View Poll Results: How do you feel about Jewdonk changing his handle?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • The new handle is blasphemous but I am ok with it

7 19.44%
  • Nothing less than Jewdonk will make me happy.

20 55.56%
  • Doesn't have to be Jewdonk, just not what it is now

3 8.33%
  • Call him what you want just please ban the drunk bastard before he ruins a good thing here

10 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Change Jewdonks name back to what nature intended imo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    tight life Mike

seriously, are you fucking retarded ?

this is the time of the month for you when all the chemicals and other muscle building crap you pump into your roided out body are starting to show their side effects.

Ive noticed you have very dramatic mood swings, and they are no doubt attributed to all the nonsense you put into your blood-stream

make some more threads about me idiot
    You've been awful grumpy the last couple of days, maybe you need to change your whiskey. I'm aging my own right now and have been thinking about starting a thread about it.

please do, that is right up my alley

Load Metric
    tight life Mike

seriously, are you fucking retarded ?

this is the time of the month for you when all the chemicals and other muscle building crap you pump into your roided out body are starting to show their side effects.

Ive noticed you have very dramatic mood swings, and they are no doubt attributed to all the nonsense you put into your blood-stream

make some more threads about me idiot
    You've been awful grumpy the last couple of days, maybe you need to change your whiskey. I'm aging my own right now and have been thinking about starting a thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Load Metric

its idiotic threads like this that make me grumpy

also, 408 is unbelievably stupid and he is starting to get annoying

Mike's is barely tolerable in small doses but when he starts posting frequently, it quickly becomes a circus of facepalms

lock this stupid thread. 'GOD' is member # 8 here at PokerFraudAlert. I can post under any screen name I want. I don't recall seeing any kind of dupe policy here. 40Ape, if it annoys you then deal with it and move on with your life training to be a navy seal and getting your nursing degree and learning mandarin Chinese

also please drink a 24 ouncer of bleach with a large bottle of rat poison you hairless slope

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Marty is the textbook definition of a megalomaniac. It should come as no surprise that he chose the screen name he did.

its so cute how you just chase me around like a little homeless puppy

the fact that a good 75% of your posts are directed towards me pretty much says it all

you don't really have anything interesting to say, and you're obviously deeply in love with me

sad and bored little boy with a very average and mundane life

kind of sad really
    You keep calling me little boy. I honestly think you have some sort of fetish for young boys. Maybe it's because you were sexually molested by your uncle when you were young. You really creep me out Marty Sandusky.

Name:  Cry.gif
Views: 932
Size:  497.9 KB

Load Metric

Mike's is barely tolerable in small doses but when he starts posting frequently, it quickly becomes a circus of facepalms

lock this stupid thread. 'GOD' is member # 8 here at PokerFraudAlert. I can post under any screen name I want. I don't recall seeing any kind of dupe policy here. 40Ape, if it annoys you then deal with it and move on with your life training to be a navy seal and getting your nursing degree and learning mandarin Chinese

also please drink a 24 ouncer of bleach with a large bottle of rat poison you hairless slope
    First A B 3 4 now Mike's instead of Mike...I am really beginning to worry about you buddy. I guess it doesn't help that the #1 is changing you to Jewdonk (as it should be) while the #2 is BANNING YOU OUTRIGHT. Oh, and are you drunk again? Tight life there buddy. Glad to see your literary talents being put to good use instead of being wasted on some middle aged internet addicted whino. What a sad sight that would be!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

First A B 3 4 now Mike's instead of Mike...I am really beginning to worry about you buddy. I guess it doesn't help that the #1 is changing you to Jewdonk (as it should be) while the #2 is BANNING YOU OUTRIGHT. Oh, and are you drunk again? Tight life there buddy. Glad to see your literary talents being put to good use instead of being wasted on some middle aged internet addicted whino. What a sad sight that would be!
    When 408Mike owns you, it's time to quit the internet.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

When 408Mike owns you, it's time to quit the internet.
    Agreed, but this sure as shit isnt a owning

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Well being deeply Roman Catholic I wonder how the Lord feels about it?...

But on the flip side this is the net. and fantasy...

BTW, love him or hate him no, doubt about it...He brings in the views...

Also a war should soon start between Marty and someone here...Always does...
    There is no need to wonder you and I KNOW how He feels...Does blaspheming honor God or do anything to show Him love and respect? I mean come on dude, don't get wishy washy in your old age.
    I really don't care if some people want to worship an imaginary skygod, but it tilts the shit out of me when they capitalize the h in him.
    Why? If you truly do not believe (doubtful) then seeing public displays of respect and adoration shouldn't bother you in the least. Hindu people refuse to kill cows in the belief that they are holy, does that piss you off as well?
    Newsflash, Hindu people piss off just about everyone in general

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProlapse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Well being deeply Roman Catholic I wonder how the Lord feels about it?...

But on the flip side this is the net. and fantasy...

BTW, love him or hate him no, doubt about it...He brings in the views...

Also a war should soon start between Marty and someone here...Always does...
    There is no need to wonder you and I KNOW how He feels...Does blaspheming honor God or do anything to show Him love and respect? I mean come on dude, don't get wishy washy in your old age.
    I really don't care if some people want to worship an imaginary skygod, but it tilts the shit out of me when they capitalize the h in him.
    Why? If you truly do not believe (doubtful) then seeing public displays of respect and adoration shouldn't bother you in the least. Hindu people refuse to kill cows in the belief that they are holy, does that piss you off as well?
    Newsflash, Hindu people piss off just about everyone in general
    Totally off point but a close friend just about a week ago came home to having no home. Apparently a neighbor was making curry something (as she does the other 364 days of the year) and managed to spill a huge pot of it in the floor. Needless to say she somehow managed to catch her robe or whatever on fire (I can't picture a scenario that works, I kind of just imagine some indian woman dragging her arm across a lit stovetop burner or something and her clothing catching fire) and managed to BURN THE ENTIRE APARTMENT BUILDING TO THE GROUND. Buddy couldn't believe it.

Thread Information