Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite restaurants in Vegas?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Lurker! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

So, you embrace me with a homoerotic joke before reading my post. Than you read my post, and get offended, only to make an awful joke at the end?

I see nothing has changed with you.
    Even after getting outed you continue to run your mouth here. I have no clue who you are but I love the way you try and impress people with your fancy grammar and intellectual sayings but one thing is for sure moron, you will always be stamped as someone that tried to fool PFA and got caught lol. I really like the way other people are saying you are a "legendary" poster and such, I thought this whole site was about catching assholes like yourself.

You're really that butt hurt over a joke?
    I won't start arguing with you because I know that's not why you want to be here, but you're a fucking idiot. My fancy grammar and intellectual sayings? You fucking clown. It's called an education. If you have no clue who I am you should just keep that eighteen incher in your mouth you fucking noodle. Keep your fingers in your asshole too so you can no longer type, and go back to what your emotional mentality can handle, lurking. I got outed? You dipshit, I told Druff the day I was here, who I was, and that he could announce it or do whatever he wanted with that information. People knew who I was, but that's because I made that possible and told them. I could've stayed hidden forever if I had wanted to, but if you had a clue who I was, you'd know that wouldn't happen. The only people I tried to "fool" were people I wanted to have some fun with. I'm nobody special, but you my friend, you're fucking special. In the absolute mongloid retarded kind of way. Don't worry though. I won't address you again, and send you back into the anonymous asscrack you sniffed your way out of. I hope I didn't use too much "fancy grammar" for you. I apologize for being coherent
    Last edited by JUSTIFIEDhomicide; 06-07-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  derailed.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  28.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Rosemary's
    Mon a mi gaby
    Delmonico

Too bad Rosemary's isn't open for lunch anymore. That was my favorite spot in lv for a business lunch. Great food and definitely not the standard strip cattle call.

Edit shit looks like Rosemary's is closed altogether. Bummer. That was a great restaurant.
    fuck this place

sick view of the bellagio fountains but run by a bunch of fucking morons

after my brother's graduation ceremony at bally's we met at mon a mi. they said they couldn't seat us until our entire party had arrived

6 out of 8 were already there, and we had walked there so we were def looking forward to a place to sit down.

they absolutely refused to seat us even though it was around 5pm and the place literally had maybe 3 tables at this point

Load Metric
    DirtyB took me to the steakhouse at New York New York. I thought that place we pretty good. Can't remember what it's called.
    I can confirm that. I've met dozens of people that post on this site and actually only have pictures of a couple.

That beef ageing behind us are Sirloin strip steaks. If you go to Gallaghers, it is really your only choice for an entree. They don't serve all that much else, and it's all very good.

http://www.gallaghersnysteakhouse.com/menus-dinner.html

Today, I was talking about Zeffirino, in Venetian. A bunch of forum people met there about a year, maybe 18 months ago. Maybe other people can chime in on how they remember it.

http://www.zeffirinolasvegas.com/

http://www.usmenuguide.com/zeffirinomenu.html

For cheap eats near the Strip, several Asian places are top notch.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-style-n...ouse-las-vegas

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-saigon-8-las-vegas

The pho place is awesome. Best $8 meal in the country.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    DirtyB took me to the steakhouse at New York New York. I thought that place we pretty good. Can't remember what it's called.
    I can confirm that. I've met dozens of people that post on this site and actually only have pictures of a couple.

That beef ageing behind us are Sirloin strip steaks. If you go to Gallaghers, it is really your only choice for an entree. They don't serve all that much else, and it's all very good.

http://www.gallaghersnysteakhouse.com/menus-dinner.html

Today, I was talking about Zeffirino, in Venetian. A bunch of forum people met there about a year, maybe 18 months ago. Maybe other people can chime in on how they remember it.

http://www.zeffirinolasvegas.com/

http://www.usmenuguide.com/zeffirinomenu.html

For cheap eats near the Strip, several Asian places are top notch.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-style-n...ouse-las-vegas

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-saigon-8-las-vegas

The pho place is awesome. Best $8 meal in the country.
    I believe I had this at Zefferinos and it was UNREAL good

Risotto Gamberetti e Granchio $32.00
    ‘Azienda Agricola Rapio’ Carnaroli rice with Crabmeat, Baby Shrimp, Garlic, a touch of Tomato and White Wine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Rosemary's
    Mon a mi gaby
    Delmonico

Too bad Rosemary's isn't open for lunch anymore. That was my favorite spot in lv for a business lunch. Great food and definitely not the standard strip cattle call.

Edit shit looks like Rosemary's is closed altogether. Bummer. That was a great restaurant.
    fuck this place

after my brother's graduation ceremony at bally's we met at mon a mi. they said they couldn't seat us until our entire party had arrived

6 out of 8 were already there, and we had walked there so we were def looking forward to a place to sit down.

they absolutely refused to seat us even though it was around 5pm and the place literally had maybe 3 tables at this point
    If you can't deke some restaurant lackey into seating your party, well, that's on you bro.

I keed I keed.... I haven't eaten there in a few years but have had some pretty epic meals. Usually I'm not with a big party so I haven't had that experience there. Sucks to hear because they have a pretty solid French menu.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    hey

everbody doned saids to try in & out - is it good?

slim t

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hey

slim t
    It's what a hamburgers all about.
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    hey

slim t
    Rawwolf, the joke's over. Slim T should be radio only, just post as yourself on the boards. You're good enough without the gimmick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

fuck this place

If you can't deke some restaurant lackey into seating your party, well, that's on you bro.

I keed I keed.... I haven't eaten there in a few years but have had some pretty epic meals. Usually I'm not with a big party so I haven't had that experience there. Sucks to hear because they have a pretty solid French menu.
    the food was good

my bro wanted to go there cause he loved the pepper steak and it didn't disappoint, and like i said neither did the view

but the fucking service...

druff would have killed someone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, and it's not why I'm here. I just went on mega tilt when this guy tries to threaten me by saying "pm me next time you're in Joplin" like he's going to fight me or something. I made a little hot dog joke, and he got all butt hurt like you can only witness on the Internet. I'm sure you know I love food. I could talk about it all day. I was going to ask which buffets people preferred, but yes, I was derailed.

I think I need to sleep.

Load Metric

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, and it's not why I'm here. I just went on mega tilt when this guy tries to threaten me by saying "pm me next time you're in Joplin" like he's going to fight me or something. I made a little hot dog joke, and he got all butt hurt like you can only witness on the Internet. I'm sure you know I love food. I could talk about it all day. I was going to ask which buffets people preferred, but yes, I was derailed.

I think I need to sleep.
    It's not about you. I found this somewhere (I forgot where) and have been looking for the perfect time to throw it out there since I no longer have to deal with the bullshit of Mr. Searles.

Load Metric

I think I need to sleep.
    It's not about you. I found this somewhere (I forgot where) and have been looking for the perfect time to throw it out there.

I'm glad I was able to throw you a hanging curve ball so you could knock it out of the park.

Now, let's find out where we can get the best seafood in Vegas.

Load Metric

It's not about you. I found this somewhere (I forgot where) and have been looking for the perfect time to throw it out there.

I'm glad I was able to throw you a hanging curve ball so you could knock it out of the park.

To me it is a tossup between Rick Moonans at Mandalay and Seablue by Michael Mina at MGM Grand.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    hey

slim t
    Rawwolf, the joke's over. Slim T should be radio only, just post as yourself on the boards. You're good enough without the gimmick.

it werent nevered no joked - yall doned hated me on here sinced i done started - i will quit posting here for you tony caused you done call the shots - but i still aint knowed why everbody done be a judge of other persons and dont judge the companies products or services - everbody done only judge people and not the situations - done sorry to haved wasted you time tony - you alright

i will be at the RIO in las vegas from 6/23 threws 7/6 - i still happy and i am gone win noed mater how many haters done bash me - aint nevered bothered me - anybody in the world can done looked at my hands done knowed i wrastle hogs

truth done always beened stranger thaned fiction

slim t

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    chipotle
    qdoba
    cafe rio
    five guys
    caprioti's
    whole foods
    crazy pita
    kaizan sushi
    casa di amore's
    pink taco
    prime
    grimaldis
    gyro time

Load Metric

To me it is a tossup between Rick Moonans at Mandalay and Seablue by Michael Mina at MGM Grand.

I'm genuinely curious because I'll be in Vegas in August and have only been once prior. I'm looking for quantity to go along with quality when it comes to seafood. You could have the best snow crabs in the world, but if I'm only getting one cluster I'm going to be feigning for more. Are there any all you can eat(buffets perhaps?) that actually have quality seafood? I'm like an entrepreneur when it comes to eating seafood. I don't want to settle for that 9-5 feeling a menu will get me. I need to make the most of my eating ability and max out my roi.

Load Metric

I'm genuinely curious because I'll be in Vegas in August and have only been once prior. I'm looking for quantity to go along with quality when it comes to seafood. You could have the best snow crabs in the world, but if I'm only getting one cluster I'm going to be feigning for more. Are there any all you can eat(buffets perhaps?) that actually have quality seafood? I'm like an entrepreneur when it comes to eating seafood. I don't want to settle for that 9-5 feeling a menu will get me. I need to make the most of my eating ability and max out my roi.
    What dates? I am there the 27th through the 30th.

Load Metric

What dates? I am there the 27th through the 30th.
    21-28th. Staying at the Wynn

Load Metric
    Double double with grilled onions and animal fries is about as close to food heaven that you'll ever get.

I once tried to walk into that seafood place where the guy is holding up the 15 lb lobster and they wouldnt let me in because I had flip flops on. I was pretty fuckin pissed. Need to try Moonens place next time. Walked by it a million times.

Thread Information