Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what do you think happens when you die?

Load Metric

So what do you think happens when you die?

Serious query. Its been on my mind a lot lately. Religion hasn't worked out well for me though I was brought up in it. Surely this isn't all a fluke, but if not, then is this really it and how a creator wants it to go down?

Load Metric
    Ahhhh, getting old are we tellafriend?

How ripe?

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: neg rep
    Last edited by 1marley1; 09-22-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

How ripe?
    43 trips around the sun. Seeing the age group above me either aging quickly or dying already. Realizing how much water is already under the bridge and there is no going back on most things and just getting a do-over. Also, can't do what I once could and it's hitting home. Thinking a lot about what I would have done differently and what I want out of what at best is the 2nd half of this life.

If you would have told me 10 years ago I'd be asking such a question on a site like this, LOL. But that too just shows how life has changed.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

How ripe?
    43 trips around the sun. Seeing the age group above me either aging quickly or dying already. Realizing how much water is already under the bridge and there is no going back on most things and just getting a do-over. Also, can't do what I once could and it's hitting home. Thinking a lot about what I would have done differently and what I want out of what at best is the 2nd half of this life.

If you would have told me 10 years ago I'd be asking such a question on a site like this, LOL. But that too just shows how life has changed.
    Im around the same age. I geuss it's not just me who has been thinking about this stuff. Getting old BLOWS

Load Metric
    If you are good, you sail around the internet looking at cat memes and Emma Watson upskirt photos. If you are bad, you spend eternity reading threads posted by the misfit retards that populate this board 24/7.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Serious query. Its been on my mind a lot lately. Religion hasn't worked out well for me though I was brought up in it. Surely this isn't all a fluke, but if not, then is this really it and how a creator wants it to go down?
    I would agree this existence not a fluke. I do not think this is how a creator wants it to go down. I think this is how it must go down. It is this way because we, collectively, choose it to be this way through our actions or inaction's. Free will is inherent with our existence regardless of the freedom to exercise that will depending on where we are born. Still, how we use that free will is the one gauge we can use to personally judge whether we have lived life according to or conscience.

Peace.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NEVER BEEN View Post
    I would agree this existence not a fluke. I do not think this is how a creator wants it to go down. I think this is how it must go down. It is this way because we, collectively, choose it to be this way through our actions or inaction's. Free will is inherent with our existence regardless of the freedom to exercise that will depending on where we are born. Still, how we use that free will is the one gauge we can use to personally judge whether we have lived life according to or conscience.

Peace.
    If fire and brimstone are not your cup of tea check out Hinduism or Buddhism literature. No burning in hell for eternity, more of a revolving door. This the ultimate Coles notes(CA) interpretation.
    Everything is on/off, positive negative, black white. When you take your last nap you are no longer plus. Becoming negative is essentially where you were before positive(birth). Not many complaints about pre birth.
    All positives have a corresponding negative, on has it's off. Think of the off stage as going to sleep. When you wake there is no perception of how long you've slept until you look at a clock. Id like to say have fun next time around but you won't remember this parade at all.

Forgot a minor detail. No daddy god. We're all godettes
    Last edited by limitles; 09-22-2016 at 06:52 PM.

Load Metric
    OP, the best thing to do is stop worrying about it and enjoy your life. Since nobody knows for sure, whats the point?

As far as what happens once you are dead? Easy. You start voting Democrat every election.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The sad thing about the on/off philosophy is it means the Bruins and Red Sox will win again. God rest our souls.

Lolomon
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    72 rite??

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 294
Size:  15.7 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lol at limitles worshiping at the alter of the yin yang twins. Everyone knows that one twin has been riding coattails and dick forever.

That song used to have a video on my jack off rotation that lasted there like 6 months. Wish I could find it.

Found! It says 2010 but there is no way. This was at least 10 years ago when I was still busting 4-8 nuts per day.

*Shout out to Ying Yang Twins for one thing though. They were rapping about twerking back in like 1999-2000 when no one had a clue what that meant.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 09-22-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    There is no purpose in life so enjoy the party before it ends. Whenever I start questioning the meaning of life, I go to the local strip club and pay some eastern European girl to suck my cock. Always clears my mind.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    72 rite??

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 294
Size:  15.7 KB
    HOLY SHIT, YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND. I CAME IN TO POST THIS JOKE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    You mean what happens to your body when you die? You become the gasoline in someone's car 1000 years from now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your either cremated or you rot in a casket/thread

Load Metric
    They turn you into Soylent Green

Comments

hongkonger: L'Chaim

IamGreek: Truthteller

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The creepy thing for me is that after I die, this forum will keep running, at least as long as people keep paying the bills.

And my voice will run 24/7 on the Call to Listen Line.

I called that thing the other day and heard delaware on there. He sounded alive and well, as if he were speaking to me live, and yet it was an alternate reality version of me talking back to him.

I had to keep reminding myself that the guy on the other end on the phone was actually dead.

Comments

BCR: You can't die until Ben is financially independent and can front Ken money for Coachella tickets every year.

Load Metric

Infamy
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information