Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    weiss owes me $50, the next time you come to Liverpool dickhead, pm me

lol, I would, so we could goto a footy match
    we can go to a match and then i will introduce you to my friend stanley

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I've been travelling for the past few days so I'm taking a few minutes before work today to get caught up a bit.

Weiss, I'm still not sure what sent Hey Lurker! off on money tilt, was it the hotdog comment or he just hates you in general?

He seems genuinely upset and I just don't really see why.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I've been travelling for the past few days so I'm taking a few minutes before work today to get caught up a bit.

Weiss, I'm still not sure what sent Hey Lurker! off on money tilt, was it the hotdog comment or he just hates you in general?

He doesn't even know who I am from DD. He was genuinely mad that people didn't know who I was, and I was walking around here anonymously, because of the name PFA. The hotdog comment is what got him though. At 48 and set for life, the guy has really got some thick skin.....

Load Metric

lol, I would, so we could goto a footy match

Stanley who? I think we've met before

Load Metric
    He doesn't even know who I am from DD. He was genuinely mad that people didn't know who I was, and I was walking around here anonymously, because of the name PFA. The hotdog comment is what got him though. At 48 and set for life, the guy has really got some thick skin.....
    I have to admit I have no idea who weissman is or anything about his supposed scam or his supposed legendary poster status.

My only question to him would be why he used those pictures of Todd in his avatar on DD when he knew that this was the kind of shit that was upsetting Todd & perpetrating the problems between those two.

IMO that was classless & I hope you apologized to Todd for doing it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Stanley who? I think we've met before

Load Metric
    I just learned how to use "ignore list". Good feature.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I have to admit I have no idea who weissman is or anything about his supposed scam or his supposed legendary poster status.

My only question to him would be why he used those pictures of Todd in his avatar on DD when he knew that this was the kind of shit that was upsetting Todd & perpetrating the problems between those two.

I didn't, but you're right. It was. I did that because they were PMed to me by somebody and told me to post them. At the time I didn't really think much of it, and wasn't going to ever make an account here(I literally had not once visited this forum at that time).

I will publically apologize now. Todd, I'm sorry for posting those pictures of you, and your child. Although I did not create the photos, I was the one who posted them. It was petty and vindictive of me and I'm sorry if it pissed you off. It wasn't all about Todd though. It was also a " well, what are you going to do now, Micon" sort of thing. Since he had restricted Todd at the time from what was rightfully his(editing posts/pictures about him/his family). No excuse though. I am the dick for going along with it.

Load Metric

I didn't, but you're right. It was. I did that because they were PMed to me by somebody and told me to post them. At the time I didn't really think much of it, and wasn't going to ever make an account here(I literally had not once visited this forum at that time).

I will publically apologize now. Todd, I'm sorry for posting those pictures of you, and your child. Although I did not create the photos, I was the one who posted them. It was petty and vindictive of me and I'm sorry if it pissed you off. It wasn't all about Todd though. It was also a " well, what are you going to do now, Micon" sort of thing. Since he had restricted Todd at the time from what was rightfully his(editing posts/pictures about him/his family). No excuse though. I am the dick for going along with it.

Awesome. It takes a big man to come clean & admit he was wrong.

I no longer have any beef with you so welcome to PFA.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Those who have not learned from Scotty Clark's mistakes are certainly doomed to repeat them.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

Now, lets address your qualifications as a literary critic...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Now, lets address your qualifications as a literary critic...

I love those books

You're trying to ruin my entertainment with logic and intelligence. I will not have it

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  do-not-want-dog.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  22.5 KB

hi weissman, i like your style in posting. you stir.

faggot, aut.

Load Metric
    Fair enough.

Ive been very vocal about my unflinching respect for the authors abilities, I just felt he blew his load pretty fast and lost control of the project.

Which is to say, my critique is more architectural/execution based than an effort to diminish the world he created, of which Im an absolute fan.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Fair enough.

Ive been very vocal about my unflinching respect for the authors abilities, I just felt he blew his load pretty fast and lost control of the project.

Which is to say, my critique is more architectural/execution based than an effort to diminish the world he created, of which Im an absolute fan.

If you were writing about Jamie Lannister you'd blow your load pretty fast too

Load Metric
    Id consider reading 2 or 3 more books about Anya's plot arc.

Load Metric
    Hmmm... I didn't know people didn't know. I suspected as soon as he called me by my real name but then i read another post where he mentioned Philly which confirmed it for me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    HockeyGuy, Peter McNeil or Deal = Spennywins

Not too sure what you're basing this on & have no idea who Spennywins is, but I guarantee we've never had an interaction on any internet forum before I started posting here. This is assuming your username has been the same because mine has never changed.

You obviously have way too much time on your hands.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Lurker! View Post

You live in Joplin? Were you affected by the tornadoes? I was there for a bit gutting houses.
    I lost my house asshole. This is no e-threat or anything but the next time you come to Joplin dickhead, pm me.
    This is the beauty of Weiss. He asks a question that seems sincere, mentioning that he was there helping and then this guy goes off threatening him, which in turn brings out the "old" Weiss.

Load Metric
    Weiss, I've missed ya! I can't wait for our Birds to win the Super Bowl this year. Hopefully the Phillies will get their act together.

Thread Information