Thread: Presidential Debate

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Presidential Debate

I didn't see a new thread for the Debate last night.

I scored the debate 47 to 53 Hillary.

I do think that she pretty much blew her wad attacking Trump. She hit the big points about wealth, tax returns, blah blah blah blah.

On the other hand Trump is locked and loaded. He only touched the email server briefly and has all his ammo for round 2 & 3.

I think by the 3rd debate he hits Benghazi, email server scandal, FBI background, sniper fire, Clinton Foundation, Clinton speeches and the list goes on and on.

He can even bring up the old stuff like Watergate, Lewinsky, Jones them stealing all the stuff out of the Whitehouse ect.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: join discussion in the Trump Train thread

LegalizeMeth: just cause LT smoked crack didnt mean he wasnt one hell of a LB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodpoop View Post

I do think that she pretty much blew her wad attacking Trump. She hit the big points about wealth, tax returns, blah blah blah blah.

On the other hand Trump is locked and loaded. He only touched the email server briefly and has all his ammo for round 2 & 3.

I think by the 3rd debate he hits Benghazi, email server scandal, FBI background, sniper fire, Clinton Foundation, Clinton speeches and the list goes on and on.

He can even bring up the old stuff like Watergate, Lewinsky, Jones them stealing all the stuff out of the Whitehouse ect.

He did leave a lot of Watergate attacks points on the table. Solid analysis.

Gold
    Load Metric

Might as well save all your bullets for the last debate because nobody is going to remember the 1st one. Just like when Romney ass raped Obama in the 1st one in 2012.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Might as well save all your bullets for the last debate because nobody is going to remember the 1st one. Just like when Romney ass raped Obama in the 1st one in 2012.
    100% agree!!!

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you want to analyze the betting public Trumps PredictIt shares only slid a few cents.

https://www.predictit.org/Browse/MostPredicted

Load Metric
    My opinion is he doesnt want to find himself in a 'glass houses' situation where he comes off sounding like a conspiracy nut while Hillary counters him with documented scandal after documented scandal.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hillary is a vile creature. She tries so hard to pander to the millenials it's pathetic.

Trump was feeling her out last night.

He needs to stay on topic, sometimes he sways, and he needs to pound home his principals. The "I'm smart" comment was idiotic and looks out of touch with middle class.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    The "I'm smart" comment was idiotic and looks out of touch with middle class.

This sums up this entire election better than I could have on my best day.

Thanks!

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    My opinion is he doesnt want to find himself in a 'glass houses' situation where he comes off sounding like a conspiracy nut while Hillary counters him with documented scandal after documented scandal.

The email scandal is documented and is a great attack against national security.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Obamacare scandal is a great attack too, if only it weren't more of a failed reality than a scandal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Yeah that's it. Trump fell apart because he's saving the best for last.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    The Obamacare scandal is a great attack too, if only it weren't more of a failed reality than a scandal.

Yes its so unfair when scandals arent scandals, and have nothing to do with your targets policies in any case.

Comments

BiffCo99: Hillary definitely has Parkinson's

varys: Tl;dr - shaq though

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL at Mike the Mouth tweets being in a zerohedge article and this in the past week:

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 243
Size:  32.8 KB

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...oderator-holt/
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    If when this is over, you wingnuts decide to ditch one fever swamp site, you should pick gateway pundit. Seriously, Jim Hoft is awful and constantly wrong. You'd be much better off.

Comments

sonatine: coge++

Thread Information