Thread: public thank you

Bronze
    Load Metric

public thank you

Thanks to everyone on this board who has helped me during this horrible nightmare the past two years. Some donated $. last year I RECIEVED a Fruit basket and 4 Filets from a group of guys. I know it was X, Jakz, reggieman and one other who sent it. The sausage cheese and crackers were awesome!
    my stroked out brain cant remember who the other person was but tyvm for doing this. Things are not good yet but they are a lot better than they were!
    Thanks again! i Am happy to be able to come back to PFA.

Load Metric
    Anybody send these?

Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    nope! But i did buy a few boxes with the donated funds. with my brother-in-law and two nephews living with me now we keep a box on deck!

Comments

mwh72: that's serious business

Load Metric
    Glad you're doing better and welcome back!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Glad you're doing better and welcome back!

thank you sir!

Load Metric
    Glad you are back as well. I'm not religious, but honestly, I try to be. As a gambler, I look at it as a freeroll. You either win big for eternity, or you will never know you wasted your time..........

May god heal you and bring you comfort sir. You are part of the dysfunctional family, and we are fewer by the year.

Life is short, enjoy what is left at all costs. If we ever cross paths, dinner is on me.

Cheers!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ugaistheteam View Post
    Thanks to everyone on this board who has helped me during this horrible nightmare the past two years. Some donated $. last year I RECIEVED a Fruit basket and 4 Filets from a group of guys. I know it was X, Jakz, reggieman and one other who sent it. The sausage cheese and crackers were awesome!
    my stroked out brain cant remember who the other person was but tyvm for doing this. Things are not good yet but they are a lot better than they were!
    no problem, anytime bud. Glad you are feeling better.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Glad you are back as well. I'm not religious, but honestly, I try to be. As a gambler, I look at it as a freeroll. You either win big for eternity, or you will never know you wasted your time..........
    Pascal's Wager
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pascal's Wager is an argument in apologetic philosophy devised by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, mathematician and physicist Blaise Pascal (1623–62).[1] It posits that humans all bet with their lives either that God exists or that he does not. Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas they stand to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (eternity in Hell).[2]

Pascal's Wager was based on the idea of the Christian God, though similar arguments have occurred in other religious traditions. The original wager was set out in section 233 of Pascal's posthumously published Pensées ("Thoughts"). These previously unpublished notes were assembled to form an incomplete treatise on Christian apologetics.

Historically, Pascal's Wager was groundbreaking because it charted new territory in probability theory,[3] marked the first formal use of decision theory, and anticipated future philosophies such as existentialism, pragmatism and voluntarism.[4]

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Glad I could contribute and you're doing better

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ugaistheteam View Post
    no problem, anytime bud. Glad you are feeling better.

it was someone popular so it wasnt you!

Comments

adamantium: sick burn

Gordman: offset & I just knew Draymond was talking out of his ass

Load Metric
    Glad you're feeling/doing better. You're lucky that our dark lord Saban allowed his dc come to resurrect your pos team. Kidding but not really. Didn't want to lose Kirby Smart.

Thread Information