying to make it as pro's and its absolutely brutal. A guy who played at the same course as me made the 3rd stage of the Q-school a couple times, played a few years on the Nike Tour (this was the 90's) and played in the US Open in 93 and 96. Never made it all the way to the big tour though. He had a wife that worked a normal job and supported him. By the time I moved away from Florida she had given up on him and divorced him, and he was done with pro golf and working at Lowe's.

Thread Information