Monday night nitrogensports offered various debate prop bets. Most of these props were obscure things like what color will Trump or Hillarys clothing be. Those props were left open fairly close to the beginning of the debate. I made a few bets one of them was that Hillarys Jacket would would red. My wager was booked to begin at 8:00 I made this bet at 7:36. Approximately 5 minutes after I made this bet nitrogen removed red from the list of colors that could be wagered. Allowing users the ability to bet on other colors with the exception of red. They eventually took down the color wagers right before the 8:00 Pm Central time cut off. I am going to say roughly 30 minutes or later after the debate started nitrogen released a statement. The statement nitro made was that the candidates clothing they were going to wearing shown in a parking garage where the event was to be held. The statement was they were going to cancel all Hillary and Trump clothing bets. The Hillary bets made after 7:36 were to cancelled. All Trump bets after 7:05 would also be cancelled that placed on his tie color. I will post a link to the nitro statement below, also my betslip link.

Should nitrogen have the right to cancel these bets when they were placed well before the event to occur. The statement of the voided slips happened well after the event occurred and it was action. My argument I have maintained is they never cancelled the wager before the event start at 8pm. The event never started before its scheduled start time it actually got rolling like 10 after 8 or something. I have also made the point that the pictures the video nitrogen showed had no impact on the debate clothing at all. The clothing the candidates were wearing in the parking garage could easily be changed. There was roughly 40 minutes before they hit the debate stage from the parking garage footage. My feeling is it is a assumption that they were not going to change clothes based on the fact the event had not started it was not action. It was just footage from inside a parking garage before said action.

I have also made the point that nitrogen waited sometime after to do anything. They never made a effort to take the line down they just subtracted red then later took it down. Although later I believe they did refund bettors of 7:36 or later. My feeling on this is if Hillary would of came out in a orange jacket nitrogen just scoops every other wager and no statement is said but that is just how I feel. I do feel like I am entitled to a payout on my prop bet. Nitrogen has yet to address any of the question I have asked them other than say to me a decision has already been made. My question to you is I am correct in pursuing this do you believe I am deserving of this payout?

https://nitrogensports.eu/blog/state...te-late-lines/

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/16...iZz09/r/21642/