Thread: Epididymitis? Anybody ever have this disease?

Load Metric

Epididymitis? Anybody ever have this disease?

Is if my life didn't suck enough...I recently got diagnosed with epididymitis which is the inflammation and irritation of the epididymis, which is the part of the testicle that stores sperm.

I never knew pain like this existed, it feels like someone is hammering a nail into the back of my right testicle. I am on a course of antibiotics to clear it up.

But the opiates I am currently on for other issues barely touches the pain. It's been 3 days now and death would be a great outcome.

Anyone had this before?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Is if my life didn't suck enough...I recently got diagnosed with epididymitis which is the inflammation and irritation of the epididymis, which is the part of the testicle that stores sperm.

I never knew pain like this existed, it feels like someone is hammering a nail into the back of my right testicle. I am on a course of antibiotics to clear it up.

But the opiates I am currently on for other issues barely touches the pain. It's been 3 days now and death would be a great outcome.

Anyone had this before?
    I got something very similar in 1998. My symptoms resembled testicular cancer a lot, and initially I determined that was probably what I had. I literally vomited when I came to that conclusion, especially after reading that 10% of cases are fatal.

Turned out I didn't have it, and instead had a cyst on the epididymis. The cyst went down after taking some medication. It is still there, but has not swelled up again. When not swelled, you can't tell it's there. If it does, I won't panic because I know what it is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Anyone had this before?
    Insist on a female doctor....you'll be alright

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Anyone had this before?
    I got something very similar in 1998. My symptoms resembled testicular cancer a lot, and initially I determined that was probably what I had. I literally vomited when I came to that conclusion, especially after reading that 10% of cases are fatal.

Turned out I didn't have it, and instead had a cyst on the epididymis. The cyst went down after taking some medication. It is still there, but has not swelled up again. When not swelled, you can't tell it's there. If it does, I won't panic because I know what it is.
    I also have 2 cysts at well and one is digging into the side causing worse pain...I've read many articles online I have about a 50% chance this will go away in 2 weeks. If not it could get out of hand an become chronic and more severe pain.

Comments

IamGreek: I feel your pain

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mine went away (or at least went back down to being inconsequential) and hasn't been back in the 18 years since.

GL

Load Metric
    I had this many many years ago. Pain is unbearable. Doc told me if I had a vasectomy the chances of recurrence are nill. I did and all is well 40 years later

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Holy shit. Only nature, the cruelest of all sadists, could think up something like this.

Load Metric
    open this thread and find WesRwood's dupe and Druff talking about their balls.

i can't bleach my eyes, but if i could i would.

Comments

Tegnation22: Shut it down
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    shut what down?

does anyone really care that you have a diseased testicle?

not really.

in fact, i venture to say that most of us really don't care to hear about your personal health problem. unless that problem is that you had HIV and it's turned into AIDS and now you have like 3 months before you look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    shut what down?

does anyone really care that you have a diseased testicle?

not really.

in fact, i venture to say that most of us really don't care to hear about your personal health problem. unless that problem is that you had HIV and it's turned into AIDS and now you have like 3 months before you look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.
    Give the guy a fucking chance to contribute. You of all people should understand this given the rough ride you were given & still get here.

FTR, I said I wasn't convinced he wasn't wesrwood & is just my opinion. It's a fairly unlikely scenario & am just throwing it out there.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Hockey, these are all good points.

he's contributing.

what i don't know. but a thread about his balls? c'mon.

yeah i know i got relentlessly trolled when i started here, and still kinda do, but do you see me making threads about my balls?

George Steinbrenner

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

he's contributing.

yeah i know i got relentlessly trolled when i started here, and still kinda do, but do you see me making threads about my balls?
    Coin flip which one of you is talking the most bollocks.

Comments

SysOp:
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

he's contributing.

Fuck dude it's a medical condition so grow the fuck up.

I could see your reply if it was the first reply to the thread but there's been many legitimate responses including from IamGreek who had the exact same condition so that should be your fucking clue to STFU.

Comments

IamGreek: Cogent

Tegnation22: HOF

SysOp:

rum dick: druff but fair

Tellafriend: Just leave Larry. Don't look back. Just leave.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

he's contributing.

Fuck dude it's a medical condition so grow the fuck up.

I could see your reply if it was the first reply to the thread but there's been many legitimate responses including from IamGreek who had the exact same condition so that should be your fucking clue to STFU.

woah, relax dude. you'll live longer

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information