Thread: Major ACR failure on December 23 compounded by embarrassing Christmas poem by CEO Phil Nagy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Major ACR failure on December 23 compounded by embarrassing Christmas poem by CEO Phil Nagy

ACR had some kind of major server crash on December 23. It wreaked havoc upon the site, causing people's money to get locked up for several days, and also froze people out of tournaments where they were running deep. Other tournaments were cancelled, including ones which were guaranteed events likely to face big overlays. (It is possible the big overlays were due to the server issues, though.)

They took a lot of heat because support was not responding to emails, and people were not getting answers regarding their interrupted tournaments and stuck money.

This all got worse when CEO Phil Nagy relaesed this ill-advised, stupid Christmas poem, making light of the situation:

ACR has supposedly resolved everything today. What a mess, though.

Fortunately for them, the heat has moved over to GGPoker for the recent superuser scandal.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    ACR had some kind of major server crash on December 23. It wreaked havoc upon the site, causing people's money to get locked up for several days, and also froze people out of tournaments where they were running deep. Other tournaments were cancelled, including ones which were guaranteed events likely to face big overlays. (It is possible the big overlays were due to the server issues, though.)

They took a lot of heat because support was not responding to emails, and people were not getting answers regarding their interrupted tournaments and stuck money.

This all got worse when CEO Phil Nagy relaesed this ill-advised, stupid Christmas poem, making light of the situation:

ACR has supposedly resolved everything today. What a mess, though.

Fortunately for them, the heat has moved over to GGPoker for the recent superuser scandal.
    Nagy continues to be Ray Bitar volume 2 lols ...

Load Metric
    Yeah my auto top up was not working so sent email informing them of this, told me they checked my account and all was good. Checked in 2 plus 2 internet room thread and saw others had the same problem as I did.

I swear, every time they do a service update shit is worse functioning the it was pre service. I liked to hover over peoples screen names would tell me which country the players were from they did away with that feature can no longer tell.

People complaining that got rid of 10 and 25 dollar blitz poker forcing peops that enjoyed those stakes to 50 dollar blitz. Omaha ruined hold em poker for me. It was scary when they had problems few days ago my account showed a zero balance luckily the fixed the error. Top up semes to be working.They fixed problem of no balance within less then24 hours I was defo holding my breath

Sorry I double posted by accident if druff culd delete the extra copy would appreciate it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Yeah my auto top up was not working so sent email informing them of this, told me they checked my account and all was good. Checked in 2 plus 2 internet room thread and saw others had the same problem as I did.

I swear, every time they do a service update shit is worse functioning then it was pre service. I liked to hover over peoples screen names would tell me which country the players were from they did away with that feature can no longer tell.

People complaining that got rid of 10 and 25 dollar blitz poker forcing peops that enjoyed those stakes to 50 dollar blitz. Omaha ruined hold em poker for me.

Thread Information