Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gomorrah

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Airing in Autumn/Fall I hear.
    Laid over in Singapore and just wrapped up a rewatch of season 2.

Little worried about future seasons, right? I can't think of a show that went all in being able to nearly match such a season, unless you drink the wire s4 koolaid.

How much more can happen with Genny/Ciro? Not sure any remaining Camorristi have had enough development to really emerge, save that bitch who had that guy shot in the balls or maybe the messenger girl.

But my god, that scene between Savastano and Ciro.

Also, lol: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-10-times.html

At the end of the day, its not really a plot driven show. That helps tons. They could certainly fuck it up completely but I'm allowing myself to be optimistic here.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    MAY 2017 YALL

Supposedly November 2017 is the firm airdate in Italy for Season 3 now.

Makes sense considering they started filming in January.

Me being me I'll likely wait until the end of the season to start watching rips because I cant fuck with waiting a week between eps, and I'm sure as fucking shit not going to wait until Sundance airs it in 2018.

Comments

Charham: can't wait

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    MAY 2017 YALL

Supposedly November 2017 is the firm airdate in Italy for Season 3 now.

Makes sense considering they started filming in January.

Me being me I'll likely wait until the end of the season to start watching rips because I cant fuck with waiting a week between eps, and I'm sure as fucking shit not going to wait until Sundance airs it in 2018.
    Hook me up again!

Comments

sonatine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTxR_ZrEUsM

Load Metric
    Ok any Italians here or people that know Italy? I am curious, the home decor in Gomorrah is so over the top, everything is guilded including gold frames for the tvs. A lot of the show is set in the Italian ghetto, and even there its over the top decor. so I am curious are all/most Italians into the crazy decor of Gomorrah?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Ok any Italians here or people that know Italy? I am curious, the home decor in Gomorrah is so over the top, everything is guilded including gold frames for the tvs. A lot of the show is set in the Italian ghetto, and even there its over the top decor. so I am curious are all/most Italians into the crazy decor of Gomorrah?

Have you seen my Penthouse at Trump tower?

It isn't just an Italian thang nor was it their style first, the French pretty much kicked that crap off 400+ years ago.

Load Metric
    1 word: versace.

Load Metric
    OH MY FUCKING GOD NOVEMBER 17

Comments

Suicide King: Jizz pants

Load Metric
    Ciro strangling the mother of his child with his bare hands still haunts me somehow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Ciro strangling the mother of his child with his bare hands still haunts me somehow

i didnt understand what i had signed up for until that scene.

i did not understand how deep the waters were that i was swimming in.

Load Metric

i didnt understand what i had signed up for until that scene.

i did not understand how deep the waters were that i was swimming in.
    This one was actually more rattling upon re-watch when I knew it was coming.

Think I'm going to wait for the season to wrap up before diving in - one per week won't do it.

Also very glad to see that Scianel (old blonde female) is back in the fold.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Think I'm going to wait for the season to wrap up before diving in - one per week won't do it.

Read my fucking mind dude.

Load Metric
    That left the wife and I speechless.

Load Metric
    s03e01 link anyone?

Load Metric
    its out there but im waiting until more eps air before i binge.

also apparently the premier broke all sorts of viewing records? something like that? im not clicking on articles because fucking spoilers but yeah it did huge numbers.

Comments

Charham: can't wait!!

Load Metric
    its out there but im waiting until more eps air before i binge.

also apparently the premier broke all sorts of viewing records? something like that? im not clicking on articles because fucking spoilers but yeah it did huge numbers.
    So horny for this

Load Metric
    Bruh, the premiere broke the GoT record apparently... nothing on piratebay thus far da fuk

Load Metric
    Bruh, the premiere broke the GoT record apparently... nothing on piratebay thus far da fuk

1) thats fucking incredible

2) thats fucking insane

i legit didnt believe you but i went and looked and youre right, fuckall gomorrah rips since 2016.

ive seen weird shit happen there in the past where their db is broke/frozen or something, maybe thats whats up here, because there is no fucking way that no one ripped it yet. not that i care because im not going to watch it until at least half the season has aired but still, its weird.

Load Metric
    if youre wondering why you cant find any scene rips of this even tho its already aired like 8 eps and i think the final 2 in the season air in about a week... supposedly people are waiting for it to air in the UK in january before they rip it.

my obvious concern is that if they dont show it in some streamable format all at once, we have to wait for it to dribble out for the next 10 weeks, which is some serious fuck that bait.

Comments

Suicide King: I want it now!

Load Metric
    Just seen the final episode of season 3. fuck me what a tv show...

Load Metric
    pleasantly awkward; ive been snap searching for gomorrah torrents, not gomorra.

gonna be an entertaining christmas.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Aha, you figured it first. :)

Thread Information