Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gomorrah

Load Metric

Gomorrah

is fucking amazing.

Wrapping up season 1 now, you can watch it as Sundance re-airs it or download it. But you should watch it unless youre a woman who loves soap operas and lace and are womanly and packed with estrogen.

Also Suicide King turned me onto this so he is my NEW BEST FRIEND, I am NO LONGER BEST FRIENDS WITH THE SIDE DISH.

SOLOMON however I am STILL BEST FRIENDS WITH

Comments

Suicide King: Bff's
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You heard the man Gare, don't even bother catching the preview.

cuz estrogen.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    im seriously giving the first season a 9 out of 10 and im being conservative.

Comments

4Dragons: tine has turned conservative

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    its literally like a 9.8 out of 10.

Comments

Henry: Okokok I'll give it a go

Load Metric
    It really is.

Load Metric
    if tine was in a tv show it would be called sloborrah

Load Metric
    it's fucking awesome, been recommending it to my friends since season 1 and nobody would watch it. I described it is a better version of The Wire but it's set within the italian mafia - don't know how they resisted the urge.

Load Metric
    Its literally nothing but sociopathic dirtbag on sociopathic dirtbag violence, with a few innocent bystanders murdered now and again to keep one on ones toes.

Load Metric
    So, no Netfilx?

Load Metric
    Pirate Bay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    it's fucking awesome, been recommending it to my friends since season 1 and nobody would watch it. I described it is a better version of The Wire but it's set within the italian mafia - don't know how they resisted the urge.

Ive been telling friends its The Sopranos without the humor, bad acting, and estrogen.

Comments

lol wow: ugh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Pirate Bay.
    That's like telling me to pick up a copy on Mars.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    if tine was in a tv show it would be called sloborrah

Name:  sloborrah.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  210.4 KB

Comments

sonatine: GOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

ToasterOven: lols

Suicide King: Amazing!

Baron Von Strucker: genius

Corrigan: nice

nunbeater: 4d is god

Load Metric
    Im about half way through season 2 and I can honestly say this is the best serial crime drama I have ever seen.

I'm already furious about having to wait for season 3 & 4.

Load Metric
    really happy with this.

Load Metric
    First 4 episodes into season 1, it's got a bunch of familiar mob tropes in it, but its really welly made and I'm enjoying it a lot - nice find sonatine
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Funny thing about tropes... in America, we use them to prop up sloppy writing.

In Gomorra, they turned into like, barbs on a hook baited with familiarity and complacency.

There simply has never been anything like it to my knowledge. And seasons 3 and 4 are coming.

Load Metric
    Also honestly I dont think I would have watched this if not for SK brazenly mocking me for avoiding it.

And really people should download the torrent and watch it without commercials because seriously its that good.

Load Metric
    Im gonna get it off piratebay, but fuuuckk subtitles...

Load Metric
    Landon and Jason, two nineteen year old High School baseball players, had just lost an exceptionally hard game against the Pearl Pirates.
    “Hey Jason, ya need a ride, man?” It was Landon, looking sexy and sweaty with his shirt off in his Eclipse. He had porcelain skin laid over more muscles then they have names for. He had shaved his head like most of the team, but his natural blonde hair had grown about an inch. His eyes were the palest blue invented, and his laugh was like an orgasm for the ear.
    Jason came around and got into the passenger side of the car. “Thanks for the ride, man, I thought I was going to have to walk home.” He said
    “Its no problem,” Landon told him. “Gosh, this cup’s annoying! I hate these things. I can’t wait to get this fucking jock-strap off.” Landon reached into his pants at the next stop sign and pulled the cup from its pocket. They rode for a few minutes in silence.
    “Hey, I got an idea, Landon. After you go home and shower off, do you want to come to my house and go swimming?” asked Jason.
    “Sure, I guess so, I got nothing else to do.” he replied
    They pulled into Jason’s driveway, and Jason got out of the car. “You can get a shower here, if you want, Landon, I have a double shower.” Jason said as getting out. “You just promise you won’t take advantage of me if I drop the soap.” Landon rolled his eyes and laughed as he went to cut the car off and get out.
    A few minutes later they were both undressed in the bathroom. Landon found it difficult not to notice Jason‘s huge cock. “Dude! Are you checking out my dick?” Jason asked turning to the side and swooping his beautiful brown hair to the side. It drove Landon crazy when he did that with his hair.
    “Fuck no! Do I look like a fag?” Landon asked, struggling not to get a boner, which was not easy with Jason turning around to show off his cute butt.
    “Shut up and get in the shower,” was Jason’s response.
    Jason climbed in the shower behind Landon, reached around him, and grabbed his nuts. Landon became erect immediately. “You were checking me out, you homo!” Jason leaned forward and playfully bit on his neck. He then scooted up so that his package was in the dip of Landon’s ass. Landon liked that a lot. He turned around and looked into Jason’s deep brown eyes. “You’re so good looking for a man.” Landon squeezed on Jason’s ass and they actually kissed on the lips. They tongued each other’s tongues and each explored the other’s body with their hands. Their hard dicks rubbed together and pushed against their legs.
    “Can I suck you off?” Landon whispered in Jason’s ear
    “If you want, I’m hard as a mother-fucker.” Jason said, “but let’s finish showering first, I feel filthy and smell worse.”
    “Let me soap you down, then. Do you mind?” Landon didn’t tell him, but he thought Jason’s smell was manly, and, truthfully, it made his dick get harder.
    “’Course not, Landon, your hands have been all over me already anyway.” Jason didn’t mind, in fact, the thought made him horny.

So they made quick with getting each other clean and got out and dried each other off, too. As soon as they were dry, Landon got on his knees and licked and sucked on Jason parts until his cock was standing up again. Landon began rolling the head of it around on the roof of his mouth, in his cheeks, under his tongue. He started going all the way down on him. Jason put his hand on the back of Landon’s head and rubbed his short hair. Landon could feel Jason in the very back of his throat. Landon throbbed with excitation.
    “Let’s take this to my room, I have a big bed.” said Jason.
    “You’ve got a big dick, too.” Landon said, following Jason to his room, and shutting the door behind them. Jason climbed on his bed and spread his legs to allow Landon room to get between to his sweets. Jason wrapped his legs around Landon.
    After sucking Jason’s dick for a while, Landon suggested they 69. Jason thought it was and excellent idea and switched positions quickly. Jason told Landon that he had a cute dick and started licking his head of it like a safety pop. They both started bobbing up and down on each other, feeling all over, making occasional slurping sounds. At one point, Landon spit on his index finger and slid it up Jason’s ass. Jason moaned, and his asshole quivered with a strangely intense pleasure.
    “You’re supposed to use your dick for that, you dumb shit!” Jason said, getting up from the bed. He went to his top drawer and got a condom. He opened it with his teeth and slid it down Landon’s dick with his lips then got back in bed. Landon put Jason’s legs on his shoulders. He began jacking off and massaging Jason’s asshole. It was a tight hole, and his tongue had to push hard to tour the inside of his rim. When Jason’s ass was moist with Landon’s saliva, Landon got up on his knees and spit on the top of his latex covered dick. He pushed his way slowly inside Jason. Jason grimaced, but didn’t complain, instead he pushed back against his dick. Jason’s hole soon loosened up and he began to enjoy being fucked very much.
    “Harder, fuck me harder!” Jason moaned. “That feels so good! Ohh, shit it feels good! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me HARDER” A few minutes later, Landon pulled out of Jason and removed his condom so he could go ‘bare-back.’
    When he pushed back in, Jason moaned “Hell yeah! Thank you, Landon”.
    Landon smirked, “Your such a queer.”, Jason spewed hot cum all over the both of them seconds later. Landon pulled out, and started sucking up the cum off of Jason’s stomach and chest.
    He laughed and said “Your stuff tastes really good, dude.” He pulled on his unsatisfied trouser snake and stuck his dick back in Jason’s mouth to finish off. Jason swallowed all of his cum down and kept blowing him. “Are you going to stop, or wait till I become completely flaccid?” They got out of bed, and Landon borrowed some of Jason’s boxers. Then they got back in bed and fell asleep, Jason and Landon, spooning.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information