Corn on the Cob it's not

New joint from poker Legend Pragress y'all

Comments

IamGreek: OMG sooooooo awful its funny

Load Metric
    Thoughts:

Nice house
    If Prahled was 15 years older he would have been in Color Me Badd
    You just gave Druff yet another opportunity to use the phrase "limousine liberal"
    Song is horrible to me, but I'm old, and certainly not its intended audience

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is the debut song from the new Pragress records!

http://pragressrecords.com/prahlad-friedman/

Here is the page for "Aida", who is apparently his girlfriend, real name Aida Leal Magalhaes. She's 22, and Prahlad is 38.

http://pragressrecords.com/aida-leal-magalhaes/

Song is horrible, and comes off as an obnoxious vanity piece, screaming "Look at my nice house, my hot girlfriend, and our immense musical talent!"

I don't know much about this Aida chick, but she comes off in the video as a high-end prostitute. Prahlad attempts to showcase her as a sex symbol, but just makes her look trashy.

I'm also not sure why she chose to use her first name as her stage name, as there is already a much better known Aida in music, who appeared on The X-Factor.

Last we heard from Prahlad, his older Asian wife was divorcing him, and he was selling his house, presumably because he couldn't afford to keep it once their assets were split. Prahlad listed the house for $2.3 million in 2013, but it didn't sell until 2015, and he only got $1.8 million for it.

When we called the house on radio after the separation, Dee answered, meaning that Prahlad was the one to have moved out.

The house shown in this video is clearly different, as the one he had before had no ocean view. However, he appears to still live in the same area, from what I can tell (looks like the hills over Malibu once again).

Not sure how Prahlad could afford another house in the same area when forced to sell his previous house, but maybe he's renting. Or maybe he ran it up in poker again. Who knows?

He went the complete other direction regarding the age of his girlfriend. Dee Luong was born in 1968, and this girl was born in 1994. Prahlad was born in 1978.

The song is terrible and there's zero point zero chance it will catch on.

Here's what I said about Prahlad and UB in 2013, and it still applies today:

Prahlad's promotion of UB was the worst. It was worse than Sebok or any of the others. This is because he was a huge 6-figure victim of the cheating, and was (along with Brad Booth) somewhat the "face" of the UB superuser scandal. When he did an about-face and promoted them as "The New UB", this was beyond unethical. This was worse than any of the other UB pros, because they weren't vicitms -- or if they were, it wasn't for very much. Here was Prahald, the guy who had $500k or more stolen from him, and he was now promoting that same site, insisting that it was under new management. Many naive people thought, "Wow, if the biggest victim of the cheating feels safe representing them now, I guess I can trust them, too."

Turned out the whole thing was a lie and there was no "new UB". And that evidence was presented to Prahald, who dismissed it and told everyone to go stick it up their collective asses.

Even worse, Prahlad was a longtime progressive, left-wing, anti-corporate activist. His entire being was dedicated to sticking up for the little guy. He even refused to take any sponsorships for years prior to joining UB, claiming that he didn't want to be a corporate sellout.

And then he sold out to the most evil poker corporation of them all. And he knew it, but he didn't give a crap because he was greedy.
    I should add that he never once apologized for directing people to "the new UB" which subsequently stole from everyone -- AGAIN.

He just took his money and quietly slinked off.

LOL limousine liberals (yes, BCR, I said it).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    http://i.mobypicture.com/user/prahla...n/view/7398589

The inimitable Corn on the Cob. For comparison.
    (w/jeff madsen)

Comments

LarryLaffer: deplorable

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are rumors that Prahlad comes from a rich family, so perhaps that explains how he suddenly came up with the money for another sweet Malibu pad, so soon after having to sell his other one because he presumably couldn't afford to keep it after the divorce.

The guilty whitebread liberal who has adopted black culture act is pretty much straight out of the spoiled rich kid playbook.

Comments

BiffCo99: He's a poor man's Chet Haze, Tom Hanks' son

Load Metric
    not bad nice house and tesla, also lucky dog banging that young moisty. guy probably high fives himself every morning... after getting blown and blowing a dubie, only bummer is he has to share his stash with her, women are notorious weed hogs.

Comments

lvpkr1009: High 5s himself rep
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    only bummer is he has to share his stash with her, women are notorious weed hogs.
    Ain't that the fucking truth.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: yuup

Diamond
    Load Metric
    he is just awful in this. What 38 year old white boy tries to start a career as another weed smoking rapper? There's a reason DJCraps only gets 2 viewers on his stream

edit: worst part is when he walks in for his verse and immediately starts dance pointing at the ground
    Last edited by thesidedish; 09-23-2016 at 07:59 AM.

Load Metric
    not bad nice house and tesla, also lucky dog banging that young moisty. guy probably high fives himself every morning... after getting blown and blowing a dubie, only bummer is he has to share his stash with her, women are notorious weed hogs.
    Name:  women.gif
Views: 4237
Size:  783.2 KB

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: rounders rep

Bronze
    Load Metric

How do we know the Tesla and pad in Malibu is Prahlad's?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: just a guess.... don't burst my bubble man :)

Load Metric
    more like corn on the cobson, amirite

Load Metric
    Srsly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    he is just awful in this. What 38 year old white boy tries to start a career as another weed smoking rapper? There's a reason DJCraps only gets 2 viewers on his stream

edit: worst part is when he walks in for his verse and immediately starts dance pointing at the ground

honestly is there anything chaps wont do for attention?

meanwhile, in chap's kitchen....

dont worry guys, no need to 'donate btc', he stole the water AND the ice from his neighbors gutters.

Comments

thesidedish: "I still like to chew on the days I can't have food"

DJ_Chaps: OBSESSED GOOK LOSER REP
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    I actually really dig that beat, but those vocals are fucking horrible.

Load Metric
    SRSLY version is 1000x better (yes I know it's not his work but the video matches up with the song better than the piece of shit).

Shout out to Forgot about Timmy. Awesome SS

Load Metric
    Its really not bad. Bunch of haters on here.

Load Metric
    Why is she talking about pot pies?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Why is she talking about pot pies?
    LOL - I think she's saying Papi - like Daddy - but I'm no expert.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    SRSLY version is 1000x better (yes I know it's not his work but the video matches up with the song better than the piece of shit).

Shout out to Forgot about Timmy. Awesome SS
    lololol <3

Thread Information